Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6962

    Phoebe Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link and or pics.
    She advertises on Eros Raleigh section.

  2. #6961

    I wouldn't do it. Pricey and heavy drug user

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link and or pics.
    She is 400 an hour and uses heroin frequently I learned the hard way took a lot of money from me.

  3. #6960

    Phoebe Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Phoebe Marie? I cannot find any info on her, but I am thinking of giving her a try. I know she has been around for a couple of years at least. Before dropping $$ I would appreciate any feedback you fellas might have!
    Do you have a link and or pics.

  4. #6959

    Nadia

    Went and saw Nadia for a lollipop recently. If that's all your looking for go see her. That shit was life changing. Best lollipop I ever had.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/076745485912

  5. #6958
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reviewed here before but I can't remember if its good or bad.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/433051177082
    I've seen her. She's really nice. Doesn't appear to have any demons. But I never repeated. She wasn't as attractive as her pics and she just wasn't my type. YMMV.

  6. #6957

    Phoebe Marie

    Does anyone have any info on Phoebe Marie? I cannot find any info on her, but I am thinking of giving her a try. I know she has been around for a couple of years at least. Before dropping $$ I would appreciate any feedback you fellas might have!

  7. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Mostly good reviews but she's pricey. Like $150 for hhr.
    Saw her ages ago when she first appeared on the scene. She's cool and very warm. Her body is sort of square-ish, which is why she's never showing a great shot of it I think. She offered hot BBBJ and indicated BBFS was not a big deal to her, which is always a concern. I opted for the cover. I'd say she's a good time but her pics don't reveal the reality. Also I didn't pay that much, so that could have changed. I thought it was 60. Go see her and report back.

  8. #6955

    Anyone?

    Is this real or not?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/472923316575

    I have seen it for a while but no reviews so far.

  9. #6954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reviewed here before but I can't remember if its good or bad.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/433051177082
    Mostly good reviews but she's pricey. Like $150 for hhr.

  10. #6953

    Mallory

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reviewed here before but I can't remember if its good or bad.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/433051177082
    Is what she used to go by. Started out great when she got her. Best I recall is mixed reviews now.

  11. #6952

    Mj

    That's MJ, pics are real although flattering, skinny flat tits and ass, everything covered. Pleasant enough, no obvious sign of demons but they are almost certainly present, she is a smoker. Has an (according to her) an ex-bf that is around for her safety.

  12. #6951

    Forgot her name

    https://candy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/40119990/

    Ok hotel off New Bern. 60 for QV. Everything covered, no DATY. Room looked lived in but not bad. Nice lady, looks like the pics.

  13. #6950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Deposits

    Seems like just scam after scam now on the websites. I guess some are falling for it because their posts keep multiplying.

  14. #6949

    Barbie

    She has been around a while, and I hate to admit it, but I have dreamt of Barbie 3 or 4 times in the past several months. The good. Typical 3 contact set-up, and she is always dressed in sexy outfits and heels, and ready to go when I have called. Her head game is 7. 5/10, bare is all I have dreamt. The bad. Her fake tits are hard and fake as hell. Her room has a layer of smoke and my clothes always smell like smoke, even after a QV. She is older, which is not a problem for me, but may be for others. She is always wearing a bad wig. She also likes to DFK, which again, not my thing especially with a smoker, but others may appreciate.

    She always works through completion and has always been CIM for me.

    Good luck and stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/40138289/

  15. #6948

    Squirter

    Gents. I am a long time monger, new to posting. I have had my eye on this ad, but haven't tried yet. Does anyone have feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/40122962/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape