Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29636

    MC. Ki Ko. My Goddess of love and pleasure.

    I went to MC last night before 9 PM. They were not busy. Ki Ko let me chose my provider. That was easy. I chose her. She agreed and opened the door. Ki Ko looked gorgeous without any make up. She held my hand and walked me to my room.

    She left the room for 1 minute and came back naked. What a perfect body. She had the perfect waist-to-hip ratio for an Asian girl. Full size C cup breasts. Skinny waist. Her breasts were soft and smooth. I loved looking at her beautiful face.

    After the shower, we had a lot of fun in the massage room. I released twice. I was exhausted. She gave me a soft massage to help relax my body. Before I left, Ya-Ya came to say goodbye. I squeezed her when she was hugging me. I loved her breasts too.

    Ki Ko is my Goddess of love and pleasure. She is full of enthusiasm and energy. I can't wait to see her again. Ya Ya is also on my list too.

  2. #29635

    Old

    Quote Originally Posted by Barcawala  [View Original Post]
    Went to MC yesterday asked for YaYa, Kiko said that she was busy and would give me a nice girl. Opted to leave and she held on and stated that she will take care of me. She looked tired but I said ok. Standing shower and back to the room. Started back massage for two minutes and then she started running her tongue all over my back. Flipped and got decent BBBJ then cover and doggie. Had Kiko at least 5 times in the past but she just was not up to it. I guess these women are burning themselves out. Place was super busy. Will not return for awhile.
    Because she's old.

  3. #29634

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Ya Ya is new. It is her first time working at MC.

    She is perfect for me. She has big breasts (C Cups) and a small body frame.

    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Thanks brother.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

  4. #29633

    MC. Ya Ya. New.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flfun1012  [View Original Post]
    Great review, YaYa sounds perfect. New girl or name change?

    Thanks for the intel.
    Ya Ya is new. It is her first time working at MC.

    She is perfect for me. She has big breasts (C Cups) and a small body frame.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

  5. #29632

    LaLa

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Was looking at STG earlier and found this ad (http://orlando.skipthegames.com/mass...0/493568598945) which is for Lala Massage. A search revealed no reviews. Anyone been by recently?
    Was there recently. Nothing special. Typical HE Spa. Would not return.

  6. #29631

    Mc

    Went to MC yesterday asked for YaYa, Kiko said that she was busy and would give me a nice girl. Opted to leave and she held on and stated that she will take care of me. She looked tired but I said ok. Standing shower and back to the room. Started back massage for two minutes and then she started running her tongue all over my back. Flipped and got decent BBBJ then cover and doggie. Had Kiko at least 5 times in the past but she just was not up to it. I guess these women are burning themselves out. Place was super busy. Will not return for awhile.

  7. #29630
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Years ago used to be a mature white woman doing massage out of her house on Bumby just north of Colonial. Forgot her name but I remember she liked surfing. Anyone have any idea if she's still around?
    Ann. That was a unique one, for sure.

  8. #29629

    NDS Info

    Quote Originally Posted by tuscanyman  [View Original Post]
    that will get you a 30 minute session complete with everything included. The session costs. 6 and then you offer 1. 4 for the complete package when asked.

    Stay safe,

    tm.
    thanks guys will go this week and report.

  9. #29628

    Nds

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido1947  [View Original Post]
    What can I get for $2 bills at NDS?
    That will get you a 30 minute session complete with everything included. The session costs. 6 and then you offer 1. 4 for the complete package when asked.

    Stay Safe,

    TM.

  10. #29627

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido1947  [View Original Post]
    What can I get for $2 bills at NDS?
    The best 45 minutes of your life.

  11. #29626

    NDS Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MedellinMike  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the information and reviews on Chloe. She is beautiful, fun and the best personal service I have had.

    Looks 8.5 -10.

    Effort 10 -10.

    BBBJ 8 -10.

    CFS 9 -10.

    Chance of repeating with Chloe 100%.
    What can I get for $2 bills at NDS?

  12. #29625

    Tit expert

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    It's always difficult to judge tits on girls. I dated a Puerto Rican girl with the cutest tits ever. I assumed they were C cups but she said she usually wears an A. I guess my tit radar isn't as good as my extra services radar. 😂.

    Mona was the first girl I fucked at CB back in the day. I'm very pragmatic about what we're doing as mongers, but that girl made me feel like she was in love with me.

    She's probably taken 4 or 5 k off me over the last few years and I wouldn't ask for a penny refund. I get a similar vibe from some other girls, Tiffany is definitely cut from the same cloth as Mona.
    LOL, if I didn't see her bra I would have guessed the same as you. Mona is truly a sweet kind hearted person. I don't know Tiffany as well as Mona but what I do know she also is a sweet heart.

  13. #29624
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaDaddy1990  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely Ds and yes bolt ons but they feel great and natural. I thought they were big C also so she showed me her Bra and is D. I agree with everything you said about Mona. Plus Mona is one of the sweetest girls I ever met. I always love seeing Mona, she legitimately has one of the kindest hearts I have met.
    It's always difficult to judge tits on girls. I dated a Puerto Rican girl with the cutest tits ever. I assumed they were C cups but she said she usually wears an A. I guess my tit radar isn't as good as my extra services radar. 😂.

    Mona was the first girl I fucked at CB back in the day. I'm very pragmatic about what we're doing as mongers, but that girl made me feel like she was in love with me.

    She's probably taken 4 or 5 k off me over the last few years and I wouldn't ask for a penny refund. I get a similar vibe from some other girls, Tiffany is definitely cut from the same cloth as Mona.

  14. #29623

    ND Chloe

    This girl is amazing. Always into it and really enjoys pleasing. Always a great time not rushed and she is beautiful inside and outside for sure!

  15. #29622

    Lala Massage

    Was looking at STG earlier and found this ad (http://orlando.skipthegames.com/mass...0/493568598945) which is for Lala Massage. A search revealed no reviews. Anyone been by recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape