Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10953
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-everett

    I'm thinking of a visit -.

    Thanks in advance.
    It depends on what you're looking for. She's not a young spinner, but for her age, which is about 40, she has a very nice body. Man mades weren't well done, they don't look terrible, but just not great. On the plus side, she gives a mind blowing bbj. She likes to be in control, so not a girl you're going to face fuck into oblivion, but if you want a girl to take control and blow your mind, no pun intended, she's your girl.

  2. #10952
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    Does she look the same as in the ad?
    It's her, but she's much, much skinnier than the pictures. Like, habit skinny.

  3. #10951

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-everett

    I'm thinking of a visit -.

    Thanks in advance.
    I seen her when she was in Detroit few years ago. Nice sweet pro. Nice skills and always safe.

  4. #10950

    Has anyone seen Vanessa Everett?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-everett

    I'm thinking of a visit -.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #10949
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/39912441/

    Dreamt of this one. . 8 qv bbbjwcimas. Very skinny, possible habit, can DT and BLS.
    Does she look the same as in the ad?

  6. #10948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually ever met her though?

  7. #10947

    Addison off of Lake street

    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/39912441/

    Dreamt of this one. . 8 qv bbbjwcimas. Very skinny, possible habit, can DT and BLS.

  8. #10946

    Looking for a young (ish) spinner for the week of Dec 9

    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in town on business for the week of Dec 9. I'm looking for a young (ish) GFE spinner for a couple of hours outcall to my hotel. I'll take any recommendations you want to give me, and can return the favor for providers in FL and NC. Thanks!

  9. #10945
    Quote Originally Posted by DropTop69  [View Original Post]
    I know Montero is into it since I've done it with her a few times. Looking for someone different this time. TIA for any leads, guys!
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...715/7273372706

    She looks like she does it.

  10. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by JWalters510  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try this provider? Looks nice.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1686510
    Pics are most likely fake, and not her. Separately, guys, Milnka isn't Lara. That was a $160 mistake- 530 used some of Lara's old pics. She is nice and hot though, but not quite like Lara.

  11. #10943
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Sandra's new girl looks like ECE Kinga with tats photoshopped out.
    Missing the boobs too.

  12. #10942
    Anybody try this provider? Looks nice.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1686510

  13. #10941
    Any latinas?

    I'm sick off asian.

  14. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/39559383/

    Dreamt of this one. She is the girl in the pics. Had someone hiding in the bathroom. . 8 qv BBBJCIM.
    I have seen her before. The place she used was a dump. She had bruises all over from using. Has she cleaned up her act any?

  15. #10939

    Old

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Lost a bet, now I have to find the oldest Escort there is. Any recommendations? PM is fine.
    For your sake I hope finding the oldest escort is all you have to do based on the responses that have popped up, ouch.

    -w.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape