Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 583 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by CTGuy69  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/011338912616

    Was quoted 50 QV, 100 hhr, 160 hr. Seems to good to be true. Anyone?

    I could not find any info anywhere.
    That's Bama. She's been reviewed. She's real. What you see is what you get. I don't mind a quick w her.

  2. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by YunaSilva87  [View Original Post]
    I work a regular job so my schedule is not conducive to being a 24/7 escort. Sorry but I have to put priority over my real job over seeing mongers. I appreciate the honesty though.
    Whats the link to your ad?

  3. #1414

    Any intel? Ad says two lesbians, number is 203-XXX-0302

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/011338912616

    Was quoted 50 QV, 100 hhr, 160 hr. Seems to good to be true. Anyone?

    I could not find any info anywhere.

  4. #1413

    Regular Job

    Quote Originally Posted by YunaSilva87  [View Original Post]
    I work a regular job so my schedule is not conducive to being a 24/7 escort. Sorry but I have to put priority over my real job over seeing mongers. I appreciate the honesty though.
    Let us know who you are.

  5. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF203  [View Original Post]
    Weird. She works with Marie in Hamden. Shady to me. I met her a once. She does a great job but started acting shady after a while. Not answering text or just go silent. Saying she's free at one time then gives another after going silent. I would just skip.
    I work a regular job so my schedule is not conducive to being a 24/7 escort. Sorry but I have to put priority over my real job over seeing mongers. I appreciate the honesty though.

  6. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I reached out to her but I do know the ad. This is one I am still interested in. She seems legit but moved from milford to a less than desirable hotel in west haven but damn if she is what she says and looks how the pics are.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...c/608745787897
    Scam. Pictures link back to some dancer down South.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/ittyautumn

  7. #1410

    Thanks Kant

    I haven't seen her ad for a while though.

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Whenwhen I really think you'd like sweet chocolate. She is very cool. I love her head game. She is a spinner. Fun and laid back. I've seen her for a while. Marie has been discussed plenty here and she always posts her donations. Marie is a no brainer.

  8. #1409

    Have you.

    Have you seen her? If so, how was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605523530834

    Just remove the period and it works, the blog software adds periods to make sentences seem easier to read, sometimes its too smart for its own good, Nice menu, cute girl.

  9. #1408
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    She appears trim in the pics but her profile says she's 147 lbs which would make her on the bigger side especially for her height. Something does not match up.
    I noticed that too. There's no way girl in pic is 147, so that's a red flag to me. Now maybe she just screwed up doing the ad. Who knows.

  10. #1407

    Naomi Blasian Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Link you sent brings to the main page.
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605523530834

    Just remove the period and it works, the blog software adds periods to make sentences seem easier to read, sometimes its too smart for its own good, Nice menu, cute girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naomi Blasian ZTZjNjM.jpg‎  

  11. #1406

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    Any information on her would be helpful. http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem.../605523530834..

    I want to set up just being cautious.
    Link you sent brings to the main page.

  12. #1405

    Any info

    Any information on her would be helpful. http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem.../605523530834..

    I want to set up just being cautious.

  13. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I reached out to her but I do know the ad. This is one I am still interested in. She seems legit but moved from milford to a less than desirable hotel in west haven but damn if she is what she says and looks how the pics are.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...c/608745787897
    She appears trim in the pics but her profile says she's 147 lbs which would make her on the bigger side especially for her height. Something does not match up.

  14. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Avojo1  [View Original Post]
    Man a few interesting ones popping up though. I don't see any posts on this one either. Not too many people sharing their experiences anymore like yrs past. Shame that we have to be so vague and silent so not to attract attention on this site anymore. This one looks amazing. I text today with no reply yet. Let me know if anyone has dreamed of her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/304911442550
    I don't think I reached out to her but I do know the ad. This is one I am still interested in. She seems legit but moved from milford to a less than desirable hotel in west haven but damn if she is what she says and looks how the pics are.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...c/608745787897

  15. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger21  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night, not a great experience it took her a long time to respond to texts but eventually gave me an address. Got there then said to meet at the convenience store on the corner so did that then she say lets go to my friends house as she has people at her house. Got there and the friends house was full of people I probably should have left then. We got to the room pretty dirty cold and an air mattress on the floor. It was 1 for half an hour probably to much for what it was. She was very skittish. She looks more like 40 than 29 very very skinny. But seemed nice enough and spoke pretty intelligently didn't seem like any demons but who knows. Got to it BJ was ok and the main event was rushed. After there was no way to clean up no toilet paper etc she said to use a dirty towel that was on the floor no thanks. I would not repeat. She said her house was better but only available during the day. She said next time would be better. Sorry I can't recommend.
    Now this is what I'm talking about. Truly invaluable info. Thank you Swinger21. I've been in that situation too many times and am over it. Sorry it sucked for you but you saved many on this board the aggravation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape