Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8724
-
11-30-19 23:44 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone seen this one. Looks cute.
-
11-28-19 21:15 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 476No Greek
I have been a regular for years she does not off Greek at all was probably an error on her part I have asked a few times and she hates it haven't seen her in about 2 months but pretty sure its still off limits I may hit her up this weekend as she is professional and provides great service in my book no bullshit at all.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:50 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 476Krystal new ad
BEWARE OF THE NEW KRYSTAL AD ALSO HAS A NEW NUMBER AS WELL.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...u/256781736926
-
11-28-19 10:48 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
I asked for it the last time I saw her Greek and she told me that she doesn't offer it even though it was in a previous ad. She also did not let me DATY. Perhaps she was having an off day.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 01:31 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 29Mindie intrigues me. I follow her on snapchat where she keeps threatening to delete people that don't come to see her. She seems a bit loony and she's been in the game a long time. Her super low rates seem like a red flag to me.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 21:40 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 96I'd be surprised if this is actually the case.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 20:53 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 106Heather
Has she always offered greek?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...w/440416609507
-
11-26-19 22:30 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 289Mindie quotes 30-40 qv and of do her before I'd do that alphabet abomination.
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 20:58 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 159This is a joke right?
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 23:37 #1380Regular Member

Posts: 9Ew
Haha she quoted qv 40 so I was just curious.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 22:57 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 289Ew. Just ew.
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 18:00 #1378Regular Member

Posts: 1Monika melons bbw goddess
Has anyone seen this provider recently she was hosting in Ansonia, then west haven, now she is in Branford. Wondering why she is jumping from place to place. A dormer hobbies told me she used to be a man but had the surgery now she is posting as female escort. Does anyone know I'd this is true.
-
11-25-19 17:56 #1377Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for a man to make me scream
Does anyone have any info? Thanks in advance.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/d...s/199964290812
-
11-25-19 16:02 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 49Very few ads all over the country, doesn't seem legit.
Originally Posted by Doby1410
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 00:49 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 289Decent BBBJ. That's all I got when I saw her.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






