Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,686 to 23,697 of 23697
-
08-24-06 23:55 #12Senior Member

Posts: 1474Did you haggle for that rate or does she normally have a 30 minute deal? I think it might be the same girl I contacted a while back and she sent me some pics but wanted $200 firm. I deleted the pics and e-mails so I'm not sure it's the same girl but the yahoo address seems familiar.
Originally Posted by Akron2004
-
08-24-06 17:50 #11Senior Member

Posts: 188Katrina - Safe, no hassle fix
Katrina. $ for 30 minutes. Nice girl, willing to please. Real sexy with hair up. Incall downtown canton in safe duplex. Only drawback is the clockwatching. Contact her by onlysexythangs@yahoo.com
Tom
-
08-13-06 14:40 #10Senior Member

Posts: 142I think he was referring to the phone chat lines, i.e. 'Live Links' and the sort.
Women seeking "generous men" are still on those, although I believe they need to be more discreet than ever. My advice for those lines in general is to skip from one to the other using only 'free trial' time (you can use your cell phone and land line numbers for each, of course, and I think you can get a 'free trial' once every few months per number used). By and large, based on the women that use them (there's no Evangeline Lilly types...talk about 'false advertising'!), they're not worth paying for.
-
08-13-06 09:59 #9Senior Member

Posts: 42I never see anyone in the chat rooms.
Originally Posted by Member #2862
-
08-08-06 21:36 #8Senior Member

Posts: 459chat line
Got with Lindsey off the chat line. A little heavy around the waist, but she's loosing some weight. 27, about 5'5". Her oral skills have definitely improved from last time I saw her. Covered only. Full is also available. She has her own place down off of Grant. A little spacey at times and is always requesting more tips. I probably won't go back again as I have another regular, would share digits if anyone is so inclined. It's a safe location, you can park in her drive.
-
07-13-06 11:49 #7Senior Member

Posts: 119A little late, but thanks for the tips guys. Got my license back already so I'm back in the action
-
07-11-06 23:41 #6Senior Member

Posts: 1474Cabs
I think all Akron has are sleezy cab drivers so anyone in this situation would be in luck. LOL
Actually several years ago in Canton I had a couple of SW regulars that would take a cab to my place for our fun. The one girl had a driver that would run her up off of the books for $5.00. At least it wasn't one of the "crack cabs" the girls would sometimes use.
One time I was in NYC on business and the guy I was traveling with surprised me by wanting to find some girls. We get into a cab and he just tells the driver he was looking for some good looking hookers. The driver goes right to an area he knew and circles a couple of blocks and pulls over and the next thing I knew we had two cute 20 somethings and we were headed back to the hotel. We did get some looks going through the lobby of an upscale Manhattan hotel and I thought for sure someone would stop us but we made it to the room and I ended up with a great screw by a hot hispanic girl.
I don't know how this would work in a smaller midwestern town but I've done the same thing in Chicago and Vegas with success.
-
07-11-06 19:52 #5Senior Member

Posts: 38Take a cab
I travel for business, and am not on suspension for xx days. But my experience has been that bartenders tend to have business cards from local, sleazy american cab drivers, rather than from the big radio-dispatch places that send elbonians.
Originally Posted by Chino216
And local, sleazy american cab drivers will give you their personal cell# and tell you to call them directly instead of the dispatch #. These same sleazy bastards will either know a bunch of hookers, or will know where you can find some.
So go to your local bar, ask the bartender for the number of a cab, and figure out if it's a dispatch # or a local sleaze.
When you find the local sleaze, give him the 411: I'm on house arrest and I want to get laid. Then ask him the best way to work it.
Maybe he'll want to get paid for bringing them to you. (Give him your cell#.) Maybe he'll want you to pay to ride to some no-tell. But he'll work with you, or you haven't got the right sleaze.
Dem Taxista Gnomes
-
07-11-06 15:31 #4Regular Member

Posts: 14suggestion
You could also try Ohioharddrive and naughtynightlife. I've met a couple of the girls on there, they seem nice. Hooked up with Alexis, very nice.
-
03-07-06 08:09 #3Senior Member

Posts: 342Suggestion
Try going to eros-ohio.com and use Akron for a search in ohio or even 330 for a sear, there a escorts in Akron that will do outcall. I have had good luck with it in the past, A little more $$$ but you get a better quality chick to.
-
03-06-06 13:55 #2Senior Member

Posts: 119Any suggestions for someone on house arrest for 45 days(driving under suspension)? Won't be out on the streets or in the clubs for another 40 days so I may have to go the escort route
-
12-31-05 22:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Escort Reports
Thread Starter.









Reply With Quote






