Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,416 to 20,430 of 61370
-
11-25-19 19:06 #40955Senior Member

Posts: 1041Looking sweet. Is the video on PH?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 16:05 #40954Senior Member

Posts: 1369Kayla
Anyone have any info on Kayla, the tall model built blonde, WSW that hangs between the circle and bentlou? I've been curious for awhile but when it spotted her today, I was on a mission and couldn't stop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Peace.
-
11-25-19 14:12 #40953Senior Member

Posts: 192Wound up a bit tight there old boy
Whether his wish will be granted or not, Happy's request is very legitimate and proper.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
Sharing, that's what this site is for.
-
11-25-19 10:17 #40952Senior Member

Posts: 476No Happy
Flag on the muthafuckin play. Tou don't ask no other man for anything like that. Lls. Got plenty of free porn for that.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 09:16 #40951Senior Member

Posts: 978Angel
Got any pictures of your dick going in her ass LOL.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 09:00 #40950Senior Member

Posts: 192Kiara
I totally concur, and your description of her is very accurate.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the post.
-
11-25-19 07:00 #40949Senior Member

Posts: 750Bravo VW! You have out done yourself!!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 04:24 #40948Senior Member

Posts: 158Any video? Seems like a very good date.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 23:08 #40947Senior Member

Posts: 119Manila vs T-Land
Depends what you are looking for. In T-Land everything is open and can be found there for the right price, its about money period. In the PI you can get one and tell her I won't pay for nothing and if you want to hang you can. You can get a girl for your whole time without paying for anything more than her food as you have fun with her and get to see more of Manila. Malaysia was kind of the mix GFE but it cost. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 18:22 #40946Senior Member

Posts: 484Cici and Melanie
In for a few days, caught up with old friend Cici on last day hadn't seen her since earlier this year found her at Pulaski and Ashton were she used to hang, says now probably won't find her there she is in Brooklyn and can be found on 5th or 6th. I've reported on her before, same great service and looks and attitude, car date at her great location started at the boys and worked her way up, great skills / attitude. Said she's been away and just got out, extra weight but still petite figure couldn't look better on her, like her ass is popping I had to ask her to take off Jeans so I could play while she working, looked amazing in the Jeans more so without perfect olive complexion skin and now a really phat booty nothing wrong with it before either.
Also found another friend Melanie, reported on her before also older WSW. Car date day one, room day two. There's only good and better than good with her, if I've had a thousand blowjobs she is in my top 5, I mean right now she is number one with those I know currently. She sees maybe ten guys a day her rough estimate been doing this for years, so practice makes perfect I guess most are repeat business I couldn't see anyone saying I don't want more of that, just a perfect experience lack of teeth may also help not quite a full on gummy but close. She strips down bottom half while in the car the visuals of her great ass while working her magic is icing on the cake. She really knows what she is doing and is a swallower, that's a lot of swallowing. If a provider is spades on the car experience I may invite them over and did in this case, five hours of fun day two but I'd say ok to leave it at a car date, perfect car date oral but not mind boggling in bed not bad though in fact good just that I've had better, I'm pretty sure during our time she was more focused on her own enjoyment and that's fine, she deserves a good time. Had a good time also, just that I'm spoiled by her perfect car dates. Same location as my earlier report. Very highly recommended.
-
11-24-19 09:36 #40945Senior Member

Posts: 1329
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
Thailand is great, I can say that from first hand experience. The concern I have about PI is what to do with your non-mongering time. Thailand has places to visit, things to see, great food, and things to do.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 08:22 #40944Senior Member

Posts: 594Filipina
Kim G. Was part Filipina, part Latina, and part Caucasian and was active in the early 90's.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 06:15 #40943Senior Member

Posts: 99That's fucking priceless LOL.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 21:48 #40942Senior Member

Posts: 811Heaven
Thanks for the clarification, I meant click on "View original post".
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
11-23-19 20:09 #40941Senior Member

Posts: 146You would be a perfect candidate to paint Jenny Jizz. She and her husband have a bunch of videos on xhamster. I think they are under Cumartist1. Her profile says she is looking for heavy loads to paint her face.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




