Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6003

    New name Old game

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/691050649427

    Gone thru several names. Plays the "got to get a rubber from car" trick. . was planning a visit. But after asking for a face pic.

    I noticed it was some1 who use to go by michelle. So. Up to you lads.

  2. #6002

  3. #6001

    Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGastonia  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM would love to connect with her been too long.

    -Seek.
    Did anyone get a reply from the person that posted this info? I sent a PM as soon as it was posted. Seems a bit suspicious considering there is no evidence of her return anywhere.

  4. #6000

    Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss010  [View Original Post]
    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.
    Sent you a PM would love to connect with her been too long.

    -Seek.

  5. #5999
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Holy crap

    Had a dream about Kartier the other day.

    Fellas, this was hands down the most amazing head I have ever had in my life.

    She was put on this earth to suck dick. And jesus h christ does she know how.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...805&cityid=221

    150 roses out the door for 60 min of the best head ever.

  6. #5998

    Lexi in Salisbury?

    Anyone seen her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e-night-with-l

    I am going thru Salisbury today. Anyone recommends good contact working out of a condo / home there?

    I don't like skinny girls, unless they are busty and natural.

  7. #5997

  8. #5996

    Crystal: Salisbury

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc  [View Original Post]
    You can tell that she was a good looking woman once upon a time.

    Had forearms covered, seems that she has let herself go. Perhaps a habit. She was enthusiastic about the service, but I don't think I'll be back.
    Been seeing Crystal once a week for past 5 or 6 months. She is very good at what she does and she enjoys herself doing it. Her place is cluttered but is safe. I will repeat often.

  9. #5995

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLightIsBlue  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/163618722510

    I see an add on the site that says she's a thief. I wanted to know if anyone has had any dreams with her before. I was thinking of toftt if not.
    She has a reviews here. Car play only in huntersville.

  10. #5994

    Tabitha?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss010  [View Original Post]
    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.
    Did she post somewhere?

  11. #5993

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss010  [View Original Post]
    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.
    Do you have a link I seen her twice before once in Gastonia outcall nad again in hickory incall fantastic service both times.

  12. #5992

    Krista

    Anyone got any intel on this one? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  13. #5991

    Tabitha is back.

    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.

  14. #5990

    Crystal in Salisbury

    You can tell that she was a good looking woman once upon a time.

    Had forearms covered, seems that she has let herself go. Perhaps a habit. She was enthusiastic about the service, but I don't think I'll be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any intel on Crystal. She is a good looking brunette that says she has her own place in Salisbury. If no intel I need to TOFTT. Thanks. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/273646364795.

  15. #5989

    Anybody dream with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/163618722510

    I see an add on the site that says she's a thief. I wanted to know if anyone has had any dreams with her before. I was thinking of toftt if not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape