Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 922 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3962

    Asian Bunnies

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that didn't work out for you. I had not seen Helen, was only commenting on another report. From Asian Bunnies, I have seen Leena and reviewed how awesome she was. Also saw Angie who, in my dream, did have this one excellent quality- after a brief massage of sorts, she flipped me and climbed on top for a forced 69 and ground something very nice into my face.

    I am hoping Cara is as hot as my other encounters, or nearly so- It would be hard to top my experiences with Leena.
    For anyone on the fence about Cara, she is the one to see. She stayed at Sonya's place during the spring.

  2. #3961

    Helen Asian Bunnies

    I had a similar experience with Helen. I reviews for the other bunnies were off the charts. As soon as I walked in I thought this was very misleading. Then I was thinking maybe she will make up for it in service. It wasn't horrible but definitely not worth it. Maybe have to wait for another girl or stick with KP.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that didn't work out for you. I had not seen Helen, was only commenting on another report. From Asian Bunnies, I have seen Leena and reviewed how awesome she was. Also saw Angie who, in my dream, did have this one excellent quality- after a brief massage of sorts, she flipped me and climbed on top for a forced 69 and ground something very nice into my face.

    I am hoping Cara is as hot as my other encounters, or nearly so- It would be hard to top my experiences with Leena.

  3. #3960

    Cara

    Cara is incredible! She is beautiful, smart, and has a great personality. Treat her well!

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1733779

  4. #3959
    Quote Originally Posted by Taztizzy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys I'm thinking about making an appointment with Melanie. It looks like she is in Marina's apartment. Does anyone have any info or have seen her.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1589346
    In the ESCORTS forum she had bad reviews said don't go to her.

  5. #3958

    Asian Bunnies

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Immediately disappointed the second I opened the door. This woman is easily pushing 50. BBBJ was maybe the worst I've ever received. Thanks for the bs review.
    Sorry that didn't work out for you. I had not seen Helen, was only commenting on another report. From Asian Bunnies, I have seen Leena and reviewed how awesome she was. Also saw Angie who, in my dream, did have this one excellent quality- after a brief massage of sorts, she flipped me and climbed on top for a forced 69 and ground something very nice into my face.

    I am hoping Cara is as hot as my other encounters, or nearly so- It would be hard to top my experiences with Leena.

  6. #3957

    Outsourcing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonger007  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. Went to 2 of them and both older and not worth the money. Only one I know that is worth the money is Cara, who has been here before.
    This is what I have been told happens more frequently than anyone would suspect. In this practice, if you happen to make an appointment with someone and it's in conflict with another appointment or is just not available. The boss, at times, would outsource the appointment to any of the few independents scattered all around that court. So not lose out on the revenue shares. And I can say that there are a handful of those independents who are in the upper 40's. This could have very well happen to you guys, I don't know. But I am standing by my recollection and reporting of the girl I visited.

  7. #3956

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the honest review. I'm tired of blowing cash on mediocrity. With all the hot tail out there, I can't understand the over exaggerating or flat out lies some members post. Saved me the aggravation.
    Still waiting for Sonya to come back. Didn't get a chance to see Jessica when she was back in November. From keeping up with the thread it sounds like most these Thai now are older and baby damage. And what about that other Korean one opening up shop? Any news on that?

  8. #3955

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with helen after reading a fake review on here. She is not the woman in the picture. This woman is pushing 50 and is worn out and flabby. I should of walked out when I walked in. But the little head was wanting the BBBJ that was so beautifully falsified in the other review. The BBBJ was terrible. I finally had to roll her over and jackhammer the poor grandma bunny so I could be on my way. Will never use asian elderly bunnies again. Maybe I'm spoiled by being a kp client. But these grandma bunnies aren't worth 100 bucks. For a few more bucks you can get a beautiful young woman.
    Totally agree. Went to 2 of them and both older and not worth the money. Only one I know that is worth the money is Cara, who has been here before.

  9. #3954

    New girl Melanie

    Hi guys I'm thinking about making an appointment with Melanie. It looks like she is in Marina's apartment. Does anyone have any info or have seen her.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1589346

  10. #3953
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #3952

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with helen after reading a fake review on here. She is not the woman in the picture. This woman is pushing 50 and is worn out and flabby. I should of walked out when I walked in. But the little head was wanting the BBBJ that was so beautifully falsified in the other review. The BBBJ was terrible. I finally had to roll her over and jackhammer the poor grandma bunny so I could be on my way. Will never use asian elderly bunnies again. Maybe I'm spoiled by being a kp client. But these grandma bunnies aren't worth 100 bucks. For a few more bucks you can get a beautiful young woman.
    Thanks for the honest review. I'm tired of blowing cash on mediocrity. With all the hot tail out there, I can't understand the over exaggerating or flat out lies some members post. Saved me the aggravation.

  12. #3951

    Helen asian bunnies

    Made an appointment with helen after reading a fake review on here. She is not the woman in the picture. This woman is pushing 50 and is worn out and flabby. I should of walked out when I walked in. But the little head was wanting the BBBJ that was so beautifully falsified in the other review. The BBBJ was terrible. I finally had to roll her over and jackhammer the poor grandma bunny so I could be on my way. Will never use asian elderly bunnies again. Maybe I'm spoiled by being a kp client. But these grandma bunnies aren't worth 100 bucks. For a few more bucks you can get a beautiful young woman.

  13. #3950

    Fake news

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    While my money is currently tied up in other ladies, nothing lasts forever. I am thrilled to read such glowing reports as this one about Helen. Thanks.
    Immediately disappointed the second I opened the door. This woman is easily pushing 50. BBBJ was maybe the worst I've ever received. Thanks for the bs review.

  14. #3949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Never Pay Upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf5150  [View Original Post]
    I've learned to not let little head steer for big head. I had an an encounter a year ago with an apt girl, it was advertised and included in our text that BBBJ was included in the price provided. After arriving, the girl (who was actually hot) was really not into working that day and when I asked her to start BBBJ, she asked for a tip. I was agitated, zipped up and left. As I was sitting in my car, the thought of losing the money I handed over without even finishing enraged me, I started to drive away, but I was not about to let this linger over my head, fuck that. I went back to the place and texted dude that I wanted my money back. He actually responded and said that would not be possible, I strongly suggested it would be in his best interest to refund me. He agreed, and handed me my money back.
    Lesson learned the hard way. Good you got your money back. Going forward you'll never pay upfront ever again.

  15. #3948
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Toftt literally. Helen appears to be in her thirties, natural, busty, light curvature. Allow me to begin and end this report by saying the that the BBBJ in itself is worthy of the sixty minute rate. Unfortunately I am unable to add more to this report, the visit ended abruptly moments after she finished teaching class. Deserves recognition, shall I say professor / director helen. A BJ straight out of a xxx production.
    Is bunnies 1 pop for hour 😒.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape