Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Open

    Not many AMPs close for holidays.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAndrews  [View Original Post]
    Anything open on Thursday?

  2. #12868

    Thanksgiving

    Anything open on Thursday?

  3. #12867

    Palindrome

    I hadn't been here in about a year I also never knew the name of it but looked it up so I wouldn't confuse anyone it is called the Rockville Health Spa She was a taller lady about 5/10 in looks Went for 90 min and massage was good with little tease She had some of the largest naturals I had ever seen at an AMP It took a lot of coaxing and flirting put I finally got them out and played with them Other then that it was a standard non rushed HE.

  4. #12866

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ousidetheloop  [View Original Post]
    There's an AMP that opened somewhat recently in Shelbyville on IN 44. Standard rates of 40/60. I took the 30 min. Only saw one girl and imo she was probably a 7/10 with a cute face and decent body. Wearing stretchy jeans and a flowy top. While I was in the room another customer came in and was greeted by another girl, but I didn't get a look at her. There are signs in the rooms stating rules such as no sex, keep underwear on, no touching, etc. I disregarded the sign and got on the table sans undies. She covered me with the towel, but didn't say anything about my lack of undergarments. Didn't try removing the towel. Good massage with very firm pressure. Was rubbing her thighs with no objection either, but no hint of extras otherwise. Didn't ask about a table shower, but may repeat and go for an hour and enquire.
    I have been 3 times total and seen both ladies Massage is one of the best I've had but I think they are both legit My wife goes there too (LOL and she looks for extras too) and hasn't had any luck and also said she has seen 2 other women customers there while she has been there I will keep going back just because of the good massage but as long as she is this busy I don't think there will be extras You usually have to make an appointment.

  5. #12865

    Sunny's place

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken37  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck finding a place that will give you a HJ at the beginning. Then good massage and another finish at the end?
    Had it there before and was offered a few times prior to that.

  6. #12864

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on these two locations? Been awhile since last there. Thanks.
    Been here twice in the last couple of weeks Went with hhr both times and both times went about 40 min Both nonrushed and 7/10 in looks and really enjoyed it and menu is open.

  7. #12863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    I can never remember which one is which. Which one is in the back? The owner of that spa (Nancy) treated me really nice recently. I know her well and usually get massage from different girls but this time she stayed with me and I was not sorry. She was really into it. I think she was fighting with her husband and I reaped the benefits from that.
    Phoenix is in the back. Tucson is on the left.

  8. #12862

    Phoenix / Tuscon

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on these two locations? Been awhile since last there. Thanks.
    I can never remember which one is which. Which one is in the back? The owner of that spa (Nancy) treated me really nice recently. I know her well and usually get massage from different girls but this time she stayed with me and I was not sorry. She was really into it. I think she was fighting with her husband and I reaped the benefits from that.

  9. #12861

    Shelbyville AMP

    There's an AMP that opened somewhat recently in Shelbyville on IN 44. Standard rates of 40/60. I took the 30 min. Only saw one girl and imo she was probably a 7/10 with a cute face and decent body. Wearing stretchy jeans and a flowy top. While I was in the room another customer came in and was greeted by another girl, but I didn't get a look at her. There are signs in the rooms stating rules such as no sex, keep underwear on, no touching, etc. I disregarded the sign and got on the table sans undies. She covered me with the towel, but didn't say anything about my lack of undergarments. Didn't try removing the towel. Good massage with very firm pressure. Was rubbing her thighs with no objection either, but no hint of extras otherwise. Didn't ask about a table shower, but may repeat and go for an hour and enquire.

  10. #12860

    Phoenix / Tucson Updates?

    Any updates on these two locations? Been awhile since last there. Thanks.

  11. #12859

    Luna

    So tired a new AMP, at least for me, went to Luna. Walked in greeted by a 40 ish girl was very friendly. Opted for the hour, massage was not very good, lasted 25 min. Wish it was longer because I do enjoy a good massage. On the flip she got straight to the boys, roaming was allowed UTC, played mostly on top. Took me a while but she got the job done. For the last 20 min she just glided her fingers over me. Not sure what that was for. Probably won't go back.

  12. #12858
    There is only one girl that I get the FS from. She is the skinny petite girl with big nips. I always forget her name but I have not seen here there in a while. They rotated the girls and I don't know the new ones. I have been going there for a couple of years so the regular girls know me. But only one I was able to get FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken37  [View Original Post]
    How did you get FS at that one they always leave the door cracked. I usually get the best massage at that one with HE and a titty out.

  13. #12857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Beginning

    That's always going to depend on the girl you get and how comfortable she is with you. Easiest to get from a girl you've seen a few times and can communicate with easily. Then it's just a matter of asking her for what you want.

    Not quite what you're asking for but the Korean gal at Mountain Aire that looks like a homeless person tried to get me to go twice at the end. She's not much to look at but she's easy to talk to, has decent tits (with no bra the day I went), and knows she's got to make guys happy to get customers. I bet she'd do it for you if she's comfortable with you. She just doesn't have the looks to get excited about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken37  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck finding a place that will give you a HJ at the beginning. Then good massage and another finish at the end?

  14. #12856

    Sweet

    I had this experience only at Sweet Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken37  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck finding a place that will give you a HJ at the beginning. Then good massage and another finish at the end?

  15. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I have been going to the AMP off Shadeland and 75th, usually always get great service. They rotate the girls regularly and some are really good with the massage and depending on what girl I get I can get FS. I always leave happy, but lately the service has gone down hill. One girl gives you the full hour massage with the towel on you, she won't even touch your skin. Found that odd. Even the happy ending has become lack luster. Don't know if the new girls are just not into it and just want you in and out as quick as possible. Plus when I tip they have started asking for more. So where are the good AMP, looking for attractive girls with good massage and a good HE and if able FS. If you could PM me I would appreciate and info.
    How did you get FS at that one they always leave the door cracked. I usually get the best massage at that one with HE and a titty out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape