Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 29370
-
11-26-19 14:58 #12855Regular Member

Posts: 3How did you get FS at that one they always leave the door cracked. I usually get the best massage at that one with HE and a titty out.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 14:51 #12854Regular Member

Posts: 3Any happy beginnings
Has anyone had any luck finding a place that will give you a HJ at the beginning. Then good massage and another finish at the end?
-
11-26-19 14:37 #12853Senior Member

Posts: 727Coco
Last time I saw her was at Rose but has been at least a month.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 13:44 #12852Senior Member

Posts: 148Where is Coco?
I'm seeing she's in 52nd, Rose, some unnamed places. Would like to book a sesh with her. Where can I find her?
Edit: Big booty coco
-
11-26-19 06:14 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 244Looking for new AMP
So I have been going to the AMP off Shadeland and 75th, usually always get great service. They rotate the girls regularly and some are really good with the massage and depending on what girl I get I can get FS. I always leave happy, but lately the service has gone down hill. One girl gives you the full hour massage with the towel on you, she won't even touch your skin. Found that odd. Even the happy ending has become lack luster. Don't know if the new girls are just not into it and just want you in and out as quick as possible. Plus when I tip they have started asking for more. So where are the good AMP, looking for attractive girls with good massage and a good HE and if able FS. If you could PM me I would appreciate and info.
-
11-25-19 21:22 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 296Relax in Fishers does as well.
Originally Posted by Georgebrown
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 20:32 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 120Credit card
Angel spa on Michigan Rd near 86th takes card. I forgot my cash last time I went and she showed me the card machine and asked if I wanted to use my card. I went back home and got my cash.
Originally Posted by NoBigDeal3
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 18:07 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 96Credit card
Luna on east Washington takes cards.
Originally Posted by NoBigDeal3
[View Original Post]
GB.
-
11-25-19 14:24 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 538Using a credit card.
I suggest you call about using a CC before making the trip. BB said CC accepted on the web site, but when I offered it, it was a no go.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 13:26 #12846Senior Member

Posts: 405Seymour
Saw a massage joint opened in Seymour west end of town in JayC. Checked it out. Sign says leave underwear on. Good massage flirty affectionate girl asian mid 30's cute. Nothing extra. Got a vibe of caution. Think I will try a second time.
-
11-25-19 13:21 #12845Senior Member

Posts: 405I think she's here
Saw a big booty Coco at Rose two weeks ago BBBJ amazing.
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 13:19 #12844Senior Member

Posts: 405Rose
Rose spa post rd has a MC logo in window, so does BB on wash and mitthoeffer.
Originally Posted by Nobigdeal3
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 12:13 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 50Visit with the King 96th and Allison.
Gave King's a try, greeted by mid 30's smaller girl about a 6. Opted for 30 minutes due to first visit. Pretty average massage. On the flip I moved her shorts aside and did fiv. She got pretty wet. I than picked up her leg and rubbed and kissed her feet. My fetish. Pretty good HE and finish. Left standard tip.
-
11-25-19 11:25 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 1029The big sign says Foot and Body massage (the place across from Office Depot).
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
Thanks for all the input. I'm no longer feeling the urge to check either place out, at least not this week.
-
11-25-19 08:24 #12841Regular Member

Posts: 1Tried searching but came up with nothing, what are some places in the area that accept credit cards? I know the risks but I can't use cash anymore for various reasons.
I've found sunrise will take a card and it's sister company on 96th street. I'm looking for more if anyone could assist.











Reply With Quote





