Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 164 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2448
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #408

    Vanessa / merideth

    Saw her about a month ago. Good time once I was there. Planned to meet at 1, lots of back and forth and we finally got together at 1:30. Annoying, but worth it in the end. Reached out today. We planned to meet at 3:30, had several texts back and forth in the morning. Then at 3 I let her know I was in the way. Nothing. Drive by her place at 330 and see a woman and man going into her place (I think it was her but couldn't be sure). She have a bf or handler? I didn't notice any signs last time I was there.

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...a/796208863632

  2. #407

    Kiki.

    I stand correct, I was in contact with her under a different user name on Fet, Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]

  3. #406

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I believe she deleted her account on FetLife.
    MissKikiMichelle.

    https://fetlife.com/users/5502988

  4. #405

    Kiki.

    I believe she deleted her account on FetLife.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm  [View Original Post]
    Google her under that name- Lots of info as in wow!

  5. #404
    Anyone have any feedback from Kinky Kimmy (as she goes by on snapchat)? Think she's in the Andover area.

  6. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm  [View Original Post]
    Google her under that name- Lots of info as in wow!
    Wow is an understatement.

  7. #402

    No way real right

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Kendra, just looks TGTBT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendra-escort-lowell-396452
    I am guessing not, I have contacted her several times through the ad on them and even on Cityxguide awhile back, never even a response, so not sure what the deal is. I don't usually monger with white girls but she is so hot, I'd make the exception.

  8. #401

    Kiki Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    I know she has a profile using the same name with pix on FetLife. Free to join.
    Google her under that name- Lots of info as in wow!

  9. #400

    No way real. Right?

    Has anyone had any luck with Kendra, just looks TGTBT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendra-escort-lowell-396452

  10. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    I know she has a profile using the same name with pix on FetLife. Free to join.
    Eros she has a profile.

  11. #398

    Kiki Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonel  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising anywhere? Thanks.
    I know she has a profile using the same name with pix on FetLife. Free to join.

  12. #397

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvoth99  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiki last week. She's not really been around for a few months but is back from a recent trip to Mexico and said she will likely be around through the winter. She's really cute And if you like a good rimming that is her specialty. If you seen her before you know her routine. For $$ she gives a sensual rubdown (not really a massage), dimming and a great BBBJ. Location is great. FS is also available for $250. Great conversation too if you care about that. When she is in the area she's fairly easy to get a hold of and much more reliable that most in this area.
    Is she advertising anywhere? Thanks.

  13. #396

    Jenna

    Heu curious is anyone here has seen Jenna from Lowell. I know she's been talked about on the board and she does. BBFS. I saw a member on here posting he was worried she was trying to spread something. Has anyone partook. A d if so is she clean?

  14. #395

    Jenna

    Hey, was wondering if anyone had any experience with Jenna in Lowell. I know she offered BBFS but was wondering if she is clean. Anyone visit her and get tested after?

  15. #394
    Has anyone seen these two? I'm interested in trying to find a good 2 girl special but don't know if they're legit or not.

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...i/479208722728

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape