Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 339 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1055

    Colombiana by LAX

    I sent this one a text around 7:30 pm tonight. I asked if I could see her, she said yes and sent me the rate and the address. I told her I'd be there in 30 minutes. I drive the 20 miles to get to the airport, get to the spot and text her, nothing. Call her, nothing. Text her again, nothing. Wait 20 minutes, nothing. Sent her a text in Spanish, nothing. Big waste of time. I have seen her friend Nathaly before and she seems ok but this one, not so much. Good luck.

    https://milfy.com.losangeles.listcra...post/40173187/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails colombiana.jpg‎   7a9e9d224bdfb7edd1ea57b484a7e253_f.jpg‎   ad642b7b14be80b078ec078bd4a7d584_f.jpg‎   b505ba5829d2576d96b02cd273494e19_f.jpg‎   c62509d55b5e31566367e980f823f9af_f.jpg‎  

    fbe7f2e97c545bb508030e9723ea3f1a_f.jpg‎  

  2. #1054
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Annika from them

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    That's Annika Albrite in the pix. The pawg pornstar. My vote is it's definitely TGTBT.
    LOL Well that seals it. Its a scam. For the record I would never entertain purchasing gift cards or using Venmo for anyone. One chick named Katie, link below, said I have to pay half her donation up front before seeing her, an obvious scam. Thanks for the heads up.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...angeles-558412

  3. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfisk  [View Original Post]
    Found this ad on them for Anikka. She answered by text. When I asked if an hour incall included DFK, CIM, DATY, Greek she replied it was Full service. That plus the rates, pics make it seem too good to be true. Has anyone else seen her?

    15 Minutes: $50.

    30 Minutes: $100.

    60 Minutes: $150.

    323-483-4277.

    201-xxx-1026.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anikka-e...angeles-642459
    That's Annika Albrite in the pix. The pawg pornstar. My vote is it's definitely TGTBT.

  4. #1052

    Let me describe to you how this is going to play out

    You will drive 25 miles and fight traffic for 2-3 hours in LA to get to her location. Once parked, she will tell you that she was just arrested last week by cops, and to prove you are not LE, you need to PayPal, CashApp, or gift card her 50% of whatever donation you agreed on. Once you do that, she will buzz you in, or she will come out to meet you, and only then can you have some fun. You will say that you prefer to give her cash instead. Then she will say a trick passed fake bills to her last week, so no more cash for her.

    So you are basically a counterfeiting cop if you don't follow her rules. Go ahead, see this chick. Please report back here and let us know how it turned out for you.

    -Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfisk  [View Original Post]
    Found this ad on them for Anikka. She answered by text. When I asked if an hour incall included DFK, CIM, DATY, Greek she replied it was Full service. That plus the rates, pics make it seem too good to be true. Has anyone else seen her?

    15 Minutes: $50.

    30 Minutes: $100.

    60 Minutes: $150.

    323-483-4277.

    201-xxx-1026.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anikka-e...angeles-642459

  5. #1051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Anika from them

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfisk  [View Original Post]
    Found this ad on them for Anikka. She answered by text. When I asked if an hour incall included DFK, CIM, DATY, Greek she replied it was Full service. That plus the rates, pics make it seem too good to be true. Has anyone else seen her?

    15 Minutes: $50.

    30 Minutes: $100.

    60 Minutes: $150.

    323-483-4277.

    201-xxx-1026.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anikka-e...angeles-642459
    I personally would be wary. All of her them reviews are from guys who only have one review (hers). However, it's interesting that one even mentioned the gift card scam. You may want to gamble and TOFTT but whatever you do, don't give her the validated gift card numbers unless you're in her presence. You'll end up sitting outside of a large apartment building waiting for an entrance code that will never come.

  6. #1050
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Anikka from them

    Found this ad on them for Anikka. She answered by text. When I asked if an hour incall included DFK, CIM, DATY, Greek she replied it was Full service. That plus the rates, pics make it seem too good to be true. Has anyone else seen her?

