Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,416 to 20,430 of 61397
-
11-27-19 14:04 #40982Senior Member

Posts: 394Be careful with what chick?
What post are you responding too, I'm curious to know just what chick you're talking about!
Originally Posted by Ferreter
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 13:55 #40981Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kayla
Thanks for the info. Now that I know, it will probably be another month before I see her again. LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 13:34 #40980Senior Member

Posts: 86Careful with that chick
If I am not mistaken, her name is Sam. And you have to be bit careful with that girl. She will steal from you, she also got one of her guy friends who help her to rob people.
-
11-27-19 12:50 #40979Senior Member

Posts: 161Any Pics
Any pics of her and what area?
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 10:10 #40978Senior Member

Posts: 694Kelli
She is a regular of mine I guess the secret is out now she really gets into it and she has a nice smooth ass on her.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 09:23 #40977Regular Member

Posts: 5Bad head
Hey guys,
Picked a girl in hagerstown 3 weeks ago. Got some lousy head and syphilis I am in need for a penicillin cocktail. Any help would be appreciated.
-
11-27-19 09:00 #40976Regular Member

Posts: 325th st
If you stop and talk to her, get her name. I have seen several WSW there. Hailey, Amanda & Jessica are all ok.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
If she looks TGTBT then it could be LE sting.
Be careful out there!
-
11-27-19 08:57 #40975Senior Member

Posts: 407Kelli
Yesterday the weather was nice I figure it would be alot of girls out but it wasnt. So I rode over to BP and CB. I found Kelli near church and fairhaven older chic. Nice body, good skills. BBBJ. Next time I want to sample the real goods. Anyone have more info on this one?
-
11-27-19 08:54 #40974Senior Member

Posts: 40725th st
I've been over by 25th by the gas station near kirk ave, I've seen a WSW hanging around gave me the eye as I rode by. Anyone have any intel on her?
-
11-27-19 08:24 #40973Banned Member

Posts: 5343Damn, nice shot. Pun intended!!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
Send her down to Tampa!
We're in a SW shortage.
-
11-27-19 07:28 #40972Senior Member

Posts: 2419As much as she used to fuss
I loved dwelling in her ass anytime.
https://www.xvideos.com/video16267767/star2
-
11-27-19 07:24 #40971Senior Member

Posts: 2419Girl used to take dick real well
-
11-27-19 07:20 #40970Senior Member

Posts: 2419Here's a good ass splicing for you
-
11-27-19 06:44 #40969Senior Member

Posts: 50I'd be hesitant about any kind of flashy clothing. Whether I scoop or not, the ones I've seen that were legit dressed low key, almost civilian. Advertising was more body language than outfit. Even if she were legit, that kind of thing would tend to draw attention, and that's never a good thing.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 00:34 #40968Senior Member

Posts: 1626I recently picked Amy near to Ramsay. She is a nice girl in her 30's. She used to post in eb couple of months ago and used to share an apartment near Linthicum with another provider.








Reply With Quote





