Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,466 to 18,480 of 26369
-
12-02-19 10:10 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 435Some people have and posted about it, but honestly I'm not comfortable taking that risk.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 09:25 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 169Ari
She had her baby in July and was back in business this fall. I contacted her about a month ago with same number in her post and she's not mobile and can only do outcalls, Need to send Uber or pick up. She wanted me to buy a green dot card and send her the number. I passed.
Originally Posted by DIM47
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 00:55 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm looking for a lactating honey. The link didn't work. Can you send me a link or contact info via PM or msg.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 22:52 #7901Regular Member

Posts: 3New Girl In Town
Anyone seen her?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/704345390668
-
12-01-19 21:50 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 86SammiLove
Is SammiLove still safe to see? Has anyone seen her since her vacation?
-
12-01-19 20:35 #7899Banned Member

Posts: 505Crazy jen
Saw Jen post after not seeing her post for awhile, was interested in playing with those gorgeous tits and make a video, then got a full body pic and it looked like she was wearing a meat skirt from baby damage or big weight loss, you can see it in her second video in very beginning, the darker video of 2,the comedy routine schtick while sucking is funny, uses your dick like a microphone, she used to show a nice pussy pic but doesn't anymore and for the icing, she tells me to come to her friends house now after dark at 3xth and Villard, if you've ever seen violence in Milwaukee on TV. It was in that area, she's nuts, I'm 50 yr old white bait around there.
-
12-01-19 18:35 #7898Banned Member

Posts: 505Are you talking about BBW Katie?, Got one, two word reply and ghosted today, she likes it in the butt and wears makeup now but won't send pic, and post has only face pic, so how big is she now?
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 17:31 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 152I Have
I saw Katie this past week. Her rate was reasonable and she is cool. DATY, 69, FS all on the menu. Ask her about her lactating breasts as well.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 17:10 #7896Regular Member

Posts: 3Guess she quit for sure then. Well if anyone has any info pm.
Originally Posted by GPSlikesy
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 17:03 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanessa
Vanessa is from Madison, and has many reviews posted on that forum. The reviews are mixed, some good, some bad.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
She looks worth trying out.
Daddio.
-
12-01-19 15:04 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 1243Have not
Haven't seen her but the pictures with the fork type tattoo on the sternum were used by a gal posting in Madison and reviewed on that forum. You may want to check there, mixed depending on your preferences.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 14:55 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 136Vanessa
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/petite...nessa/24730937
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3079393
Any info on Vanessa? says she's 20, and looks to be a spinner. The usual 250 hr and 160 hhr rate. She was posting in Milwaukee last night.
Pic below she sent me, and the URLs are above. Nothing showed in the search bar.
-
12-01-19 13:56 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 812You should post links when you're talking of someone specific. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/754842770926 She's been around for a LONG time. This is the first time I've seen her claim to be a squirter. But then again I don't look at her ads. Just a hunch that it's a marketing ploy and you're likely to get more excuses than pussy juice out of her. Somebody reported on her recently. As I recall. Dated pictures and wasn't worth the bother. But hey. It's your hard earned $$. Do with it as you please and let us know.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 10:55 #7891Banned Member

Posts: 505Irish MILF
Anyone got info on the squirting Irish MILF, I like pounding the big butt girls from behind, got a feeling she's older and bigger than the pics, she looks like a comfy ride but I think I remember an old post about her and of course her name is diamond, now that's Irish!
-
12-01-19 10:45 #7890Banned Member

Posts: 505Missing CL
God damn I miss CL personals, anyone know of a good place to post and respond to free ads, I used to do rather well with chubby milfs on there.











Reply With Quote