    15 Minutes: $50.

    30 Minutes: $100.

    60 Minutes: $150.

    323-483-4277.

    201-xxx-1026.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anikka-e...angeles-642459

  7. #1049
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Sammiesay's from Listcrawler, HX

    Had a dream in which I saw Sammie's ad on Listcrawler. 130 roses /30 min; CIM+80. Face Pics were accurate but discovered her physique was a total wreck. That plus the fact she could only be comfortable in one position led me to wake up earlier than expected. I hope not to have the same dream again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8184385273

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sammiesay

  8. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice818  [View Original Post]
    I am just a guy who been at the place a few times. No way they have full of 40 year old ladies. The only one who might be 40 is kyla but she is really hot and runs the place.
    I can confirm this. All girls working there are usually between 19-25.

  9. #1047
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mercenary

    This one needs to stop doing this.

    https://www.thatmall.com/ashley/

    She is really just full of shit.

  10. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://www.manyvids.com/Video/15970...-w/freja-noir/

    In the above link, I like the tattooed chick, Penny, she was 600 back in the day, now it's a 1000. It's like bitcoin, what if you invest a 1000 and don't get a good experience. Instead you can take 5 on hx and hope for 3 to be great experiences. 60:40 ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk123  [View Original Post]
    She can be found in twitter.

    Just google Freja Noir high tier escort. Dunno if you want a escort that f guys for free since she also got some onlyfans (sites for nudes and videos with monthly subscription).

    https://www.frejanoir.com/#!

    https://mobile.twitter.com/freja_noir
    That's hot. I like both Penny and Freja. Not at all turned off with the fan f-ing. It's her business what she does during her free time.

  11. #1045

    Nadia

    Only two ads in the web when I searched. Curvy latina that looks like my previous encounter, but sorta different. Does anyone know her?

    That body speaks to me though I may not speak her language.

    https://www.escortads.ch/ad/w7T0e

  12. #1044

    High End

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk123  [View Original Post]
    She can be found in twitter.

    Just google Freja Noir high tier escort. Dunno if you want a escort that f guys for free since she also got some onlyfans (sites for nudes and videos with monthly subscription).

    https://www.frejanoir.com/#!

    https://mobile.twitter.com/freja_noir
    https://www.manyvids.com/Video/15970...-w/freja-noir/

    In the above link, I like the tattooed chick, Penny, she was 600 back in the day, now it's a 1000. It's like bitcoin, what if you invest a 1000 and don't get a good experience. Instead you can take 5 on hx and hope for 3 to be great experiences. 60:40 ratio.

  13. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    Are you an ad for this MP?

    Any info on pricing or how it works?

    Reviews on RM suggest that it's full of 40 year old ladies and fake reviews from the owner.
    I am just a guy who been at the place a few times. No way they have full of 40 year old ladies. The only one who might be 40 is kyla but she is really hot and runs the place.

  14. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    The consensus is SKYN Elite. That you will get from the HX top dogs. I also bring it myself for any other girls. It's among the thinnest. The absolute measurements isn't critical. You don't feel the difference a fraction of a mil. It's the fit, the material, the odor. Japanese Crown made some very thin ones, like 003. But it's on the small side, no offense. Trojan has super thin but it's not latex and the odor is a bit strong. Girls are more willing to let you BYOC if they recognize the brand.
    Corrections: Skyn Elite wins time and time again over Trojan Bareskin. Skyn is non-latex therefore the odor is not strong. Trojan has both latex and non-latex version and actually I tried both without knowing. Of course, the non-latex one is almost odor-free. Okamoto and Crown are made by the same Japanese company. I tried 003 and it's on the small side. Now only 004 can be found on Amazon. 001 I think it isn't on sale on US so you have to order from specialty companies online.

  15. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Okamoto 0. 01.
    The 003 I tried turned out to be Okamoto. Now there are only 004 on Amazon. It's a little smaller than Trojan Super thin and Skynx Elite, which are more comfortable for me if I had to put it on rock hard. 001 may work if it's more stretchy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape