Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,706 to 24,720 of 37376
-
12-03-19 20:31 #12671Senior Member

Posts: 64SirensVa
Ok question fellow peeps what is this SirensVa I want to check it out. It sounds steep but I am intrigued I am getting a Christmas bonus and may splurge even though it's pricey I may take the plunge depending if I like what I see. Is this the actual name or is it listed under something else. I like hot young tight body inexperienced bimbos what can I say.
Second has anyone seen or talked to Jackie (Darbytown) I talked to her maybe two weeks ago she said a lot of shit was going on she would call me later I haven't heard a peep. I talked to her regularly so it's kinda disturbing. I do know she went back in the hospital after a fall but she's been out and I have talked to her since then.
Third what is Kryss up to, sometimes she responds others she doesn't she's been spotty anything happening there?
Thanks peeps stay safe.
-
12-03-19 18:58 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 192Eva bueno
I had the most amazing time with this beautiful lady. I wanted to keep her to myself, but many of you have given me good tips in the past so I'm willing to share. Found her on Eros and she is priced similarly to top end agency girls. First of all, she was staying at a very nice hotel, not one of the shit holes that others are staying in. The room was immaculate. I know some people don't care about this, but I certainly do. When I knocked on the door it was answered immediately which is also nice because I don't like hanging around in the hall. She was hidden behind the door but invited me to come in. I quickly did and was amazed by the view. She looked as good as her professional pictures. Body was flawless and it was very obvious that she spends any Normas amount of time taking care of herself. We immediately hugged and went into a DFK. I had to stand back and admire her beauty as she was simply stunning. Unlike some other Brazilians, she spoke English fluently. We had some late conversation with a little bit of flirting. I realized immediately that I was overdressed so I solved that problem quickly. She took her time made me comfortable on the bed and then proceeded to do a very erotic striptease for me. Every part of this woman was to die for. She had dick dies in an amazing ass. But was not fat. Her stomach was very flat, just like the pictures. Enjoyed a BBBJ followed by daty and fiv. When ready, we went to the main event. I knew I was going to enjoy this so I wanted to take my time. Even though I tried, I knew things were going to go quickly from here. I inquired about Greek and it was not an option. No big deal because the view with those amazing Tanlines was going to do it for me. Several positions later I was done and she cleaned me up. There was no rush for me to leave and we enjoyed some light conversation before I left. She was extremely accommodating and the only time the word no came up was when I inquired about Greek. I am certain I will be back. She comes with a strong recommendation if she is in your budget.
EvaBueno. Us.
-
12-03-19 18:52 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 167Amy
Tried both sweetie and foxy got no great response back sweetie was not available and foxy?? So I took the plunge on Amy. Off Willis rd damage $20 for 1/2 hr. Nice figure with B up stairs. Started with a little massage then BBBJ then mish, daty and finished with CG no Greek off menu. All bare back. Will repeat if others favorites are not available.
13.
-
12-03-19 18:46 #12668Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Different experience
I had a cute 5'1 tiny, petite little blonde thing from SirensVA.com. Flat chested, but I like that. BBBJ, CFS, finger in ass, finished on tits.
-
12-03-19 18:35 #12667Regular Member

Posts: 23Yes, by at least 120. If I hadn't already booked the room and she wasn't so hot, I would have passed. If you can swing that amount of $$, then YMMV and it might be worth it.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 18:31 #12666Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57What night did this happen?
What night did this happen?
Originally Posted by MineTooTell
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 18:25 #12665Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57That was his experience
No, it's 180 for the girl to show up and you negotiate the upcharge with whatever girl you get. Every girl, no matter what site you meet her on, is the one who decides how much she's going to need to FK you. It's different with every girl. And I'm sure that it also depends on the day. If the girls not really feeling it that day, she's probaly going to charge more. It's kind of like when you hire a contractor. If he has a lot of work and he doesn't really feel like doing more, his hourly price is going to go up. If it's a cold hard winter and he hasn't really worked very much, he's going to lower his price because he has bills to pay.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 18:16 #12664Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57Not true
Most of their girls aren't displayed on the website. There aren't very many college girls in Richmond that want their face on an adult entertainment site for the whole town to see (including their parents and professors).
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 18:13 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 452Upcharge?
So the agency charges 180 just for the girl to show up and the girls up charge that by 120 to do anything?
Originally Posted by Tappin696
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 16:48 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 313I tried to set something up last week but I haven't heard back in several days.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 14:57 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 32Sweetie
Received a bunch of IMs asking for Sweetie's contact info, she's asked that I only share with Senior members so apologies to all else who IMed.
-
12-03-19 12:15 #12660Banned Member

Posts: 90Cc
Has she gone to Ohio. I only saw her a couple of times but a good time they were. Can anyone confirm.
-
12-03-19 10:56 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 133Asian
Any info on any FS Asians in the area?
-
12-03-19 10:30 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 502For all the SBs they are allegedly hiring I would have thought there would be more girls than what's listed. If they have a few fresh 18/19 yo college girls I would pay the upcharge to avoid the flaking I get from a lot of the teenage sugarbabies. On the other hand, seems like you're more likeley to get a limited menu and no BBFS option from an agency. Going bare and finishing in a teen is one of my favorite things about Seeking girls.
Originally Posted by MineTooTell
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 10:20 #12657Regular Member

Posts: 5Carson
Since I have been asking members for updates and intel I thought I would provide some info on someone I've met who recently showed up on EROS. I had a dream about Carson Carlisle awhile back and I can say that her pictures are accurate. She is an attractive petite blonde but the session was less than stellar. We met in RVA at an upscale downtown hotel. She was on time, clean and friendly to talk to but the session was definitely rushed. The usual menu of CBJ, DATY, MISH, CG Etc. Was there but I quickly figured out if I didn't fill the bag soon the ride was going to end. To pricey for the experience. I will not repeat but YMMV.
W.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1874502.htm?cat=1











Reply With Quote





