Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 26374
-
11-27-19 10:55 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 1244All you have to do is start a blog in the lower section like BBFS, Arrangements. Don't think it really need to be a thread but I may be wrong. Just an easy way to git-are-don't.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 13:20 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 136Hell yeah!
Originally Posted by MareksMark
[View Original Post]
A best of list would be awesome. I was thinking that weekly updates would require too much upkeep, though. So maybe we could do a year end vote for "Top 10 Rankings of 2019" or even break it down to individual categories, e. G. "Best sub $200", Best over $400", etc.
We could update the lists every 6 months and still keep the "Escort Report" thread open for the intervening time. Then people would still be able post post specifics about meetups and keep the banter alive.
-
11-26-19 12:02 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 36Sammilove is a gem
I totally agree with you Jimmy, Sammilove is a rare find currently here in MKE. She is always nice, sexy and looks great. If you consider her over weight or thick then someone should really look at what they are comparing her too. If she is getting married I hope it works out for her as everyone deserves to be happy, however that would be a huge loss for us in the hobby. Just my $0.02.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 11:42 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 430Ironic
You just clogged up a thread for escort reports with a bunch of crap that all should have been posted in different threads. Congratulations, you've become the guy you were complaining about. (sorry for the quote and reply).
Originally Posted by MareksMark
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 22:55 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 663PS199, we talked a while back about Carmen, latina, nice ass and good service.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
Do you know if she is still around?
Also, does anyone know if this Layla is reviewed?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-sexy-and-tons-of-fun/161443696257
-
11-25-19 19:05 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 45I had a similar experience with a nasty looking old hag like this one a few years ago, only mine was a lot skinnier. After taking it in the butt for 5 minutes she quick left the room and when she came back she politely said we were finished. I don't think its because it hurt because she was taking it fine initially. I just think I literally fucked the shit out of her so we had to stop.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 18:55 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 45Lmao
Lmao what what a complete joke. That's some of the dumbest shit you can say to a guy. I hope no one is stupid enough to see her.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 17:26 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 299Wait, What?
Anyone seen this one? I'm also confused AF as to what she's asking for donations. LOL.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/593210274333
-
11-25-19 16:27 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 189She gained 30 lbs In the clink but lost most of it already.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 16:20 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 389Sammilove is still very sexy. I don't like rail thin. I don't like fat either. And she's not even close to fat. The guys that are mad that she's not answering every two seconds are just impatient and are the same guys upset when a provider checks are phone constantly while with them. I prefer she wouldn't. She's still providing. Maybe scaling down. Who knows but what I do know is if she really is getting married I am happy for her. Everyone deserves to find someone they can love. She's definitely a high end provider. Not charging California prices. So be happy and schedule an appointment, not call and ask to meet immediately and be upset she's not texting or calling back. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 14:41 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 85[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-25-19 13:04 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 31Saw her couple weeks ago. Wanted greek so we negotiated $. I'm not too big but thick. She let me pound it for about 5 minutes then said I had to stop. She did give me 30 back cause she made me stop. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 12:42 #7837Banned Member

Posts: 7The Best Currently Active
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
This is the second time I'm getting rid of this post, make it three and you will be gone with it.
You're not making a thread request you're just ranting and Milwaukee has a stupid shit thread, put stupid shit like this in that thread.
A2
-
11-25-19 12:38 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 245Finally!
Thanks for posting, I've really been wondering about this one.
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 12:28 #7835Senior Member

Posts: 774Thicker
When I first met her (Bella / Sammilove, whatever) She was rail thin. The last pics she's posted she looks alot thicker. If she's the one that's getting married it all makes sense. She don't have to care about her looks anymore LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






