Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 272 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4072
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #832

    Elly, Jasmine and Purple.

    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Thank Gbrand. That's hilarious, but at least she was honest. Thanks for the intel and she sound like a must see. How would you compare her GFE to jasmine? I know your a fan of purple, but I never really connected with her.
    Im with you tall and slender is a great combo.The info many time is off, but how tall would you say?
    Elly's service is close to Jasmine and Purple, but maybe slightly below both. But I've seen Jasmine and Purple numerous times and have great chemistry with both (especially Purple. I think Jasmine has good chemistry with everyone). But Elly's service really was exceptional.

    Positives: Elly's taller than both Jasmine and Purple, and has natural breasts (although Jasmine's feel natural, they're not), so that's a plus for me. Also, I think Elly looks more Korean (which I like).

    Negative: She does smoke (not an overpowering odor, but it's there). As far as I know, neither Jasmine or Purple smoke.

    From the FEC crew, I put Elly in the same class as Jasmine, Purple, White, Loren, Chanel, Kora, Lily, Leeca and (who am I forgetting.). Of course this is with a small sample size.

    I suppose a larger sample size (and repeat visits) will give us a better gauge to go by.

    If she really is here for 3 weeks, I know I'm going back for more.

  2. #831

    This Must Be Lake Wobegone!

    You know, the place where everyone was above average all the time....

    I say that because all women seems to get exceptional numerical scores when reviewed - 7-9 seems to be the norm, even when folks are unhappy. But if average means anything, then surely 50% of women should score less than or equal to 5, and another 50% score 5 or higher?

    Doesn't increase my confidence in the reviews.

  3. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and saw Elly last night. Real Pictures (breasts P.S.'d). She is beautiful, with awesome natural B's, tallish with a slender Asian body. Just my type.

    She was so fresh that she didn't even know her name yet. 😊.

    Looks: (8. 75) Face and body both. She has a beautiful smile. And I loved her natural breasts. No tattoos.

    Attitude: (9. 5) Awesome. Friendly, personable, sweet. Not a clock watcher at all.

    Service: (9. 5) Totally GFE. Great kisser (both LFK and DFK). Nice preview BBBJ in shower. Better BBBJ on side of bed. Responsive to DATY. Nice tight pussy, and she knows how to use her kegels.

    English: Good, we could easily communicate.

    Repeat: Absolutely. Said she will be here for 3 weeks.

    She has been here a year, lives in K-Town. I asked if she went by a different name there, but she said she doesn't do this there.
    She does look good. The name reminds me of Elly from The Library days. She didn't always get the best reviews but we had great chemistry and she reminded me of a hit woman that I was trying to nail at work at the time. Ah, the good old days.

  4. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and saw Elly last night. Real Pictures (breasts P.S.'d). She is beautiful, with awesome natural B's, tallish with a slender Asian body. Just my type.

    She was so fresh that she didn't even know her name yet. 😊.

    Looks: (8. 75) Face and body both. She has a beautiful smile. And I loved her natural breasts. No tattoos.

    Attitude: (9. 5) Awesome. Friendly, personable, sweet. Not a clock watcher at all.

    Service: (9. 5) Totally GFE. Great kisser (both LFK and DFK). Nice preview BBBJ in shower. Better BBBJ on side of bed. Responsive to DATY. Nice tight pussy, and she knows how to use her kegels.

    English: Good, we could easily communicate.

    Repeat: Absolutely. Said she will be here for 3 weeks.

    She has been here a year, lives in K-Town. I asked if she went by a different name there, but she said she doesn't do this there.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Elly was very fun!

    Followed your lead. Elly is the perfect cutie pie to warm up with.

    L 9 I fell in love.

    A 10 She is too sweet, she is a natural doesn't take herself too serious and doesn't know how hot she is; perfect playmate, affectionate and playful and fun girl to chill with.

    S this is where I fell in love, Total fun sweetheart with plenty of action to keep jr and me happy on our stay.

    Great friendly experience. Thumbs up all the way.

    E We communicated well, easy to talk to.

    Are Yes YES! Wish I can go back now before bed for a sweet goodnight.

    I like this place. Professional safe place. Discreet and fun.

  5. #828

    Always looking out for us

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and saw Elly last night. Real Pictures (breasts P.S.'d). She is beautiful, with awesome natural B's, tallish with a slender Asian body. Just my type.

    She was so fresh that she didn't even know her name yet. 😊.

    Looks: (8. 75) Face and body both. She has a beautiful smile. And I loved her natural breasts. No tattoos.

    Attitude: (9. 5) Awesome. Friendly, personable, sweet. Not a clock watcher at all.

    Service: (9. 5) Totally GFE. Great kisser (both LFK and DFK). Nice preview BBBJ in shower. Better BBBJ on side of bed. Responsive to DATY. Nice tight pussy, and she knows how to use her kegels.

    English: Good, we could easily communicate.

    Repeat: Absolutely. Said she will be here for 3 weeks.

