Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 12476
-
12-01-19 22:24 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 69NikkiBaby25's mouth
Saw Nikki for a second time, and first at her new digs in Altamonte. Safe incall. Easy comms, accommodated my late request. I spent the full HH in her mouth, just about. No need for FS when she is that good at the art of the BBBJ. Super nice girl. Great rates. Will repeat, no doubt.
FL Ben.
-
12-01-19 21:41 #11710Senior Member

Posts: 207LSM ad disappeared
Damn it. Finally have time to see LSM tonight after fulfilling family obligations. Went back to the tab for her ad. Ad is GONE! But I never wrote down her number.
Originally Posted by JamTime
[View Original Post]
JamTime. Would you be willing to shoot me over her number? Or if anyone else that's willing to help this guy out. TIA to whatever help I get from you guys.
-
12-01-19 16:05 #11709Senior Member

Posts: 252Tried
Tried contacting her numerous times yesterday and got crickets.
Originally Posted by Wes519
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 11:21 #11708Senior Member

Posts: 83Carmen Flores
Has anyone taken the dive? Looks promising.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8566&cityid=98
-
12-01-19 10:26 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 93Susan
I used to see Susan a great while back and yes she is the queen of headache relief. She does offer FS you just need to ask her. Donations are always to be discussed with her howrver she will negotiate.
Originally Posted by RickFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 08:30 #11706Senior Member

Posts: 963Avalon, can't wait for her return next week
Trust me, she really enjoys DATY when it's done right and she's very comfortable with sex. Her massage is excellent and so is the conversation. I've booked my session.
Originally Posted by JimDandy8392
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8499&cityid=98
Avalon is the dirty alter ego of a very discreet, very normal nympho behind all the glowing USASG reviews. Based in St. Petersburg, she's available in Orlando 1 week each month. While she may be a Mediterranean Goddess on the outside (5'1" 120# 36 DDD-28-38 tanned / toned / enhanced); there's nothing but hot, steamy, fantasies inside!
Available from Monday 6 PM Dec 9 to Thursday, 6 PM Dec 12.
30:200 / 45:250 / 60:300.
🎁 HOLIDAY SPECIAL 🎁 - Active USASG Senior Members receive 50 off first visit ask me how!
Screening Required:
Name.
Username.
2 recent provider references (if not a Sr member).
Cell.
Age.
Race.
Email or text screening info 727-935-9330 - no calls. This # is for general inquiries, NOT to schedule appts.
-
12-01-19 00:23 #11705Regular Member

Posts: 9Susan apopka
Seems like Susan's headgame is a must try!
But have anyone gone any further with her?
What does she offeres and what will it set me back?
Please give some feedback on your experience.
-
11-30-19 17:25 #11704Senior Member

Posts: 66NikkiBaby
Had the chance to meet up with Nikki at her most recent location. Had a great time with her. Same story as most of the other reviewers. Will definitely repeat. Unfortunately it is a bit out of my way. Any recommendations near the Windemere area would be appreciated!
-
11-30-19 13:27 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 152Waste of time
Made an appointment for yesterday at 7 pm. Calls at 6 pm and says something about her mother coming over. Bs. On my way to the casino she calls and ask if I could come over. The other guy must have cancelled so I set up to meet here at 1 today. An hour out she says she can't get the new room. Calls back and said maybe around 3 we could meet. Calls back and says she has to go to her mother's house. Un believable. Total waste of my time.
Originally Posted by Julius8445
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 12:42 #11702Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 36You are very welcome
I enjoyed our time together too love! I do my best to please and I am glad that I was able to make you happy. Until next time baby!
XoXoX.
NikkiBaby25.
-
11-30-19 08:10 #11701Senior Member

Posts: 66Nikkibaby25
Saw Nikki was close to me last week so I contacted her with a specific request, foot fetish session. She happily agreed and I had a nice hhr. Thanks Nikki!
-
11-29-19 10:33 #11700Senior Member

Posts: 123Tara
Saw Tara in OC near the interstate in standard hotel. 80 for 15. Not GFE with me. BBBJ and cg then I was on my way. She is firm. Put on weight from when she started doing this last year.
Originally Posted by JamFoFL
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:15 #11699Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
11-28-19 17:36 #11698Regular Member

Posts: 2Sha
Does anyone have info on this chick?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8647&cityid=98
-
11-27-19 21:14 #11697Senior Member

Posts: 34Update with provider info
I just realized that I forgot to post the link for Tara in my last message.
I was referring to Tara3456 on the sister site:
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7953&cityid=98
Sorry about that!













Reply With Quote




