Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 18294
-
11-26-19 23:21 #11979Regular Member

Posts: 22If I'm not on HX is there another way to contact her?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 23:04 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 860Mila 3 D
Saw here she is BBFS, her pics on Hx look really hott! But once I got to her incall and saw her in real life I regretted! I should've left! She spread lotion all over it actually feels good as she massages my cock, she does a bbj, in the middle she stops and stares at me! WTF!! Starts again and I want it to be over, asked for cover, no way I was going to bare fuck that nasty smelling pussy. She stumbles across her room and gets a cover. Puts it on. I go on top and finish. Go and shower and wash up thoroughly. I smelled her nasty pussy on my chest, she got the smell on one of her tits and got it somewhere on me so I washed myself really well. Worst experience ever!! She doesn't look 40 she looks 60's!! Anyways never see her again?
-
11-26-19 11:13 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 209And she's young too!
She looked prettier than her pics. Lots of her pics don't look good at all (to me). BBFS yes but no cip.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 11:08 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks for the info.
Too bad I didn't know and she didn't ask. I had both ready.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 23:48 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 860Alyssa_Sweets
From Hx! Easy BBFS, super tight tight pussy! Do not ask in PM!! She will ask you if you want it and it's an extra 100! Nice hot little body on this one!
-
11-23-19 18:48 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 605Ad
I don't see the Ad anymore, is she on PD?
Originally Posted by PoonObsession
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 12:16 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 44Great review! Great find!
In El Segundo with time to kill. Any updated contact info?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 10:16 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 74Emery
Can you please share her contact info?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 21:15 #11971Regular Member

Posts: 5Contact info
Hey I was wondering if you can shoot me her contact info.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
I'm in la area and she looks like a good time. Thanks.
-
11-22-19 20:44 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 548I did other stuff
She had a Clorox spray to clean her bathroom, her clothes will never be the same either.
Originally Posted by DickensCider
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 19:52 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 7266Damn, that's funny as hell she left her purse in room with $. Least you got 60 back.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 13:40 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 48Perfect revenge
Hey sorry this happened to you but you are my hero for taking the Jameson. Something like this happened to me years ago with a different chick in the OC, I was stranded in her place for like 10 minutes before I realized I was ditched. I was tempted to throw her mattress and clothes out the window but got dressed and just bailed.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 01:32 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 548Ripoff in the valley
So I saw this hoe because I was in the mood for someone nasty. Sometimes a craving hits.
Anyway, this ***** charged 120 for what we all love and I was down.
Showed up to her motel in NOHO. Paid up and we got started for a minute before she had a knock at the door asking to pay the rent. She goes out to pay it. And 30 minutes later there's a knock at the door. Some other motel hood rat tells me she took off to see her sister.
Well fuck that. Stupid hoe left her purse in the room so I took 60 from it. And took her unopened bottle of Jameson for my troubles.
Live and learn.
https://escortalligator.com.sanferna...post/39565960/
-
11-21-19 17:48 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 164I'm sure there a few exceptions, but. The ads that are email address only are almost always some sort of scam. The majority of them are laced with lingo and pricing that is far too good to be true. So it isn't.
Originally Posted by JoePike
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 16:07 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 171It's a strange site with few real phone numbers. Mostly just email addresses. You send an email and never get a response.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





