Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Therapeutic Thai Massage

    Her name is Luna. I think she used to have a Spa but then worked out of her apartment some. Don't know where she's at now.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?

  2. #12883

    You Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    You spa is not Luna spa.

  3. #12882

    Beach no more

    I drove by today and it appears there is a for rent side above the store front.

  4. #12881

    Health Wellness

    Made my first visit to Health and Wellness massage. They are behind the Hertz on Shadeland. Only one lady working. She was probably late 40's at least. Minimal English. $40 for 30 minutes. A decent massage with lots of teasing. Very limited OTC on top only. Decent HE. All in all an OK visit but I probably wouldn't return.

  5. #12880

    Sun Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny42  [View Original Post]
    Went today and saw Lilly if you all haven't seen her man you are missing out. They also have a table shower but you will have to take a hour to get the table shower I had to ask for it. Anyway back to Lilly her massage is pretty good but the happy ending is even better. I only got a HJ but she gets on the table and massages junior and the boys non rushed takes her time and makes sure you really feeling good. Basically her HJ is more like a massage. Kinda hard to explain just go check her out.
    This One?

    https://sunhealthspa.business.site/

  6. #12879

    Sun Health

    Went today and saw Lilly if you all haven't seen her man you are missing out. They also have a table shower but you will have to take a hour to get the table shower I had to ask for it. Anyway back to Lilly her massage is pretty good but the happy ending is even better. I only got a HJ but she gets on the table and massages junior and the boys non rushed takes her time and makes sure you really feeling good. Basically her HJ is more like a massage. Kinda hard to explain just go check her out.

  7. #12878

    Ttm / luna

    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]
    I have inside information that TTM / Luna is back in business for fun, broke up with boyfriend. For details PM me.
    Where is this?

  8. #12877

    Lavender spa on lafayette rd

    Yesterday I went to there clean room and nice girls.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-m...open-12942646/

  9. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]
    I have inside information that TTM / Luna is back in business for fun, broke up with boyfriend. For details PM me.
    Luna as never stopped providing service as far as I know. I've been going to see her for years, and I've been fucking her since after the first 3 or 4 visits. She never hesitates to strip naked and fuck after the massage. LOL most times, she's taken her clothes off before I get turned over.

  10. #12875

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BkGood  [View Original Post]
    They changed names, any one been since change still ok?
    TOFTT and let us know?

  11. #12874

    Info on peony

    They changed names, any one been since change still ok?

  12. #12873

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Phoenix is in the back. Tucson is on the left.
    Thanks for the clarification.

  13. #12872

    Ttm

    I have inside information that TTM / Luna is back in business for fun, broke up with boyfriend. For details PM me.

  14. #12871
    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    So tired a new AMP, at least for me, went to Luna. Walked in greeted by a 40 ish girl was very friendly. Opted for the hour, massage was not very good, lasted 25 min. Wish it was longer because I do enjoy a good massage. On the flip she got straight to the boys, roaming was allowed UTC, played mostly on top. Took me a while but she got the job done. For the last 20 min she just glided her fingers over me. Not sure what that was for. Probably won't go back.
    Is this girl long or short.

  15. #12870
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Not many AMPs close for holidays.
    Well my first experience was at H on Easter so I would guess most are open and willing LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape