Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 19290
-
12-02-19 21:57 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 70Interesting one, agreed. Image search doesn't return a ton of hits. The number doesn't turn up a bunch of Google hits either. Area code isn't too far away. Donations are a tad low but maybe she's just new? LOL. Activities list looks like it wasn't just click-all. Honestly the only thing that soft of gives me pause is the Paypal.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
And the belly button kinda looks like a bullethole, but that might just be my phone.
-
12-02-19 21:26 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 226Rachel
She's posting her number on stg. I'd try there.
Originally Posted by CoastalFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 20:05 #6538

Posts: 781New BBW in Eau Galllie
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/697531287703
After striking out with several other providers today (why are Brevard girls so hard to communicate with?) I contacted this one and she replied almost immediately. We set something up for this evening at a very attractive donation rate. She promised to provide address an hour before the appointment. Darned if it wasn't less than 2 miles away so I did not have to rush. She lives in a nondescript apartment building near the St. Clair St. Post office. Nothing fancy and she has an older roommate but we got along OK. We exchanged oral experiences and we each had a satisfactory result. She was very active as she came but was quiet so I had to read the signs to know it even happened (s little squirting gave me a clue.)
I got the feeling that she is relatively new at this. I inquired if she would like a review and she seemed genuinely puzzled that such was even possible. "Where can you post reviews?" Be kind to this little BBW. She is a keeper.
She is Otto approved.
-
12-02-19 18:37 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 253Gia
I'm glad that I have this forum to know what type of service I'm going to get with these girls. I would've been pissed if I showed up at Gia's and she's wanting to give a CBJ. I'm out when it comes to that. You might as well jerkoff with the condom on, same feeling and save money.
-
12-02-19 18:29 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 1943Gia
My God man! Who are we going to believe, you with one post on this girl or Hodar who has been around forever! Give me a break!
Originally Posted by Farmer1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 16:20 #6535Regular Member

Posts: 1Gia
I have seen Gia a couple times. Called her a couple weeks ago for a out call arrived on time. Came in very polite and pleasant. She smelled very good. Talked for a couple minutes and then decided to go in the bedroom and do our thing. She is deff very good and her job. Had my toes curled. Called her two more times and the second and third time around got better and better.
-
12-02-19 16:02 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 141Any info on her?
She looks TGTBT:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/890112505570
-
12-02-19 12:58 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 70She responded via text / Message on the number in her current STG ads as of earlier this AM. Seen her before but it's been a few months.
Originally Posted by CoastalFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 12:46 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 1755It's The Moderation Delay
See my post in General Reports about the moderation delay.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 10:59 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 2959From six posts below yours
While there are quite a few reviews of Gia on the site, here's Hodar's review that is located six posts below your post:
Originally Posted by AirSpencer24
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 09:48 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 920Read post #6501.
Originally Posted by AirSpencer24
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 08:48 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 260I have never heard her mention this supposed friend.
Originally Posted by CelticBlood
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 07:31 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 65Rachelwest
Does anyone have a way (number) to contact her? Private messaging and email having worked.
-
12-02-19 01:07 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 57Sexy Italian Beauty Gia
Any reviews on this one? I think I saw one but seems she seems a bit off. Any recent visits? Not sure I want to TOFTT on this one.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/197533690183
-
12-01-19 23:01 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 141Crickets
I am experiencing the same problems. Have been going to East Orlando, where they answer texts.
Originally Posted by Larry1130
[View Original Post]
LS.









Reply With Quote





