Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8730
-
12-03-19 14:28 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 878Agreed. Hey I'm all for sharing and have. Slim pickings in CT especially on STG these days with a lot of scams going down. I have my regulars but new is always the goal. Plus it is a CT area code aside from the pics.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 13:43 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 886Always a tough call when there are a bunch of pics with tats that match up.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
Did you reverse image search at all? I would but doesn't work great via phone.
Edit
Just tried 2 pics on tineye with 0 results. Could be a good thing. Maybe us guys just need to start working out a buddy system lol.
-
12-03-19 12:25 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 878Seems legit but.
This one offered one Benji for greek. Anyone know her? There are some new girls but STG has been full of scams lately. Be careful gentlemen. I am tempted with her though. Anyone see her?
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...c/279843548324
-
12-02-19 12:15 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 878New to me
Anyone know this one. Says she is on the new haven / Hamden line. Reasonable rate.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/565841368259
-
12-02-19 03:52 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 476Guess I need to pay her a visit if I do I will let you know either way been trying to get in it for some time now.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 14:15 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 106Well as per her latest ads she's either changed her mind, or someone's trying to mess with her (noticed her email's different too).
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/captiva...-anal-19187345
-
11-30-19 23:44 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone seen this one. Looks cute.
-
11-28-19 21:15 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 476No Greek
I have been a regular for years she does not off Greek at all was probably an error on her part I have asked a few times and she hates it haven't seen her in about 2 months but pretty sure its still off limits I may hit her up this weekend as she is professional and provides great service in my book no bullshit at all.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:50 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 476Krystal new ad
BEWARE OF THE NEW KRYSTAL AD ALSO HAS A NEW NUMBER AS WELL.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...u/256781736926
-
11-28-19 10:48 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
I asked for it the last time I saw her Greek and she told me that she doesn't offer it even though it was in a previous ad. She also did not let me DATY. Perhaps she was having an off day.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 01:31 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 29Mindie intrigues me. I follow her on snapchat where she keeps threatening to delete people that don't come to see her. She seems a bit loony and she's been in the game a long time. Her super low rates seem like a red flag to me.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 21:40 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 96I'd be surprised if this is actually the case.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 20:53 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 106Heather
Has she always offered greek?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...w/440416609507
-
11-26-19 22:30 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 289Mindie quotes 30-40 qv and of do her before I'd do that alphabet abomination.
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 20:58 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 159This is a joke right?
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






