Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,406 to 24,420 of 30338
-
11-24-19 08:44 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 81Jenna is a winner
I agree, I saw her yesterday and had a great visit, location was ok if you go in the daytime, but she is relocating to a better spot as others have mentioned. Her add is accurate and she is a has a healthy body size, but really gets into session, and is vocal.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
Be good to her, she mentioned a lot of no shows which I found interesting. Stay safe.
-
11-24-19 00:11 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 309Ally
Those of you who are familiar with the WL SW scene should definitely recognize her. She's posting on STG now. And from I can gather is rooming with Cream (who also patrols the WL area quite often). Good times to be had for sure; I've seen her many times for car dates. That being said, she's probably staying in a shady location so best to hit her up during the day.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/542895190995
-
11-24-19 00:06 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 309Brazilian
I ended up TOFTT on Thursday with this one. All I can say is wow. 250 for the hour and blew away my experiences with other visiting latinas (like bookingfriend). Full GFE and gorgeous. A trip to Greece was on the table, for those who feel inclined. They're based out of Orlando but make stops in Raleigh (frequently) and sometimes CLT. Next time a provider from this group is in town def make the trip. HHR option was 160.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-carol-brazilavailable-now/948038424958
-
11-23-19 22:05 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 610She's a sweet heart. Have seen her 3 times. Better each visit. So tasty and gets into it.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 14:04 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 80Cali. Like WOW
No one puts as much passion into a session as Cali. She is the best kisser around. Her other skills are top notch, too. Eye contact during BBBJ is habit forming. I'm going back for sure.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 13:57 #5928Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Oh yes!
I saw her 2 weeks back. Service and prices were right on the money! She was wet, the quieffing was non stop! I'm going back for seconds!!
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 13:51 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 139That is Cali
Based my experience with Cali / Cali Girl and the descriptions, that is definitely her. If you are good with the body type, she is a great GFE appointment.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 12:40 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 279Sweet girl, just read her right and she'll return the favor. Has some baby damage but other than that she's great! And a treat if you love yourself a pawg. Only thing is she changes her name quite often so it's hard to keep track of her.
Originally Posted by RbWonder2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 11:49 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 150Beef Curtains?
Anyone got a recommendation for a gal with a fat pussy? I'm talking long meaty lips. I know of Becca and Riley. Details would be nice to know.
J.
-
11-23-19 10:15 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 7335Cali
I think this is the Cali they are talking about.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/649017290531
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 09:47 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 75Cali Chanel?
Is she dark skinned with tattoos?
Originally Posted by RbWonder2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 09:18 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 83I don't see it.
A link may be useful?
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 08:02 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 77Link
Attach a link please.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 03:39 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 288Rock Hill
Anyone seen this one? Seems a possible TGTBT. And the location concerns me since those York County constables seem aggressive. But still, them tatas.
-
11-23-19 01:35 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 67Not worth it
She's good at what she does but 800 is quite too high. If your into those PAWG like ladies so be it.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
You could get mid to high tier ladies for an H. Just add 200 more and you'll get H with most high tier ladies.










Reply With Quote






