Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 61441
-
11-27-19 08:57 #41011Senior Member

Posts: 407Kelli
Yesterday the weather was nice I figure it would be alot of girls out but it wasnt. So I rode over to BP and CB. I found Kelli near church and fairhaven older chic. Nice body, good skills. BBBJ. Next time I want to sample the real goods. Anyone have more info on this one?
-
11-27-19 08:54 #41010Senior Member

Posts: 40725th st
I've been over by 25th by the gas station near kirk ave, I've seen a WSW hanging around gave me the eye as I rode by. Anyone have any intel on her?
-
11-27-19 08:24 #41009Banned Member

Posts: 5343Damn, nice shot. Pun intended!!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
Send her down to Tampa!
We're in a SW shortage.
-
11-27-19 07:28 #41008Senior Member

Posts: 2419As much as she used to fuss
I loved dwelling in her ass anytime.
https://www.xvideos.com/video16267767/star2
-
11-27-19 07:24 #41007Senior Member

Posts: 2419Girl used to take dick real well
-
11-27-19 07:20 #41006Senior Member

Posts: 2419Here's a good ass splicing for you
-
11-27-19 06:44 #41005Senior Member

Posts: 50I'd be hesitant about any kind of flashy clothing. Whether I scoop or not, the ones I've seen that were legit dressed low key, almost civilian. Advertising was more body language than outfit. Even if she were legit, that kind of thing would tend to draw attention, and that's never a good thing.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 00:34 #41004Senior Member

Posts: 1626I recently picked Amy near to Ramsay. She is a nice girl in her 30's. She used to post in eb couple of months ago and used to share an apartment near Linthicum with another provider.
-
11-26-19 23:58 #41003Senior Member

Posts: 339A more wit a little vid clip.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
https://www.erome.com/a/h6Xd1Id7
-
11-26-19 23:56 #41002Senior Member

Posts: 339Valerie
Good attitude good mic work and those DSLs.
-
11-26-19 23:43 #41001Senior Member

Posts: 278Fixed that issue.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 21:46 #41000Senior Member

Posts: 602Lala
I'm interested but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
11-26-19 21:20 #40999Senior Member

Posts: 237True seem new faces was not trusting that shit
Texted Erica told her I'm trying to beat up the pussy and if she is bull shitting I'm texting a white girl met up Erica that pussy was extra extra tight I was like damm. Tight pussy Erica is amazing still not trusting her to get used to fucking her everyday because she will ghost me when I want to bang alot LOL.
-
11-26-19 20:21 #40998Senior Member

Posts: 339DD was poppin this mornin. Picked up a sexy little thang called stefanie but fell apart. She was supposed to give some guy bby daddy I think an excuse to get away so she could work. Dude looked like he was on some drama so I didn't wait on her. Too bad. She was lookin good.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
Came back and saw some regulars out. Gave Valerie some. I don't usually redo girls I already saw but valerie was looking cute in the face and I had some paint to spray.
Pics and a small vid comin soon.
-
11-26-19 19:24 #40997Senior Member

Posts: 1126Lala
Inbox me her contact info.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!











Reply With Quote






