Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7073
-
12-04-19 16:27 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 130Selena 411?
https://www.eros.com/california/san_...0327.htm?cat=1
I've texted with her a few times. Each time I've asked if she has any reviews, and she's responded with "I don't think so". She's sent me photos, wearing the same bikini as in her ads. I asked for FaceTime verification once, to which she said her phone doesn't have FaceTime. It's probably time to give up on this one. Thought I'd ask here first, though.
-
12-04-19 11:14 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 34Same outfit that advertises for National City and El Cajon. Generally older women with varrying service levels, but relatively cheap and easy.
Originally Posted by Harley97
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 22:38 #1791Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone been here?
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/new-ne...-0185-37374361
I keep seeing these ads everywhere. I text and they give a hotel location. I don't see any reviews, so curious if they are legit.
-
12-03-19 19:36 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 244Missmedad
Any intel on this latina hottie?
https://independent.com.sandiego.lis...post/40218082/
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Ana/Missmedad
-
12-03-19 18:30 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 98Sofia's delight
Has anyone seen Sofia or have any info about her services.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/delightsofia
-
12-01-19 11:10 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 138Blaze
Finally caught the famous Blaze. Takes persistence to meet her- part of her MO. Finally agree to meet at her incall. Room in house in hard to find area in Paradise Hills. Sent me to a non-existent house number but called to me from outside house. Likes to meet outside with pepper spray in hand to know who she's inviting into her place. House is a bit of a dump but her room is clean. She is a really chill and nice girl. Does nit appear at all to be stung out or used up. Agree on hhr (160), get undressed, cuddle some as it was a cold night, she goes down for really good BBBJ, switch for daty with couple of Os till she's too sensitive. Gets one of the two pre-positioned condoms and we go mish. Very tight, soft vocals. She had nice Bs, little tummy flab. She felt great and busted in bag. Could have gone a second but I had to split.
Spent some time talking with her, head on shoulders correctly, started out as massage but found clients wanted FS and she could make more money doing so.
Can definitely recommend.
-
11-30-19 20:03 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 1356November 27, 2019
National City.
Got to location, she said I have to wait 45 minutes. It ended up being an hour. Someone beat me to it. She got picked up from the streets. She brought him to her room. Told her to wash down after. I guess it wasn't a complete wash down. Must've used wet toilet paper. She said he was having a hard time getting hard. She was cool, no rush, but I was quick anyway LOL! She does text her whatever whereabout. She is just visiting from out of town.
My non-championship, have you regain your confidence yet??
XXBJ. XXFS.
40 in car.
Age 18.
-
11-30-19 19:43 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 1356Mid November
She was hiding somewhere in the crowd. She didn't want to be seen with who she was with. Told her to go wait somewhere specifically. Driver dropped her off quick. Saw her and she didn't really appeal to me. Had a bad experience from the past---a park and a driver doesn't do me good. 40 was a go. Next day she texted saying she's by herself and if I wanted to meet up.
-
11-30-19 19:33 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 1356Late October
40 was a go, did not go. Will be on the look out when she's back around.
-
11-30-19 16:27 #1784Regular Member

Posts: 9Is this her?
Is this her?
Originally Posted by IllWil13
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 22:53 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 563Add information
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Hongter
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 00:30 #1782Regular Member

Posts: 2I concur
I went last weekend and decided to TOFTT. The location was a hotel in all and was not the girl in the ad. Gave a quick BBBJ and cfs. BBFS was on the menu. I'd pass if I were you.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 22:15 #1781Regular Member

Posts: 9Place to liaise
Anyone know of a good place for a car date in the El Cajon / College Area during a weekday afternoon? A place to get out nearby would also work. Can be off the beaten path a bit.
PM if you don't want to keep in secret.
-
11-26-19 10:16 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 46I'm going to second this. She's got a great vibe. Appreciation grows more and more after experiencing lots of trash over the years.
Originally Posted by FuriousInch
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 09:58 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 140Asian providers in North County
I've rolled the dice on a few. Never the girl in the pics. Usually a 45 ish petite Asian with subpar FS.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





