Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8734
-
12-04-19 08:21 #1399Regular Member

Posts: 8New To Me Reviw
I saw her last night, not a great experience it took her a long time to respond to texts but eventually gave me an address. Got there then said to meet at the convenience store on the corner so did that then she say lets go to my friends house as she has people at her house. Got there and the friends house was full of people I probably should have left then. We got to the room pretty dirty cold and an air mattress on the floor. It was 1 for half an hour probably to much for what it was. She was very skittish. She looks more like 40 than 29 very very skinny. But seemed nice enough and spoke pretty intelligently didn't seem like any demons but who knows. Got to it BJ was ok and the main event was rushed. After there was no way to clean up no toilet paper etc she said to use a dirty towel that was on the floor no thanks. I would not repeat. She said her house was better but only available during the day. She said next time would be better. Sorry I can't recommend.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 23:24 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 1334Thanks for the reviews but
What was the donation and time spent for these two? PM me if you want, but I'm guessing others have the same question. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BagelDon
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 19:24 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 28http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...u/217277589257
Saw her a while back. Very accommodating started off with dfk (asked her about it she said if she finds you attractive enough thankfully I'm still young). Dt and cowgirl. She does have dogs never saw them. Safe neighborhood in West Haven.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/463192152396
Marie I saw at 3 in the morning in Hamden for qv Greek. Dt and cowgirl. She was pretty fun to talk to made me laugh durring and afterwards. Also if you want anything extra like dfk you need to pay a bit extra. Should have asked what's comes with what I'm donating.
-
12-03-19 16:13 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 202I hear ya and agree
Man a few interesting ones popping up though. I don't see any posts on this one either. Not too many people sharing their experiences anymore like yrs past. Shame that we have to be so vague and silent so not to attract attention on this site anymore. This one looks amazing. I text today with no reply yet. Let me know if anyone has dreamed of her.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/304911442550
-
12-03-19 14:28 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 878Agreed. Hey I'm all for sharing and have. Slim pickings in CT especially on STG these days with a lot of scams going down. I have my regulars but new is always the goal. Plus it is a CT area code aside from the pics.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 13:43 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 886Always a tough call when there are a bunch of pics with tats that match up.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
Did you reverse image search at all? I would but doesn't work great via phone.
Edit
Just tried 2 pics on tineye with 0 results. Could be a good thing. Maybe us guys just need to start working out a buddy system lol.
-
12-03-19 12:25 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 878Seems legit but.
This one offered one Benji for greek. Anyone know her? There are some new girls but STG has been full of scams lately. Be careful gentlemen. I am tempted with her though. Anyone see her?
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...c/279843548324
-
12-02-19 12:15 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 878New to me
Anyone know this one. Says she is on the new haven / Hamden line. Reasonable rate.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/565841368259
-
12-02-19 03:52 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 476Guess I need to pay her a visit if I do I will let you know either way been trying to get in it for some time now.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 14:15 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 106Well as per her latest ads she's either changed her mind, or someone's trying to mess with her (noticed her email's different too).
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/captiva...-anal-19187345
-
11-30-19 23:44 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone seen this one. Looks cute.
-
11-28-19 21:15 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 476No Greek
I have been a regular for years she does not off Greek at all was probably an error on her part I have asked a few times and she hates it haven't seen her in about 2 months but pretty sure its still off limits I may hit her up this weekend as she is professional and provides great service in my book no bullshit at all.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:50 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 476Krystal new ad
BEWARE OF THE NEW KRYSTAL AD ALSO HAS A NEW NUMBER AS WELL.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...u/256781736926
-
11-28-19 10:48 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
I asked for it the last time I saw her Greek and she told me that she doesn't offer it even though it was in a previous ad. She also did not let me DATY. Perhaps she was having an off day.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 01:31 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 29Mindie intrigues me. I follow her on snapchat where she keeps threatening to delete people that don't come to see her. She seems a bit loony and she's been in the game a long time. Her super low rates seem like a red flag to me.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





