Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 18819
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Lacey from Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are old. She's got a lot of mixed review on the space coast. Which is why I never seen her.
    Looking over the reviews, most of the bad stuff seems to involve the preliminaries. Things like wanting a prepaid credit card, bringing supplies, and bad comms. Besides the dated pics, performance seems to be just average, too, especially for the rate. And she's a heavy smoker who stays in decidedly low-rent notels.

    But no one appears to have been outright ripped-off, so if you're willing to jump through those hoops, I guess she might be worth a try.

  2. #10538
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how often these girls get text or calls LOL I got her addresss. Sat outside her house for 6. Minutes then hauled ass. No text or anything had me. Sit there. Wanted 30 coins for flute session and man did I want to try that out. You mighy get lucky tho. Lives behind the auto part store off lake underhill and 436.
    Do you mean the auto parts store that is next to the state trooper station? I can see why she might be inconsistent.

  3. #10537
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/972943344088

    This girl seems cute, anyone got great results? Bad?
    Pictures are old. She's got a lot of mixed review on the space coast. Which is why I never seen her.

  4. #10536

    Lem

    Thanks lem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Plays the flute exceptionally well.

  5. #10535

    Lacey - Mexican American

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/972943344088

    This girl seems cute, anyone got great results? Bad?

  6. #10534

    Cute

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGoat1006  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever pull the trigger on this red head? Looks sexy.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....917128/Redhead
    Plays the flute exceptionally well.

  7. #10533

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGoat1006  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever pull the trigger on this red head? Looks sexy.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....917128/Redhead
    Her name is Jess, dreamt of her about a year ago, then she disappeared. Nice girl, possible candy issues. . 4 car dream, plays the flute well.

  8. #10532

    Red head lake underhill

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGoat1006  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever pull the trigger on this red head? Looks sexy.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....917128/Redhead
    I have. Known her for years. Service is decent just not always reliable comm.

  9. #10531
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGoat1006  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever pull the trigger on this red head? Looks sexy.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....917128/Redhead
    I wonder how often these girls get text or calls LOL I got her addresss. Sat outside her house for 6. Minutes then hauled ass. No text or anything had me. Sit there. Wanted 30 coins for flute session and man did I want to try that out. You mighy get lucky tho. Lives behind the auto part store off lake underhill and 436.

  10. #10530

    Redhead

    Anyone ever pull the trigger on this red head? Looks sexy.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....917128/Redhead

  11. #10529
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    We have much to be thankful for.
    Believe it or not, that is Rachel Ray, like 300 pounds of butter ago.

  12. #10528

    Marina

    I heard three different things one health related one visa related and one she got beat up and robbed and decided to call it quits. Idk which one is true but hopefully she pops back up one day.

  13. #10527

    Happy Thanksgiving

    We have much to be thankful for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7168CCC8-CAE5-4A15-B894-555D491E5240.jpg‎  

  14. #10526
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 216

    Happy Holidays Gents

    Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays. Stay safe and have fun.

    And for the people who have asked me, yes I am available thru the holidays.

    Xoxo.

    Sabrina T.

  15. #10525

    Empress skyy


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape