Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 13318
-
11-28-19 07:52 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 259Avoid
I would avoid this girl. She took her add down. It was on skipthegames. I'll post a pic that she sent me. Though I'm pretty sure she is not real and it's a guy. I had messaged the number earlier in the week and was wanting to see her on today or Friday. It was over at in towns sweet on Mauldin rd. I get there right before 6. She gave me the room number after I called. (Should of been a red flag when she wouldn't pick up but I have seen girls without voice confirms.) So I start trying to find her room and I pass by this black guy wearing a red hoodie and he just says what's up and keeps walking. A few seconds later he comes back and says give me all your money and has a gun pointed into my stomach. I tried talking my way out of it but he wasn't having any of it. So its safe to to say I will definitely be taking a break now. Stay safe everyone and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
-
11-27-19 19:08 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 450Bree
Think it was August last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 17:31 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 512Happy Thanksgiving
This isn't a review or report but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and while this is a time for reflections and thanks this is a perfect opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to our forum and shared information to keep us all safe as possible. I know personally that without the forum I would have lost even more time and money and unfortunately for some they lost their lives so I'm definitely thankful to each and every one that shared their experiences with the forum.
-
11-27-19 17:23 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 33Any word on this one
Any word on this one to report. Seen on escort-fish web site.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/exotic...l-now/25302071
-
11-27-19 17:22 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 512Greetings to everyone and I'm not exactly sure of what she's currently doing but to my very limited knowledge she moved back to Tennessee and occasionally travels back to our area. I think that she's been here a couple of times within the last 4 to 6 months when she posted. I can't say if she's been here more and only let a select few know about it without posting. I last saw her a year ago and I was unable to see her back in August of this year when she was visiting. During our last conversation she mentioned that she wanted to buy a home in the area and possibly have visits there for a select few.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 17:06 #3338Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know this lady?
I see she's had a few ads in the Greenville area but I don't see her reviewed anywhere. I love her aesthetic but I'm leery of unreviewed providers.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/968480650252
-
11-26-19 13:43 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 92Massages in Greenvillle
I wanted to leave a report about Massage Island, since someone DM'd me about their experience. Here's the short of it:
1. Located in a AA barber shop. A little awkward when she opened the door and some customer was looking in on me from the lobby.
2. Just a massage, and not a great one.
3. Nonstop talking- nonstop. The owner was a good bit playful the last time I saw her a few years ago, but not this time. Definitely not the same experience that was related to me from another member.
4. I'm sore as hell (see point #2). I think she sprained my wrist. I could have done that by myself and had a much more enjoyable time.
I don't know where the sensual massage therapists are hiding out now, but I hope they come back.
-
11-26-19 13:28 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 450Scorpio Bree
Has she retired? Haven't seen her post in a long time. She would always let me know when she was in the area.
-
11-26-19 11:06 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 60Jewels
That ad has the same number for her that I had from the past.
D.
-
11-26-19 03:19 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 481Jewls
Hello All,
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
I agree with everyone on this one. That looks like Jewls to me. I have not seen her in awhile. She would be worth the trip without question.
I really don't venture out much anymore myself. I mess with the wife and a few UTR ladies that I have known for years, and that is about it for me. Just getting older I guess. (LOL) If anyone gets a chance to go and see her, let us know.
Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
11-25-19 17:07 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 598All I can share is that she flaked on me once and to double her listed age of 28.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 16:19 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 76Knock at door
If the guy didn't sound like he was from India most likely her BF / Pimp.
Originally Posted by Crawdadicus
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 13:02 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 132Heather?
Do any of you guys have any information on this cutie? Her new rate is 300 incall at her place. Thanks in advance for any info.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/921180036568
-
11-25-19 12:43 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 46I've tried
Let us know if she responds. Hell I would drive up there for a trip down memory lane.
Originally Posted by Crawdadicus
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 20:45 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 35Bait & Switch and a shitty location
I saw her very briefly last week. She was staying at a shitty hotel near Augusta road. Definitely not the girl in the pix, but her head game was excellent. Sadly, someone claiming to be from the front desk knocked and said he suspected (correctly) that there were unsavory activities and he was calling Uncle LEO. I beat feet ASAP. I might try her again if she is staying at a nicer joint.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




