Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 2261
-
12-09-19 16:39 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 292Absolutely true
Plus, as I think someone else mentioned, the location of the ad isn't terribly important, it's the location of the meeting that controls. The LE can post wherever he wants, he'll just need to make sure the location is in his jurisdiction then, when the guy shows up, he'll be arrested. Besides, we all know the ladies post ads that don't necessarily give an exact or an accurate location, they post somewhere in that general area and hope to draw guys in. LE does the same, post wherever and hope to draw guys in. Also, while I'm not saying this is what happened here, law enforcement agencies can set up agreements with other law enforcement agencies where they set up a joint sting operation. Hypothetically, the sheriff in Polk could make an agreement with the sheriff in Orange for a joint sting operation. Then Polk officers would end up making arrests in Orange, or vice versa. The bottom line, as always, be smart out there!
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 15:03 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 2464Not a straight line
So, here is a map that shows that the Polk country border is not straight out there. In fact, I know at least one of the stings Grady did was at a house with a Clermont address. Clermont is not anywhere near the line, but, apparently, some postal route is. Four Corners is in Polk as is part of Chapion's Gate. Also, know that the City of Kissimmee has been known to do the same kind of stings but, at least, they are after guys looking for children for sex, and I have no sympathy for that crowd.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:35 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 199Are you sure about that? I don't know the precise location of the Disney entrances, but Polk county doesn't touch 192 until right before it hits 27. Also Davenport is well within Polk county borders. That fake Disney Davenport is what you're thinking of.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Q.
-
12-09-19 10:05 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 280I cannot stop laughing after reading this article about a husband got caught because his fitbit is showing intense physical workout at 4 in the morning. When fooling around, make sure to remove fitbit or apple watches to avoid troubles.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...231620946.html
-
12-02-19 18:10 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 292Damn Polk County!
SYM had some good tips, certainly the Polk County one (or was it four? A good place to avoid! Then again, I'm sure that was the idea from Uncle Grady! I'd agree on not discussing cash for sex as well. As we should all know, that's the very definition of the illegal activity, exchanging money for sex. An ad from LE won't have clear nudity, you won't see nips or vaginas, while there may be cleavage or whatever, it won't have actual nudity. While it's not definitive, most stings I've seen had the LE at a set location. As examples, if they're looking to bust ladies, they'll set it up as outcall, the ladies coming to them. If they're looking to bust guys, they'll do it as incall, again, the guys coming to them. Even with a sting for streetwalkers, the undercover LE is nearly always a lady with the guys pulling up in their cars. Perhaps the number one way to avoid LE is to use forums like this. You find a lady with reviews, you're probably good. Ideally, multiple reviews over a period of time and from guys that have lots of posts, the more reviews from the more guys, the better. A bit related to that, I'm always cautious about an ad popping up I've never seen before. If there's someone new, I'm automatically suspicious. From what I've seen, the undercover LE ad will typically be up for a day, once the sting is done, the ad is gone, not to be seen again.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 09:50 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 2061Polk county boundaries.
A lot of guys don't realize how large Polk County is. They only think of Lakeland. Polk county also includes parts of Poinciana, Davenport, and the North side of Hwy 192, outside Disney's Magic Kingdom South entrance. There have been times when people have gotten popped going to a HOME in these areas. Stay safe, everyone.
Originally Posted by TapCat
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 08:59 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 2464Correct
Correct. What is illegal is negotiating. If you discuss what you get for how much then You are hosed. You showing up and the cops taking you down in full SWAT gear is for their own edification.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
In recent sting in Polk, they went after two guys who had negotiated for sex with a minor. They didn't wait for them to show up. They went after them.
My policy? If I cannot find out about the service and price through ads, reviews and referrals, then I don't take the chance. Too many out there with good intel.
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
12-01-19 08:28 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 127Spot on advice. Paying special attention to staying the fuck out of Polk County.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 04:49 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 944I've got several tips:
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
Stay the fuck out of Polk County. Also, stay the fuck out of Polk County. And last but not least, stay the fuck out of Polk County! LOL.
Seriously though, stay the fuck out of Polk County. As for other places, stick to providers who have been reviewed by senior member mongers with a solid reputation and you'll be fine.
Now if the pussy looks so good in the ad that you just can't help yourself but to TOFTT, that's when things get very dicey. Besides the usual tips of never mentioning money for sex and asking to meet them first for a drink at a nearby restaurant, never ever ever respond to ads where the chick doesn't show bare naked nipples or pussy.
I've noticed that the photos used in stings are almost always of chicks that look like they're dressed to go to the sheriff's office holiday party, LOL. In other words, they look a little slutty with lots of cleavage and pouty lips, etc., but ultimately there are no pics of bare naked nipples or pussy to be seen anywhere in their ads. I assume this is just for policy reasons of not wanting to "perpetuate smutty pictures" but it might also be to help avoid entrapment arguments. But regardless of why, it's a definite pattern I've noticed over the years.
If someone has an example of a sting ad which actually shows bare naked nipples or pussy please let us know. Might be cool to start a new thread with screenshots of ads used in prior stings so we can see if there are any other patterns.
Personally, I'd avoid the risk of responding to ads and just stick to UTRs (and by that I mean girls that don't currently advertise). I've got 3 smoking hot UTRs on my rotation that I've been banging almost every day for the last few months and my cock has never been happier. Occassionally I'll reach out to other USASG providers with good reviews for a little strange but for the most part I stick to a handful of UTRs. In my experience the best pussy is like the best restaurants, they don't need to advertise because they have awesome reviews and plenty of regulars to stay profitable.
SYM
-
11-29-19 22:37 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 548Tips
Man, my last encounter was couple months ago, possibly half a year. I turned on the monger phone recently and noticed I let loose and been texting explicitly a couple times lmao!
From what I read in past posts from Camera3, even showing up at a sting is already incriminating enough. What tips you got to filter them pigs?
I like new flavors but can't afford a good old-fashioned humiliation spank from uncle Grady.
-
11-20-19 12:21 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 941Agree 100% it is a about humiliation.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 09:32 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 2964Trafficking
It usually isn't even about trafficking. Both law enforcement and the media love to get attention by throwing that big ol' word of "trafficking" around when the vast majority of the busts aren't actually trafficking, they are just prostitution where everyone involved was there of their own free will, no one being forced to do anything. Much like the Kraft bust from a few months back, everyone threw around the word "trafficking" then, when everything got sorted out, not a single person was charged with trafficking. Just a way to make it sound like it's more than it really is.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 19:48 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 1104Polk County
Greedy learned, a long time ago, the surest way to keep getting reelected was to stay in front of the camera on the nightly news, and his so-called 'human trafficking' stings with their cutesy names, four times a year like clockwork, is the surest way to do exactly that.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 18:50 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 390It has always been about the humiliation. These cops really don't care about these "trafficking victims". They just want to humiliate the guys and ruin their lives and careers. The sheriff gets to be in the nightly news for a day or two, show his face, stand on his high pedestal, and that's about it.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there guys!
-
11-19-19 14:33 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 428Don't know if this is related but it's interesting. https://www.theledger.com/news/20191...an-trafficking.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