    She has been here a year, lives in K-Town. I asked if she went by a different name there, but she said she doesn't do this there.
    Thank Gbrand. That's hilarious, but at least she was honest. Thanks for the intel and she sound like a must see. How would you compare her GFE to jasmine? I know your a fan of purple, but I never really connected with her.
    I’m with you tall and slender is a great combo.The info many time is off, but how tall would you say?
    Last edited by GdAloha; 12-03-19 at 22:15. Reason: Add more question

  6. #827

    Great to Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Alarak  [View Original Post]
    I ran a reverse image search on her pictures they pull up listings in Bellevue, San Jose, and San Mateo.
    Welcome to the board. And thank you for the link. Much appreciate!

  7. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does. Anyone know if she has gone by a different name up north?
    I TOFTT and saw Elly last night. Real Pictures (breasts P.S.'d). She is beautiful, with awesome natural B's, tallish with a slender Asian body. Just my type.

    She was so fresh that she didn't even know her name yet. 😊.

    Looks: (8. 75) Face and body both. She has a beautiful smile. And I loved her natural breasts. No tattoos.

    Attitude: (9. 5) Awesome. Friendly, personable, sweet. Not a clock watcher at all.

    Service: (9. 5) Totally GFE. Great kisser (both LFK and DFK). Nice preview BBBJ in shower. Better BBBJ on side of bed. Responsive to DATY. Nice tight pussy, and she knows how to use her kegels.

    English: Good, we could easily communicate.

    Repeat: Absolutely. Said she will be here for 3 weeks.

    She has been here a year, lives in K-Town. I asked if she went by a different name there, but she said she doesn't do this there.

  8. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does. Anyone know if she has gone by a different name up north?
    I ran a reverse image search on her pictures they pull up listings in Bellevue, San Jose, and San Mateo.

  9. #824

    Any intel

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does. Anyone know if she has gone by a different name up north?

  10. #823

    Ms. 99

    He guys, TOFTT and saw Ms. 99 tonight. Not sure if pics are of her, but if not then very close except she has black hair (she has a tattoo on her arm that I don't see in pics but could have been photoshopped). Also has a large tattoo on her lower back which didn't bother me. Body is very nice and petite with fake C's. Overall, I would give Face: 8 and Body: 9. English is very limited. Said she come from Korea to SD about one month ago, but that's about all I could get out of her. She even tried to use a translation app to answer my questions (LOL).

    Service: 9 - At arrival she was not shy about DFK. Told her I already showered so she went straight to a short preview BBBJ, which was good while it lasted. Then we laid down on the bed for some more DFK, and I went down to DATY. Cleanly-shaven down there and tasted great. She asked if I wanted 69 and I gladly obliged. Stopped her before I popped and she put on the cover and started riding me in CG. Nice and tight. Then we went to standing CG, then mish. She could see I was fading so she told me to lay down and gave some more BBBJ, then switched to 69 as I popped in her mouth and she sucked me dry. Finished off with massage and shower.

    Overall, she's not an ATF but she was still very good. Gives the GFE with passion and enthusiasm. I would definitely consider repeating.

  11. #822

  12. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    Yup, those are definitely Desi's pictures that are being used to advertise Alana. Real pictures too so no complaining that these pics aren't representative of the actual provider.

    Yeah, not sure what the reason is for the name change since she was "Blaze" for this same agency in San Diego. Maybe just to drum up more business?
    Thanks for the info. Not sure why they keep changing the name of the provider. Is it because she weren't getting enough business the last time she was here?

    Anyway, anyone tried 99 yet? Was thinking of TOFTT but just want to check first. Also, I believe I've seen the pics for 99 before at one of the LA agencies a while back. Can't remember which one though.

  13. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    FYI. Emily's "private room" pictures were real.

    Also, The booker has used real pictures in the past. You can tell because they are NOT of Asian super models (BebeBustyAsian's pictures were also real).

    For the most part, the girls at this agency are hit or miss, and the providers are typically older (but most are still attractive. Asian ladies age well), and "Add On" services (BBFS) can often be negotiated for a reasonable rate. These ladies are often horny as hell. Combined with a low donation rate, sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough.
    Gbrand, I'll let you find our diamonds then.

  14. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    My experience with AsianCutiesSD is that they use Asian IG models or JAV stars for all of their photos. The ladies are always really 40-50 yrs old Chinese ladies and generally not a great experience. I personally don't recommend anyone see them.

    The exception was EmilySingaporean. She was a doll and we got a good report on her. Then the booker decided to bait and switch to an older provider when Emily moved on. Even Emily's photos were fake though. I only saw her because of a great review here.

    So, I don't even consider this group and instead use SDAG, FEC and Sandra99.
    FYI. Emily's "private room" pictures were real.

    Also, The booker has used real pictures in the past. You can tell because they are NOT of Asian super models (BebeBustyAsian's pictures were also real).

    For the most part, the girls at this agency are hit or miss, and the providers are typically older (but most are still attractive. Asian ladies age well), and "Add On" services (BBFS) can often be negotiated for a reasonable rate. These ladies are often horny as hell. Combined with a low donation rate, sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough.

  15. #818
    I just reached out to them. They seem to have a fair / good amount of users who have verified them. I'll let you know what I find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianCutieSD

    Am I missing something. This group never seems to get mentioned? Reason?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape