Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,481 to 18,495 of 26394
-
12-02-19 12:55 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 218https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/951737750465
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 12:27 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
Which one?
Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 12:18 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks for the feedback. I feel the same way unless someone is able to convince me otherwise.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 11:58 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 261Vanessa
That is not Vanessa from Madison. See must have copied the post. I have seen V in madtown a few times. She is hot but doesn't always get into it.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
GS.
-
12-02-19 11:55 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 218What about this one?
Anyone see this one? Talked to her. She seems really friendly. But something seems off. Just sitting my I's and crossing my t's.
-
12-02-19 11:01 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 2814Read the forums. She's been discussed.
Originally Posted by KissTheBoer
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 10:18 #7908Regular Member

Posts: 13Diana
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/975088732299
Saw her last week. Based on her ad she has a full menu, based on in-person experience it's very limited. I didn't argue with the 1/ hhr quote. She's certainly over 40, inexperienced and overall it was a disappointment. Poor communication, goes dark for hours at a time, her incall is a house near 5th and Howard. Not great with a "smell". CBJ with what must have been the worlds thickest condom (custom order? Poor technique. Cowgirl for a bit (lame), mish and pounded it till I popped. Greek was turned down. Said she needed to be in the right mood. It would have been priced right at 50. Slim pickings, I know, but I wished I stayed home.
-
12-02-19 10:15 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 36I have had several dreams with her and commented several times. She is cautious with new clients but IMO well worth it. There has been issue or concerns for me.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 10:10 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 435Some people have and posted about it, but honestly I'm not comfortable taking that risk.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 09:25 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 169Ari
She had her baby in July and was back in business this fall. I contacted her about a month ago with same number in her post and she's not mobile and can only do outcalls, Need to send Uber or pick up. She wanted me to buy a green dot card and send her the number. I passed.
Originally Posted by DIM47
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 00:55 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm looking for a lactating honey. The link didn't work. Can you send me a link or contact info via PM or msg.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 22:52 #7903Regular Member

Posts: 3New Girl In Town
Anyone seen her?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/704345390668
-
12-01-19 21:50 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 86SammiLove
Is SammiLove still safe to see? Has anyone seen her since her vacation?
-
12-01-19 20:35 #7901Banned Member

Posts: 505Crazy jen
Saw Jen post after not seeing her post for awhile, was interested in playing with those gorgeous tits and make a video, then got a full body pic and it looked like she was wearing a meat skirt from baby damage or big weight loss, you can see it in her second video in very beginning, the darker video of 2,the comedy routine schtick while sucking is funny, uses your dick like a microphone, she used to show a nice pussy pic but doesn't anymore and for the icing, she tells me to come to her friends house now after dark at 3xth and Villard, if you've ever seen violence in Milwaukee on TV. It was in that area, she's nuts, I'm 50 yr old white bait around there.
-
12-01-19 18:35 #7900Banned Member

Posts: 505Are you talking about BBW Katie?, Got one, two word reply and ghosted today, she likes it in the butt and wears makeup now but won't send pic, and post has only face pic, so how big is she now?
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






