Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 472 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1788

    Blaze

    Finally caught the famous Blaze. Takes persistence to meet her- part of her MO. Finally agree to meet at her incall. Room in house in hard to find area in Paradise Hills. Sent me to a non-existent house number but called to me from outside house. Likes to meet outside with pepper spray in hand to know who she's inviting into her place. House is a bit of a dump but her room is clean. She is a really chill and nice girl. Does nit appear at all to be stung out or used up. Agree on hhr (160), get undressed, cuddle some as it was a cold night, she goes down for really good BBBJ, switch for daty with couple of Os till she's too sensitive. Gets one of the two pre-positioned condoms and we go mish. Very tight, soft vocals. She had nice Bs, little tummy flab. She felt great and busted in bag. Could have gone a second but I had to split.

    Spent some time talking with her, head on shoulders correctly, started out as massage but found clients wanted FS and she could make more money doing so.

    Can definitely recommend.

  2. #1787

    November 27, 2019

    National City.

    Got to location, she said I have to wait 45 minutes. It ended up being an hour. Someone beat me to it. She got picked up from the streets. She brought him to her room. Told her to wash down after. I guess it wasn't a complete wash down. Must've used wet toilet paper. She said he was having a hard time getting hard. She was cool, no rush, but I was quick anyway LOL! She does text her whatever whereabout. She is just visiting from out of town.

    My non-championship, have you regain your confidence yet??

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    40 in car.

    Age 18.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9c0d255425a23fe441c6c2b179d450bd_f.jpg‎   8644289b42a2aa7557dbc320278cbe47_f.jpg‎   b0691c24cb7413d812b021b6ac4ff452_f.jpg‎   e0638c8bb10f57c906c034e0ee3a2317_f.jpg‎   1cbb2bb533016d26ba9a99be03179bdb_f.jpg‎  

    8a765feb2f21c917aadfee0268e23481_f.jpg‎  

  3. #1786

    Mid November

    She was hiding somewhere in the crowd. She didn't want to be seen with who she was with. Told her to go wait somewhere specifically. Driver dropped her off quick. Saw her and she didn't really appeal to me. Had a bad experience from the past---a park and a driver doesn't do me good. 40 was a go. Next day she texted saying she's by herself and if I wanted to meet up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1713004-fRyw4pbIr3zl66umsafx.jpg‎   1713004-07TogWBimr88gbMiUgMf.jpg‎   san-diego-female-escorts_739985_5076498-m.jpg‎   san-diego-female-escorts_739985_5073584-m.jpg‎  

  4. #1785

    Late October

    40 was a go, did not go. Will be on the look out when she's back around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 012eb8a204b13fe708c149c4e35e3029_f.jpg‎   4a642b85a7203ae75f5ff42d0ac480f7_f.jpg‎   46ade596ad1e47656a64de3d2da8648b_f.jpg‎   908e6c34107d7392da4f8a794b1a4cdd_f.jpg‎   8c8e7542ea0bed419f1df96eaefb61ca_f.jpg‎  

    309306afab33b3ac417afc22cdca3cb7_f.jpg‎   bf1dc6603606bfcad7690baf08e40846_f.jpg‎   a24697fca85e9a9e4a1b648953a9b3d6_f.jpg‎   3e069ce137c17fee81ca0f10826d9ce4_f.jpg‎   dfb889e338fadcf9220533d7f48bfba4_f.jpg‎  


  5. #1784

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    She was a sweet girl and I really enjoyed the BBBJ starting out. I was just taken back by her not saying something before we started. Last I talked to her she wanted more for qv, guess she figured she deserves more than what she started out asking. Saw she uses multiple numbers to.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c635d4dc72f4c067bc42359a9cb81a8b7752cde-1.jpg‎  

  6. #1783

    Add information

    Quote Originally Posted by Hongter  [View Original Post]
    I went last weekend and decided to TOFTT. The location was a hotel in all and was not the girl in the ad. Gave a quick BBBJ and cfs. BBFS was on the menu. I'd pass if I were you.
    Who are you talking about?

  7. #1782

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    I've rolled the dice on a few. Never the girl in the pics. Usually a 45 ish petite Asian with subpar FS.
    I went last weekend and decided to TOFTT. The location was a hotel in all and was not the girl in the ad. Gave a quick BBBJ and cfs. BBFS was on the menu. I'd pass if I were you.

  8. #1781

    Place to liaise

    Anyone know of a good place for a car date in the El Cajon / College Area during a weekday afternoon? A place to get out nearby would also work. Can be off the beaten path a bit.

    PM if you don't want to keep in secret.

  9. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousInch  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years. Always a good time. Well kept infall with shower and a few toys. She is not a clockwatcher and is very good looking. Great athletic body. Always freshened up. A nice GFE time with her. You won't be disappointed and will want to see her, again.
    I'm going to second this. She's got a great vibe. Appreciation grows more and more after experiencing lots of trash over the years.

  10. #1779

    Asian providers in North County

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an experience with the places that advertise Locations Carlsbad, National City, Escondido. Asian providers. Unable to find reviews.
    I've rolled the dice on a few. Never the girl in the pics. Usually a 45 ish petite Asian with subpar FS.

  11. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers19  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of seeing mixed girl you saw recently and had her aunt flow in town any feedback? Thank you.
    She was a sweet girl and I really enjoyed the BBBJ starting out. I was just taken back by her not saying something before we started. Last I talked to her she wanted more for qv, guess she figured she deserves more than what she started out asking. Saw she uses multiple numbers to.

  12. #1777

    General

    Does anyone have an experience with the places that advertise Locations Carlsbad, National City, Escondido. Asian providers. Unable to find reviews.

  13. #1776

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    Just met with this pretty one. Nice hotel in downtown and looks just like her pix. Sweet girl and very sexy, but she also didn't keep to what she agreed to. Ask about bb and she said yes and told me the donation. Played off the bb by saying she meant that for the BJ only. I didn't push to hard cause she's pretty sexy, good thing I didn't cause the moment we started she was bleeding everywhere. Afterwards I showered up and noticed all the evidence in the trash of her aunt flow visiting.

    Not a bad visit overall but I probably won't repeat since she wasn't honest. Maybe why'all will have better luck.

    619-665-4519.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/6730227
    I was thinking of seeing mixed girl you saw recently and had her aunt flow in town any feedback? Thank you.

  14. #1775

    Taylor4 you is great

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years. Always a good time. Well kept infall with shower and a few toys. She is not a clockwatcher and is very good looking. Great athletic body. Always freshened up. A nice GFE time with her. You won't be disappointed and will want to see her, again.

  15. #1774

    Mariamendez

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Mariamendez

    (619) 752-0492.

    She's coming into town. Does anyone have any experience with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape