Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 18820
-
12-04-19 00:46 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 998Ashley Monroe.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
Shocked the hell out of me! I had seen her back in the day and she wasn't able to do this then a few years pass and something must have happened because she introduced me to the gum job. Apparently it's her specialty.
-
12-03-19 21:30 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 542Once you had Gum
Its the only way you Cum.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 20:31 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 963It was my pleasure Katie
So glad you're doing well, throughly enjoyed our time together. Newbies, take a look at the treasure you missed.
Originally Posted by KatieLovett
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 19:43 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 132Awesome news
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about exiting this messy hobby, for good. 90% of the time its BOOMERS using my mentally-ill/addicted cohort of former-classmates/millennials as public toilets & semen repositories (no offense old dudes, some of you are legit), and I honestly get tired of being part of this sordid machine. Exclusively plowing MILF providers with BF's / husbands didn't shake the stink either.
Originally Posted by KatieLovett
[View Original Post]
But stories like this are honestly amazing to hear & I wish society was set up in a way that this industry wasn't mainly propped up on the backs of the weak & vulnerable, and could instead function more like a damn McDonalds. I'd like the #2 yes, the BBBJ Mac w / the MSOG soda. I guess that's just idealist thinking for now because our society has to address many things before the industry isn't predominantly run on the backs of feeder mice. But that's enough dreaming for me. Last colored brother to do that got shot.
Congratz Katie. Hope you crush it. Its refreshing to know that for some, the money goes to noble pursuits
-
12-03-19 17:08 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 948Ashley Monroe FTW, she's very hot for a girl with no teeth, LOL. Here's a link to a little minireview I did. I'd recommend contacting C3 for her digits cuz I lost them when I switched phones.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4436822
SYM
-
12-03-19 15:10 #10550Senior Member

Posts: 633Gum
Since Sandy is mia do you know anyone that offers gumjobs.
-
12-03-19 14:26 #10549Senior Member

Posts: 386Very cool
So glad to hear it worked out as you planned. I have use your success story on may occasions when taking to some of the providers about the business side of this hobby. And what can be accomplished not sure how many listen. LOL. But I am happy your dreams are coming true. Happy Holidays.
Originally Posted by KatieLovett
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 14:04 #10548Senior Member

Posts: 397Good News!
Katie. Thank you for sharing your good fortune. Your self discipline in making it work speaks volumes and I am sure you will be successful in whatever you do. Be safe and Happy Holidays to you as well.
-CMM.
Originally Posted by KatieLovett
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 12:52 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 948OMFG, I'm so happy to hear you're doing well Katie! Miss you!
Originally Posted by KatieLovett
[View Original Post]
For those of you who never had the pleasure of meeting this amazing young woman, I'll post a copy of my favorite review I wrote for her below, probably my best dream ever, enjoy! Not only is Katie smoking hot, but she also makes the best damn cookies ever! What more could a guy possibly ask for?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3273739
SYM
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 10:37 #10546Senior Member

Posts: 193Looks like they haven't learned their lesson. No wonder Valentina and Maya left.
Originally Posted by Phantom09
[View Original Post]
Worst experience was Dani with Best Latinas. Looks like this Fernanda ***** isn't far off. Let them know if they keep lying to customers and put up girls that aren't remotely close to being what was advertised, word will get out (mention this site) and their business will suffer.
-
12-03-19 09:13 #10545Senior Member

Posts: 105Congrats!
Congrats on your new endeavors and success! Happy Holidays to you as well!
Originally Posted by KatieLovett
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 09:01 #10544Senior Member

Posts: 292Care to share with the group?
What's your method to "make them commit" before the donation to GFE?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 07:43 #10543Senior Member

Posts: 1670Brazilian / Hispanic on the idrive area
I recently had an opportunity that I never have to hit this area around the early evening and found multiple ads for the GFE providers. Not one was as advertised. All were extremely attractive but not one was GFE in any way. Fortunately I have figured out how to make them to commit before a hand over any donation. I use to just right it off, but now I make them commit to GFE.
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and have fun.
-
12-02-19 15:51 #10542Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 47Blast from the Past
I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.
Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.
I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
-
12-02-19 11:19 #10541Senior Member

Posts: 2964More on Lacey
I'd say Rudiger's info is spot on as to her reviews. One weird thing, I don't recall her ever saying she was Mexican American in her STG ads for Brevard County. She's burned me a few times on the preliminary stuff, told me I needed to bring the cover after I'd already arrived, asked for a prepaid card once and then got a bit pissy with me once when I had to cancel as it took too much time for the texting back and forth initially. From my recollection, I think most that have actually met with her reported that she was okay, nothing spectacular but, like Rudiger stated, not ripping people off either. Bottom line, if you like her pics and can deal with the logistical crap, she may be worth a call.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





