Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 31848
-
11-27-19 12:30 #15198Banned Member

Posts: 441Pretty Pink Pussy, Soft Ass lyah
Short Thick, but always dressed nice.
I have seen her a couple times.
She is in Murfreesboro.
She is safe and not a flake or use anything that I can tell.
Started with some kissing around her neck and breasts. She gets aroused pretty easy. She moved down to CBJ, we got naked and proceeded to daty and FIV. I know not to make her come to fast so wrapped up and mish, doggie, mish and finish.
Not exactly GFE but she is nice, safe, and we get along.
CBJ, Mish, daty, doggie, FIV's.
I cleaned up, got dressed and gave her a kiss goodbye. I will definitely see her again.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/39851431/
-
11-26-19 23:11 #15197Banned Member

Posts: 441https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/39731218/
Originally Posted by Southernman11
[View Original Post]
Link.
She is independent, incall in springfield.
-
11-26-19 23:00 #15196Regular Member

Posts: 12Summer and Winter
Ms. Erica had to let them go. Unfortunate because I haven't been able to find any contact info since.
Originally Posted by DAllRed78
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 21:10 #15195Regular Member

Posts: 3What is her number? Does she have an add somewhere?
Originally Posted by BoyToy01
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 18:50 #15194Banned Member

Posts: 441Mida in Nashville tonight
Just Mida text me and say she be here in Nashville tonight.
Link with her information.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...412&cityid=424
-
11-26-19 17:11 #15193Regular Member

Posts: 12Where is winter?
Hey BigWheelMike. Do you know if Miss Winter is still there? I've been trying to book with her but can't find any info. Hit me back if you hear anything.
Originally Posted by BigWheelMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 16:29 #15192Senior Member

Posts: 340Do not believe anything they say!
These guys are such low life's always promoting junkie chicks and abusing them acting like pimps.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
They are bad news as are all the girls they promote!
-
11-25-19 17:24 #15191Shill for a hooker, ignore all my posts

Posts: 19Faith and summer go to lewisburg
Summer was my go to! Now I see faith but love them both Erica is a firecracker too!! Great ladies worth the time an money.
Err.
-
11-25-19 16:17 #15190Senior Member

Posts: 161Savannah (s)
As you reported, this one has been around for MANY years. Harding and MBR. There is another Savannah working the Laf. St. Bottoms area. Very petite. Blue hair (sometimes rainbow colored). Sores on face. Addicted. BB.
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 11:46 #15189Regular Member

Posts: 5Stay away!
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...09724-37848381
A buddy of mine was trying to get an appointment and seems like she is. It legit and asks for a donation upfront and the worse part is that he found the same girl in two places like Chattanooga and Nashville!! Clearly a fake so stay away clearly.
Not sure if this was cause of new person trying may be seniors can weigh in.
-
11-25-19 08:31 #15188Senior Member

Posts: 271Smyrna BS
More BS from Smyrna.
Originally Posted by BigMan40
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 07:21 #15187Senior Member

Posts: 185Careful with s78, lovegirls, boytoy, BM40. All one in the same.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 07:12 #15186Senior Member

Posts: 185I second that. Every new account I see / report I have skepticism about because I feel it's most likey another fake s78/ BM40/ boytoyxx account. It jeopardizes our safety as you cannot trust new reports / reviews.
Originally Posted by AbcuGay
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 00:36 #15185Senior Member

Posts: 287Jenny aka Denise Fagerberg
Hi, Any idea if this is legit. I am 99% sure its not. But the number and email search is showing lot of consistent data.
Anybody tried her? If she is for real I am going to run to her. !
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...7380.htm?cat=1
-
11-24-19 22:23 #15184Senior Member

Posts: 257Little Clarification
Anna the Brat has called herself by that moniker for a long time. Born in Russia. Met up with her long ago, before she was on this site.
Originally Posted by KsptDave
[View Original Post]
I should have named the original Anna, Anna the First, 'the sores' is unkind.
I gave 'Anna the Gem' that moniker because she was / is, a gem. Saw her long ago, but not recently.











Reply With Quote





