Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,766 to 24,780 of 37376
-
11-28-19 06:02 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 216I guess it's only in your neck of woods she advertised in Winchester / front royal on stg.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 05:54 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 167Kathy has been reviewed a lot on this board. She is a sexy girl with a nice body. She usually works off rt10 in. Chester.
Originally Posted by BadMovieJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 04:16 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 957Did She Deliver
Wondering if you got to see her. I was expecting at least a couple of reviews of her trip to Richmond, after all the hype and pre selling of her from her following in Fla.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
I got a positive response from her after finally contacting her directly through the PM here, as Jonah1 instructed. Gave her my play number and was promised a pic & her schedule, then crickets. Maybe by then her dance card was full?
The reviews I read of her from Florida both before & after her visit here are great. Guess I missed out.
-
11-27-19 21:29 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 368Krystal
I talked to her a few days ago, said she dropped her phone & shattered the screen was texting me from his phone that was two day ago she wanted me to come get her but I wasn't available at the time haven't heard from her sense if I do I'll update.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 18:27 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 373McKenzie
She's looking for help tonight Sm only for digits.
-
11-27-19 18:00 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 167Moon
Any information on this girl?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/964515471199
-
11-27-19 15:15 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 484I haven't gotten a response to texts. I too encouraged her to get treatment but I really doubt she's started yet. She always said she would but it always sounded like an empty promise.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 12:27 #12604Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks. Everything I googled showed up as "Transgender". Nothing wrong with it but not exactly what I was looking for haha.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 11:58 #12603Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
11-27-19 11:53 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 98The first one.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 09:59 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 40https://www.touringgirls.ch/
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 08:38 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 452Krystal
She is a friend and lives nearby. Unfortunately she has not yet gotten herself in to a program although she does keep talking about it.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
Her phone is broken at the moment and she is having a rough patch so if you can help her out she would appreciate it. But until she gets her phone fixed you'll have to find her.
Be safe!
-
11-27-19 08:37 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 45Tg
Escort service called Touring Girls. You can Google them.
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 08:23 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 346Which Zoe? When you searched, did you spell it Zoey?
Originally Posted by BillCullen
[View Original Post]
https://girlnxxxtdoor.weebly.com/
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28896050/
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/336245213361
-
11-26-19 23:06 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 121Tg?
Newish to the area. What's TG? Sounds like something I should look into before I visit.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





