Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6559

    Sunny

    I'm hearing more and more reviews from members that have made arrangements with providers, drove quite a distance and showed up with cash in hand only to have their calls and texts ignored upon arrival. My guess is the girl is either high and fell asleep or she multi-booked and took the first one that showed up and ignored everyone else. Whenever I read a review like this, that provider immediately attains a Forget About This One status. This is why I stick with more mature providers that are reliable, honor their commitments and seem to understand the concept of repeat business. The youngest one I see is 42.

    Speaking of mature providers, as some of you may know, Sunny is no longer in NW Palm Bay. She's currently at a motel in Satellite Beach. It's not the Ritz but it's all that she can afford. There's plenty of parking and no nosy neighbors. I visit regularly and help as much as I can but she really needs some more reliable, regular customers. Providers get a lot of game players and no-shows and she's no exception.

    Cons: She's smokes (but breath is fresh), has two cats (not an issue unless you have allergies) and she's mature (which is sometimes a good thing).

    Pros: Reasonable rates (80 HH 140 FH), negotiable rates, very reliable, fun to be with, great sense of humor, good communication, actually responds to texts, no ghosting (needs the business), no drugs, no glamour shots, and everything but Greek is available.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8745&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/159243145114
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunny21-A.jpg‎  

  2. #6558

    Breezy visit last week

    Had some free time last week and saw that Breezy had an incall Beachside. Hadn't seen many recent reports on Breezy, but her pics always looked good. Comms were good, she was available, and her donation was super reasonable at 100 hhr so I had a WTF moment and kicked out of work early. Her incall was a room between the 4x4 and 7-11. Not the Ritz, but not Compton. She's apparently there for the long haul as there were clothes and personal effects strewn all about. The room reeked of cig smoke and wet dog. Who was dozing in the chair by the window. Walls are super thin, so she had some Dr. Phil shit on with the volume turned up to 11. She's definitely the girl in the pics, but the pics are pretty damn old. She's lost quite a bit of weight and has that 'skin hanging off' look about her. Unfortunately, it's most noticeable in her tits, which looked to be her best asset back in the day. Not a great start, but wasn't thinking with the larger head so took off what I was wearing and made myself comfortable on the bed. Went straight into BBBJ and the whole situation had junior a little slow to respond, but she's pretty damn good with the DT and working the grapes at the same time. It was about that time the goddamn dog decided to shift positions and do that 'shake' thing that made its collar rattle and totally distracted me and bam. The melty man cometh. It was about that time I became re-aware of the fact that Dr. Fucking Phil was on in the background lecturing some dipshit in his idiotic accent. Made up some kind of excuse, re positioned, some LK and FIV mixed in with some sucking on those once-amazing titties to get junior back in the game. Cover went on for a quick CG sesh, could tell she wasn't into it, but gave her credit for acting like it at least LOL. Knew I was bumping up against my time, Dr. Phil started yelling at some teenage **** again, dog started scratching. So I fuckin faked it in perfect time right as I went back into retreat mode. Hid the bag in the trash out of sheer shame. Got dressed. Left donation. Went home and got drunk. Debated posting this for pure embarrassment, but what the hell do I have to lose?

    Tl; dr. Breezy. Super sweet gal. Lost weight. Tits gone. Won't be returning.

  3. #6557
    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Interesting one, agreed. Image search doesn't return a ton of hits. The number doesn't turn up a bunch of Google hits either. Area code isn't too far away. Donations are a tad low but maybe she's just new? LOL. Activities list looks like it wasn't just click-all. Honestly the only thing that soft of gives me pause is the Paypal.

    And the belly button kinda looks like a bullethole, but that might just be my phone.

  4. #6556

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a way (number) to contact her? Private messaging and email having worked.
    She's posting her number on stg. I'd try there.

  5. #6555

    New BBW in Eau Galllie

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/697531287703

    After striking out with several other providers today (why are Brevard girls so hard to communicate with?) I contacted this one and she replied almost immediately. We set something up for this evening at a very attractive donation rate. She promised to provide address an hour before the appointment. Darned if it wasn't less than 2 miles away so I did not have to rush. She lives in a nondescript apartment building near the St. Clair St. Post office. Nothing fancy and she has an older roommate but we got along OK. We exchanged oral experiences and we each had a satisfactory result. She was very active as she came but was quiet so I had to read the signs to know it even happened (s little squirting gave me a clue.)

    I got the feeling that she is relatively new at this. I inquired if she would like a review and she seemed genuinely puzzled that such was even possible. "Where can you post reviews?" Be kind to this little BBW. She is a keeper.

    She is Otto approved.

  6. #6554

    Gia

    I'm glad that I have this forum to know what type of service I'm going to get with these girls. I would've been pissed if I showed up at Gia's and she's wanting to give a CBJ. I'm out when it comes to that. You might as well jerkoff with the condom on, same feeling and save money.

  7. #6553

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer1979  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Gia a couple times. Called her a couple weeks ago for a out call arrived on time. Came in very polite and pleasant. She smelled very good. Talked for a couple minutes and then decided to go in the bedroom and do our thing. She is deff very good and her job. Had my toes curled. Called her two more times and the second and third time around got better and better.
    My God man! Who are we going to believe, you with one post on this girl or Hodar who has been around forever! Give me a break!

  8. #6552

    Gia

    I have seen Gia a couple times. Called her a couple weeks ago for a out call arrived on time. Came in very polite and pleasant. She smelled very good. Talked for a couple minutes and then decided to go in the bedroom and do our thing. She is deff very good and her job. Had my toes curled. Called her two more times and the second and third time around got better and better.

  9. #6551

  10. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a way (number) to contact her? Private messaging and email having worked.
    She responded via text / Message on the number in her current STG ads as of earlier this AM. Seen her before but it's been a few months.

  11. #6549

    It's The Moderation Delay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While there are quite a few reviews of Gia on the site, here's Hodar's review that is located six posts below your post:
    See my post in General Reports about the moderation delay.

  12. #6548

    From six posts below yours

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? I think I saw one but seems she seems a bit off. Any recent visits? Not sure I want to TOFTT on this one.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/197533690183
    While there are quite a few reviews of Gia on the site, here's Hodar's review that is located six posts below your post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I should have passed on her after waiting a half hour near the hotel because she could not figure out what the last call in to her was on the phone. I'm passed because I layer the money down first, than she informed me no BBBJ. After a lackluster CBJ And no lube or lubricated condoms her pussy was like the Mojave desert. Lots of baby damage, the mood wasn't there. She has mgt. Definitely, when I got there and said 100 for qv she had to make a call to see what the rate was. I said she should put everything covered int he AD and she said it was, I have nobody to blame except myself.

    Should have driven off when she made me wait 30 minutes. I am also not being spiteful but there was a fishy smell down there as well.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/920819618931

  13. #6547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? I think I saw one but seems she seems a bit off. Any recent visits? Not sure I want to TOFTT on this one.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/197533690183
    Read post #6501.

  14. #6546
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    I texted Tville Brittany before the holiday and never got a response. I understand she left after Thanksgiving. However today, out of the blue, I get a text today from Brittany's 0298 number claiming to be her friend Jade and is taking over the business for Brittany while she's on vacation.

    I searched the board and stg and didn't see a Jade referenced. Does anyone who visited Brittany know if she had a friend or know who this Jade might be? The whole text conversation just felt strange.
    I have never heard her mention this supposed friend.

  15. #6545

    Rachelwest

    Does anyone have a way (number) to contact her? Private messaging and email having worked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape