Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on the squirting Irish MILF, I like pounding the big butt girls from behind, got a feeling she's older and bigger than the pics, she looks like a comfy ride but I think I remember an old post about her and of course her name is diamond, now that's Irish!
    You should post links when you're talking of someone specific. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/754842770926 She's been around for a LONG time. This is the first time I've seen her claim to be a squirter. But then again I don't look at her ads. Just a hunch that it's a marketing ploy and you're likely to get more excuses than pussy juice out of her. Somebody reported on her recently. As I recall. Dated pictures and wasn't worth the bother. But hey. It's your hard earned $$. Do with it as you please and let us know.

  2. #7893

    Irish MILF

    Anyone got info on the squirting Irish MILF, I like pounding the big butt girls from behind, got a feeling she's older and bigger than the pics, she looks like a comfy ride but I think I remember an old post about her and of course her name is diamond, now that's Irish!

  3. #7892

    Missing CL

    God damn I miss CL personals, anyone know of a good place to post and respond to free ads, I used to do rather well with chubby milfs on there.

  4. #7891

    Jenna

    Any info on this girl? She's out west, which is good for me, but I can't find any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-498

  5. #7890
    Quote Originally Posted by DIM47  [View Original Post]
    She was really good, looking for her, don't know if she quit or just changed her number.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/prett...-real-14539665
    She had a kid a few months ago.

  6. #7889

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    First, she is young lady in pics. Very petite and even prettier in person. Incall was nice area and clean.

    Compared to a lot of other girls, she is very normal. No signs of use. Just a woman handling her business.

    I had a great time with her. I felt she enjoyed her time with me and was not just going through the motions.

    Besides the deed, we chatted and laughed. Very down to earth.

    Please treat her right. She is a gem and I will see her again.

    Not a clock watcher with me but YMMV.
    https://tryst.link/escort/ember

    Ember / Mya.

  7. #7888

    Sweet dangling Michelle

    Anyone seen low hanging, floppy, saggy, droopy, pendulous fun bag Michelle the MILF?, she was in Racine but I don't see her anymore, I'd love to play with those puppies again.

  8. #7887

    Oh man that body

    Anyone ever get with Whitney? White girl big nice ass? I've tried to get ahold of her for a week, see she is posted in every STG town, is she fake or a traveler?

  9. #7886

    Cass

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She's floating from crappy notel to crappy notel with her AA pimp.
    Has anyone had her lately, worth the time and money?

  10. #7885

    Blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? If so, can you let me know how it went?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...white-chocolat
    Scroll down the main Milwaukee page to blogs. There's a discussion there.

  11. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by MJacobs333  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/748853742511

    So initially this girl had my attention with the ad headline and was going to meet up with her but her rose donations are completely outrageous. Also you're going to have to be completely covered up the whole time. No thanks lady. Next.
    How much did she want?

  12. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? If so, can you let me know how it went?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...white-chocolat
    Is this the same girl?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/240323090986

    I don't know anything about her except there used to be a shot of her in a hospital with an open wound on her arm.

  13. #7882

    Katiie

    Has anyone seen this one? If so, can you let me know how it went?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...white-chocolat

  14. #7881

    Looking for her

    She was really good, looking for her, don't know if she quit or just changed her number.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/prett...-real-14539665
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ba4fe65d4039dbb9edfaa80aa2b3b6be.jpg‎  

  15. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWilson  [View Original Post]
    I texted and scheduled an appointment. I live north of Germantown and her address was Southeast Milwaukee. Over an hour drive. I confirmed address; let her know when I would arrive; and texted when I arrived right on time. She did not respond. I waited nearly an hour driving around her side of town. I even got a hamburger. She still never responded after a few texts and two phone calls. What a waste of time. She texted me about 6 hours later asking if I was available now. I would not try again.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/101139465844
    This is where it comes in handy to use the most important tool you have. The forum! This girl was reviewed twice by previous reports and both bad. She definitely has accomplished the three strikes and your out now rule now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape