Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 18294
-
12-06-19 09:58 #12024Regular Member

Posts: 2Diamond girl
Great story, thanks. I'm headed to the Denver area next week. Can you tell me how to find her?
Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 22:18 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yes, I agree with that. I think that goes with any girl who offers BBFS. After I spew all of my army men in her we always rest and we do some small talk. She tells me how some guys are good looking, some guys are 30 and 40 why / o old fat fucks who probably haven't seen there dick in a longtime if they look down. All they see is there fat stomachs. I laughed so hard when she told me that.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
Told me some guys are just plain dirty and smell.
SMH, come guys girls will look you over first before she open legs he legs to let you enter the juicy lips and slippery walls inside without a hat.
Be clean and look presentable.
-
12-04-19 12:56 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 77Thank you sir. I thought she looked familiar.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 09:08 #12021Banned Member

Posts: 432She quoted 300 for BBFS.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 03:52 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 101BBFS / non GFE
Yeah you can go in raw, but sheesh. She don't let you kiss not even slightly (not even her body), barely lets you touch her titties. Stops you from going in all the way when hitting it missionary. Yeah easy bbfsbcip but I'd rather have a covered session with a provider who has less boundaries than see her again. FYI she's not 5 ft like posted she's like 5'9 .
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 22:29 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 7266I always tip 100. From another friends who saw her as well in the Sherman Oaks area recently said it was a little more than that.
Originally Posted by StarfishPrime
[View Original Post]
But, as always it depends on the dude?
-
12-03-19 22:28 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 7266I saw her when she first started. And BBFS was easy peasy just slid in and she whispered in my earn when I told I was going to explode. Come in me baby! I did, and every time after that for every appt.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
My guess is if she knows you and trusts you creaming in her can be attainable.
-
12-03-19 22:24 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 7266She is well known and her last handle was Ariel29. Sometimes called Valtrex girl. If you know what Valtrex is than you will understand. LOL.
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
She hangs with another BMW can't remember her handle but both are white substance abusers and forgetful on appointment times sometimes.
Buyer beware! YMMV.
Heard that she hurting for $ and tip the right $ and the hat can be un-opened.
-
12-03-19 17:10 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone
Anyone ever taken her for a spin?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ArieRubyRed
-
12-03-19 08:54 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 178Man does that bring back a happy memory: Cabaret Royale in Dallas, TX about ten years ago. Hot hot hot blonde 20 year old on her first night working. Giving me a lap dance in the middle of the floor when she whispered in my ear, "I f'ing want you inside me. " Unzipped and rode me bare for several songs with the whole club going on around us. She climaxed and then said, "Your turn cowboy. Fill me up".
Originally Posted by SocalBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 08:29 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 209It happened to me 3 time.
It's long time ago so I don't remember the name of the clubs. All 3 times were totally unexpected which made it more exciting.
Originally Posted by SocalBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 02:06 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 863Donna Bentley--to BB or not to BB
In the words of Shakespeare, "Your Mileage May Vary". Just because some chick creampied Joe doesn't mean she will creampie Jack. Mongers forget our basic mantra in this hobby.
-Steak.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 00:31 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 101I've never been able to BBFS donna
I'm a skeptic when you guys say you have BBFS her. She denied me the two times I saw her. I'm young early twenties probably younger than her or same age and in real good shape I'm average looking in the face, by no means ugly, and she says flat no even after I offer an extra $. Maybe you guys cough up alot more than that. But if you actually do slide in her raw I salute you. I've rawed a ton of girls too, even ones that don't even offer GFE sessions. Anyway congrats to you, I'm a bit envious LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 00:17 #12011Regular Member

Posts: 23Damage
What was the damage for bb?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 23:54 #12010Banned Member

Posts: 432I'm sorry for her trouble, but her judgment is fucked and she's a goddamn space cadet these days. If she is so broken, she should take a hiatus until she's better, or just hang up her stilettos and retire.
Originally Posted by Chidolitis
[View Original Post]
Case in point - -.
Recently I was pretty furious at her for agreeing to an appointment when a week previously she had been in the hospital for pneumonia, which can remain contagious for several WEEKS and is easily transmitted by body-to-body contact. Obviously, I didn't bareback her as I didn't want to get fucking pneumonia, but the fact that she waited until I was in the room pissed me off because she gave me no warning or even hint she was sick. She swore up and down she was better but I got the hell out of there. It was really shitty for her to say nothing until the last possible second, and speaks to her poor judgment and bad state of mind.













Reply With Quote





