Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 13299
-
11-27-19 17:06 #3324Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know this lady?
I see she's had a few ads in the Greenville area but I don't see her reviewed anywhere. I love her aesthetic but I'm leery of unreviewed providers.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/968480650252
-
11-26-19 13:43 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 92Massages in Greenvillle
I wanted to leave a report about Massage Island, since someone DM'd me about their experience. Here's the short of it:
1. Located in a AA barber shop. A little awkward when she opened the door and some customer was looking in on me from the lobby.
2. Just a massage, and not a great one.
3. Nonstop talking- nonstop. The owner was a good bit playful the last time I saw her a few years ago, but not this time. Definitely not the same experience that was related to me from another member.
4. I'm sore as hell (see point #2). I think she sprained my wrist. I could have done that by myself and had a much more enjoyable time.
I don't know where the sensual massage therapists are hiding out now, but I hope they come back.
-
11-26-19 13:28 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 450Scorpio Bree
Has she retired? Haven't seen her post in a long time. She would always let me know when she was in the area.
-
11-26-19 11:06 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 60Jewels
That ad has the same number for her that I had from the past.
D.
-
11-26-19 03:19 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 481Jewls
Hello All,
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
I agree with everyone on this one. That looks like Jewls to me. I have not seen her in awhile. She would be worth the trip without question.
I really don't venture out much anymore myself. I mess with the wife and a few UTR ladies that I have known for years, and that is about it for me. Just getting older I guess. (LOL) If anyone gets a chance to go and see her, let us know.
Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
11-25-19 17:07 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 598All I can share is that she flaked on me once and to double her listed age of 28.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 16:19 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 76Knock at door
If the guy didn't sound like he was from India most likely her BF / Pimp.
Originally Posted by Crawdadicus
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 13:02 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 132Heather?
Do any of you guys have any information on this cutie? Her new rate is 300 incall at her place. Thanks in advance for any info.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/921180036568
-
11-25-19 12:43 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 46I've tried
Let us know if she responds. Hell I would drive up there for a trip down memory lane.
Originally Posted by Crawdadicus
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 20:45 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 35Bait & Switch and a shitty location
I saw her very briefly last week. She was staying at a shitty hotel near Augusta road. Definitely not the girl in the pix, but her head game was excellent. Sadly, someone claiming to be from the front desk knocked and said he suspected (correctly) that there were unsavory activities and he was calling Uncle LEO. I beat feet ASAP. I might try her again if she is staying at a nicer joint.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 20:31 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 35Jewels?
The number phone number matches the one I have on file. I will try to see her as soon as I can!
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 12:10 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 38Crista
I saw Crista last year, good BBBJ, ball licking and cip. Horrible body. Sagging tits, huge flap belly. She does have a good attitude. Everything on the menu but I wouldn't repeat. I think she's missing a tooth. She does have long labia.
Originally Posted by JeffMcg
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 10:39 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 51Looking for a couple friendly provider.
Just moved to the area a month ago, looking for someone who likes couples, we had a long term "friend" back home, we would like to find someone down here if that is possible, thank you in advance for any recommendations and have a great day!
-
11-24-19 10:31 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 367"You should never believe the post of one single person"...... Hmmmmm.
Odd but this is your first post and yours is the opinion of "one single person", too. Is there any chance that you may be Crista?
Originally Posted by SophiaGrace79
[View Original Post]
Jeff...….been away a long time......McG.
-
11-23-19 23:05 #3310Regular Member

Posts: 1You should never believe the post of one single person.
It was another female who wrote the "review" about Crista. The female was simply trying to damage the reputation of a very low volume provider who refuses to be like the rest & minds her own business.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






