Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6485

    Ask and you shall receive!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    The Link Disappeared. Anybody have a good link or a phone number you can PM?
    PM sent, check your inbox. Good luck!

  2. #6484

    Link Disappeared! Anybody Have Another Link or Phone Number to PM?

    The Link Disappeared. Anybody have a good link or a phone number you can PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this provider? Been ghosted 3 times by Brittany, looking for something new.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/191975885602

    Appreciate it.

    LS.

  3. #6483

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by the name amy. She is legit and lives in the Pineda cswy and Wickham road area. I have not personally seen her but she is on my list to go to. I've only ever seen positive reviews. Those are not her pics but are representative of her body.

    Snake.
    I've seen her a few times, not the girl in the picture, she's extremely clean and great hygiene. Reason for fake.

    Pictures is because of family, kid and also a real job. One of those restaurants types on the river. Also be warned of upsell and also if she gets to know you. She will ask for advance and a lame excuses of why she needs it. I've seen her a few times and would've seen more often, but she had a little drama back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this provider? Been ghosted 3 times by Brittany, looking for something new.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/191975885602

    Appreciate it.

    LS.

  4. #6482

    More info on Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this provider? Been ghosted 3 times by Brittany, looking for something new.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/191975885602

    Appreciate it.

    LS.
    Snake pretty much spelled it out, she's very much UTR, doesn't put her name or much info in the ad, doesn't post regularly and doesn't use real pictures, though the ones she uses are fair representations of her general appearance. She's very cautious too, it takes a bit of effort to meet with her, though she definitely relaxes once you get past the first meeting.

  5. #6481

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this provider? Been ghosted 3 times by Brittany, looking for something new.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/191975885602

    Appreciate it.

    LS.
    She has gone by the name amy. She is legit and lives in the Pineda cswy and Wickham road area. I have not personally seen her but she is on my list to go to. I've only ever seen positive reviews. Those are not her pics but are representative of her body.

    Snake.

  6. #6480

    Scam artist

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I'm guessing we all look for different red flags, a few things about her ad catch my attention. She says her location is the Hampton Inn, I don't know that I've ever seen a legit provider actually list the specific hotel in which she is staying. She also put several payment apps in the ad, suggests she requires a deposit. Also, a quick Google search lists several billion (yes, with a "b") hits, clearly NOT her real pictures.
    Check the phone number. It is not local and should not be trusted.

  7. #6479

    Looking for stardust?

    Is Stardust in north brevard any good. Any luck with Bee in M. I.

  8. #6478

    College Student

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...7/638777158978

    Met her in Sharpes before she lost that incall. Good coms, very tight and accommodating to requests. Just waiting to see if she gets another in call. Will revisit.

    LS.
    I saw her a couple of years ago when she worked out of a motel in Cocoa Beach. She was accommodating but not particularly attractive. I inquired about her major and progress toward her degree. Answer suggested that she is only an occasional student, if at all. At age 37 I suspect she will be in her 70's before any degree gets earned. Nice girl though.

  9. #6477

    Info on new provider

    Is Star dust for real? She's in Mims posted yesterday. Any luck with Bee in M. I.

  10. #6476

    Former college student

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...7/638777158978

    Met her in Sharpes before she lost that incall. Good coms, very tight and accommodating to requests. Just waiting to see if she gets another in call. Will revisit.

    LS.

  11. #6475

    Information

    Anyone have information on this provider? Been ghosted 3 times by Brittany, looking for something new.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/191975885602

    Appreciate it.

    LS.

  12. #6474

    Lilsexyme

    Have been trying to synch up with her for quite a while now, and our schedules finally meshed. She was on the way to Melbourne, and she stopped at my place on the way to her hotel. She stayed for an hour and it was an hour jam packed with fun.

    We chatted a bit when she got here and pretty quickly started to get undressed. It was immediately apparent that she is the full GFE experience, started out kissing, and the hands began to roam. I started wtih DATY, and she was very responsive. Moved through all the positions, going slow, pounding hard, she seemed to love it all. And I know I sure did. She is very enthusiastic, definitely GFE, orgasmic, and willing to honor my every request. Extremely enjoyable hour, I highly recommend her. If you like the small spinner types, you will love her.

  13. #6473

    Katie the Librarian

    Anyone seen Katie recently? She got some great reviews awhile back but seems to have had some issues about a yearish ago. Hong maybe she turned things back around.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/422598280722

  14. #6472

    Never too old to Learn

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I'm guessing we all look for different red flags, a few things about her ad catch my attention. She says her location is the Hampton Inn, I don't know that I've ever seen a legit provider actually list the specific hotel in which she is staying. She also put several payment apps in the ad, suggests she requires a deposit. Also, a quick Google search lists several billion (yes, with a "b") hits, clearly NOT her real pictures.
    Thanks JaJAyTwo.

  15. #6471

    A few red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Total Shakedown Scam. Avoid.

    Contact at your on risk. Your experience may vary.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/923651639310

    A text to verify the post has resulted in an attempt to EXTORT CASH so they would not making contact and provide incriminating information to people I might know.

    SAD.
    While I'm guessing we all look for different red flags, a few things about her ad catch my attention. She says her location is the Hampton Inn, I don't know that I've ever seen a legit provider actually list the specific hotel in which she is staying. She also put several payment apps in the ad, suggests she requires a deposit. Also, a quick Google search lists several billion (yes, with a "b") hits, clearly NOT her real pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape