Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 10360
-
12-04-19 11:02 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 69Bumping into a provider
I haven't had the experience of meeting a provider in a public place not associated with a "date" but I have had a few interesting conversations about such an occurrence. In one case a provider told me that if we ever saw one another in public, including Publix, that she would ignore me and I was to do likewise. Another one instructed me that if we met in public to address her by her real name which she then provided along with some additional detail in case I needed it.
Originally Posted by GamerJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 18:31 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 104Bumping into a provider
Similar story in a well known large box store walked passed a provider I'd been with multiple times kind of like a bit of a shock she was with I guess a boyfriend I stared at her while passing she looked straight ahead but the guy was looking directly at me and I tried to keep a blank expression not to indicate I'd been fucking her or anything like that so maybe he thinks I'm just some creep checking out the sexy girlfriend I looked away and kept moving now I get just a slight bit of paranoia when I'm out and about sometimes and I really don't want to come across one who comes up to me and starts talking or asking when I'm going to call them!
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 13:50 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 102Blew in the bag
I don't know why, but both times you wrote "blew in the bag" it made me laugh.
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 00:12 #2812Regular Member

Posts: 15Waste of Time Violet
Had a dream with this lady. The only positive were her comms. Quick replies and easy to set up. Arrived at her motel and was met at the door, pics were a good representation but lots of baby damage hidden underneath. BBBJ to start not bad but had better, no CIM which was disappointing. Got a nice O from some DATY but the only position she would allow was doggy. Wouldn't allow much touching and her performance was lackluster. Definitely felt rushed even though I scheduled an hour. Anything more than a quick pump and dump and she's not worth it. Side note anyone else notice how slow STG has been to load recently?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ue-sae...-face/25370268
-
12-02-19 21:15 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 437Yup. It was awkward.
For me it was not a provider but a dancer who used to give me extras at one of our local clubs. Ran into her at Walmart with someone who I could only assume was her BF or something like that. When we spotted one another I think we both had the exact same look on our faces, a combination of "Hey, babe, great to see you", and "Oh shit, WTF are you doing HERE? Luckily we both got the same idea and just exchanged a knowing glance before going our seperate directions. Apparently BF never suspected a thing.
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 19:10 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 252DDDaisy Oh My
Another successful visit with DDDaisy. She came to me (drives herself) and walked up to my house in a great mood and happy to see me. She is SOOOO sneaky hot! Carrys her weight perfectly. We got inside and got comfortable. Laid on the bed and did some light kissing to get the mood right. She went for JR and I told her no so fast and her turn comes first. She laid back and I went to town. She was very grateful and let me know I was doing a good job. She had her O and then wanted JR. Gave a great and sloppy BBBJ for a little while and then it was time for a little RCG. I LOVE it when she's in this position with her long hair reaching all the way down her back. I had her switch to normal CG soni could watch her breasts bounce up and down. She bounced up and down for a little bit and then I started rubbing her breasts and she started rocking back and forth. At this point, I about lost it. Switched to MISH and mad those fun bags bounce into her face. She responded by grabbing them and licking them. That was it. I blew in the bag after watching that sight. We cleaned up and she had me lay on my stomach and gave a nice back massage. She did it nice and softly using the baby oil I had next to the bed. She even did a little body slide which was a nice surprise. She is very talkative and can carry on a conversation. She straddled me and continued to rub my back. It felt great. Almost lost track of time. Good thing she noticed JR was ready to play again. She began another sloppy BBBJ and then I asked for a little titty action. Her breasts are perfect and squeeze nicely around JR. This felt great and she kept spitting in between her tits and kept the action going. It was a great sight and feeling. Almost blew m in between her tits but I covered up and she got on top again. Man, can she ride JR. Up and down, back and forth. She knows how to move. Switched to MISH for the finish and she started talking dirty and telling me how much she liked it. Couldn't take it anymore and blew in the bag. Cleaned up and chit chatted for a little while we got dressed. She is awesome and a really nice provider. Treat her nicely and she will return the favor. I will definitely keep repeating and you should too. Can't say enough about those breasts and she loves them played with. Stay safe and happy mongering.
-
12-02-19 11:09 #2809

Posts: 1286Accidental meeting
Yes,
Twice over the past 3 years. Once my roomie (code for spouse) was with me, she asked who she was, I said a bartender at one of the dives I play darts in. Which is good cause she never goes to darts with me. The second time I was alone, and it was Joy in my local grocery store.
Originally Posted by RedNose1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 08:38 #2808Banned Member

Posts: 253A long time ago
I was shopping at walmart and ran into Dixie. Its like when you run into a friend working undercover. You nod and keep moving.
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 02:22 #2807Regular Member

Posts: 7LexxiiRose
I've tried looking for posts about LexxiiRose and they are pretty hard to find, I wanted to change that. She is very sweet when meeting her and she doesn't waste time, within a minute or 2 she's ready to go. My dream with Lexxii was really nice and well worth it, I must say that I'll definitely dream with her again.
-
12-02-19 00:16 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 142Destiny
Had a migraine the other day so gave Destiny from STG for a 40 special. This was my first time seeing her and have been looking for a cheaper regular in the Deltona area but let me tell you those pics are really dated. Candy use has made her lose probably 50 lbs and not in a good way, everything was deflated and really saggy. House was in an OK area of Deltona but did the deed in the front room on a cot set up in looked like the dining area. Her skill was pretty good but was covered. All in all probably won't repeat even though was safer than a SW.
-
12-01-19 10:21 #2805Banned Member

Posts: 608Conflicting posts
There's a couple of posts about this girl in the ripoff section so I am not sure what is going on here or what to make of this post but I will be staying away from a girl that has more than one allegation of raising red flags.
Originally Posted by YoungSmokey
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 12:39 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 60Funlovingbrunette / Roxxy
Met this chick she is cool, started the dream off with incall BBJ which was mediocre then cfs which was impressive how she rode junior. She was kissing on my neck so I started too as well, she started to try and suck on my neck but I pulled away, didn't want my old lady to see evidence. She was really friendly and. 80 quid did it. I usually get more bang for my buck. Not bad, will I repeat? If my others are busy. Here's your link have fun- https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/070348113474.
-
11-30-19 11:44 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 70Peaches
I haven't posted in a while. Still check the boards. After an uneventful thanksgiving which no one responded I say this lass. I tried to get there but kids are the best cock blockers in the universe. LOL. So yesterday I got all the usual please come see me I need help texts which if any of the girls read this it's a total turn off cause we know your help is drugs so I don't give a rats ass. LOL. But texting peaches she seemed really nice. So I got there at the days inn and it was really busy. Crazy busy which I really don't feel comfortable with that. I read a review that said what a hot body. Umm replace your glasses. She has some mileage but her personality was great. I dreamt of a very good wet sloppy BBBJ with dfk and mish. Then finished off with a bbbjcimwsw. I was impressed. Well see if in a week I get the usual need help texts but no sign of candy use and just an all around cool chick. . 85 damage. May repeat.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 19:45 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 617Its all for fun.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 13:19 #2801Banned Member

Posts: 608Private lashing
LOL I guess its better than a public flogging although some guys might be into that. Anyways ignore my first reply which was typed before the correction and all is good and yes robin and lexi are times well spent and I think anyone that has seen either of them can attest to that.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





