Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16188
    Going to hit up one of the Brazilians this week. Anyone know who's in town? I see Alessandra and Fernanda. Any reviews on them?

  2. #16187

    Late report on Maya from Valentina and friends

    Saw her around the 16th she was pheniminal. Her tats are to die for and she is a wild aggressive one. She keeps going and going. She screams the very definition of the energizer bunny LOL.

  3. #16186

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date with this beautiful woman a few days ago and she opened the door to her hotel wearing some sexy ass lingerie. Spent an hour having fun with each other, covered many positions and blew two loads which made Debora really happy haha.

    Definitely a fun time and I will repeat when she comes back. In the meantime seems like Valentina will be my go to Brazilian connection for beautiful Latina's. Great communication and great woman! 220/ hr.
    Any idea when will Valentina herself be back in town?

  4. #16185

    Great Time with Valentina's friend Deborah

    Set up a date with this beautiful woman a few days ago and she opened the door to her hotel wearing some sexy ass lingerie. Spent an hour having fun with each other, covered many positions and blew two loads which made Debora really happy haha.

    Definitely a fun time and I will repeat when she comes back. In the meantime seems like Valentina will be my go to Brazilian connection for beautiful Latina's. Great communication and great woman! 220/ hr.

  5. #16184

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook111  [View Original Post]
    I see these ads every week but never a review. Any one know anything?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...8/666493734058

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...4/391780906793
    This is a photo of an instegram personality named Amanda Saccomanno.

    https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/687618/

  6. #16183

    Anyone have any clue?

    I see these ads every week but never a review. Any one know anything?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...8/666493734058

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...4/391780906793

  7. #16182

    BL Gabi

    I was able to see Gabi recently and being a regular with BL I was glad to see they were back up.

    Met her at a nice hotel by IDrive she's beautiful her pictures don't do her justice I was able to shower.

    Then I dreamed she slowly undressed such a huge turn on amazing body with man made tits made my way to DATY.

    The proceeded to BBBJ with eye contact I had to close my eyes or I was going to erupt LOL hat goes on then Missionary flipped over Finishing with a edging HE.

    Only negatives for me Not GFE closed lip kissing no fIV answers a text during our session and of course language barrier but that's to be expected with these beauties.

  8. #16181
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if she is around anymore? She hasnt responded to her number.
    Be careful! She got popped in September. Cops are all over her. Not worth it.

  9. #16180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Cashapp = scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Why my friend, Cashapp is a payment app, kind of like an electronic gift card or Western Union if you will, where you send money to someone electronically. That way that a provider can get noobs and people thinking with the wrong head to give her a "deposit" in advance into her Cashapp account BEFORE she ghosts him without ever seeing the mark or maybe she does see them and you make the deposit JUST before her handler shows up at the playground and throws you off the swing set or maybe does worse.

    Grain 56.
    Cashapp, or any kind of deposit in advance, is a total scam. The only difference between a normal cash-and-dash is you don't even get to see them running away with the loot.

  10. #16179

    Valentina and friends

    Quote Originally Posted by MoMen2020  [View Original Post]
    Do you a contact / photos inf for Debora?

    Or it's the same number as Val.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...709/9546913543

    Hello sweetheart ❤ my name is valentina, and those are my friends. We are independent, we don't like drama! THE PICS SEND WHEN YOU ASK WHO IS IN TOWN: MAYA, NATASHA, CATHERINE, DEBORAH, PAOLA, NATHALIE AND ME VALETINA. Send me a message and I will town who is in town; 😉 8 am - 10 pm.

    9546913543.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Valentina6.jpg‎   Valentina5.jpg‎   Valentina4.jpg‎  

  11. #16178

    Cashapp

    Why my friend, Cashapp is a payment app, kind of like an electronic gift card or Western Union if you will, where you send money to someone electronically. That way that a provider can get noobs and people thinking with the wrong head to give her a "deposit" in advance into her Cashapp account BEFORE she ghosts him without ever seeing the mark or maybe she does see them and you make the deposit JUST before her handler shows up at the playground and throws you off the swing set or maybe does worse.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    2 things!

    What is cashapp?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8583&cityid=98

    So are you standin there tellin' me she ain't interested in 6 jacks? I suppose she wants it in advance too?

    Help an old fart understand please. YD.

  12. #16177

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyTwoTymez  [View Original Post]
    Amazing the best dt I've ever got in my life truly amazing sexy beautiful everything I was looking for.
    Thanks for sharing that detailed informative info.

  13. #16176

    Doodle is puzzled

    2 things!

    What is cashapp?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8583&cityid=98

    So are you standin there tellin' me she ain't interested in 6 jacks? I suppose she wants it in advance too?

    Help an old fart understand please. YD.

  14. #16175
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7758&cityid=98

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    Please help.

  15. #16174

    Any links or info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyTwoTymez  [View Original Post]
    Amazing the best dt I've ever got in my life truly amazing sexy beautiful everything I was looking for.
    Please help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape