Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 13817
-
11-24-19 22:46 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 1714Thanks for nothing
Thanks for nothing? I have shared plenty in the past. The last time I shared, I was helping Jennifer to see guys at her own place. More than 50+ guys messaged me. Do you know how many actually showed up to see her? 5. That is right, 5 guys only. So please excuse for not wanting to answer 50+ messages again and have less than 10% success rate. Most of you guys are not even serious anyway.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
Did you actually text one or two places? Did they actually all say yes we have a Shanghai girl? I already said I will provide more info soon. What is wrong with me wanting to keep her for myself for a couple more days? If you don't like my post, there is an ignore button. Feel free to use it. Trust me, I won't be losing sleep over it if you do.
-
11-24-19 21:34 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 693So many places will just say "Sure, our gals can be from wherever you want." Hey, thanks for nothing. I want to post about an absolutely awesome time I had with a super hot ebony lady who is exactly the type I was looking for in looks and service and price, then not post a link or much of a clue besides "Call all the AdultSearch links for D cup exotics until you find the one that says she knows Illinois Guy 7.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 17:57 #3930Regular Member

Posts: 15GFE Nina or Hanna?
Trying to decide on who to dream of. To any who have seen both who do you prefer?
-
11-24-19 15:32 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 471Nina
This Nina? https://tryst.link/escort/gfe-nina.
Originally Posted by BlueFin66
[View Original Post]
I'll be in Chicago next month for a few days and am looking for options. Thanks for the report.
-
11-24-19 14:51 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 1714More to come
How many apartments did you contact? And did they all say they have a girl from Shanghai? How dare they lie to people lol.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I will share a clue now. She is in the first room when you walk in and has a small tattoo on her front left shoulder. If you get to the place and it's not the first room or you don't see the tattoo then walk out. That will teach them not to lie to people.
I will reveal more in a day or two. I want to see her again and my window is limited. I don't want you guys all go at the same time. Sorry.
I got her wechat and have been chatting with her. She said a guy booked her for 6 hours yesterday! She is that good.
-
11-24-19 14:18 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 290Then why leave info if you don't plan to provide how to get in contact with this person? Makes no sense.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 12:54 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 626Location
Please tell us the location at least. Is it either Princeton or the 31th one?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 10:59 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 1136The sad thing is they like to say yes even if she isn't at that particular apartment.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 10:47 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 1714A beautiful Shanghai girl from LA
Got a tip from my buddy that there is a beautiful girl who gives good service. With Chinese apartment, most of the time you either get pretty girls who give bad service or good service but the girls are just okay looking. To have both beauty and good service is kind of rare, so I stopped by to see for myself.
The girl is really pretty. From Shanghai, my first time with a girl from there. I would give her a solid 9 on Chinese apartment scale. When we got started, she gave me BBBJ and was licking my balls without me asking for them. If you are a frequent visitor to Chinese paartment, you would know that BBBJ is usually an upcharge and you have to ask and negotiate upfront. She also allowed daty without upcharge, which is also somewhat rare as some girls won't allow daty even if you offer a tip. Also, there were tons of dfk. At times, we were playing tongue battle, eating each other's tongues. And she finished me off with cim. First time ever getting a cim menu at Chinese apartment. She said she is from LA and also works there. Maybe those items I got are the menu items in LA and she doesn't know she can get away with offering less here. Or maybe she likes me. YMMV as I speak Mandarin.
I plan to see her again before she leaves on the 30th as she is a rare gem. Please don't pm me. There are only so many apartments in Chinatown. Just text and ask them if they have a Shanghai girl from LA. If they say yes, then you have found the girl.
-
11-24-19 08:26 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 693Well, we are in the Asian Apt girls thread. Search for reviews of Nicha for 3 Benjamins, most everyone loves her. https://tryst.link/escort/gfe-nicha.
Originally Posted by Ecto54
[View Original Post]
There is Diana, with an excellent body and skills for just under 3 bills: https://tryst.link/escort/diana-603.
Both by O'hare, lovely ladies who use real photos.
I was trying to hook up with Hanna. Supposed to be awesome, but I never got thru screenings and gave up. Don't have the current link available, but search SEXY1HANNA@GMAIL.COM.
There are other deals to be found by reading this thread, go back a few months. Some at lower costs, especially for quikies.
-
11-23-19 22:09 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 51Asian Nina
In town about 2 month ago but didn't get around to writing this.
Was feeling kinda thirsty so got in contact with Nina. Went through the dreaded verification process with I'd photo and 2 local references, She was lenient with the local references since I don't frequent Chicago often. I scheduled a next day visit. Communication was excellent the whole time, texts to check if I was okay finding the location, and then a call when I got to her place. She even sent pics of where to not park due to risk of getting towed.
She opened the door wearing lingerie, and I was just speechless. She said "Hi" but I just kept staring at her chest, and mannnn those were sooo plump looking. She took my hand and walked me in, we had some small talk and then she asked if I wanted to wash off in the shower first. After freshening up, we got to the main event. Will leave out the details here but I really recommend seeing her. Very enthusiastic throughout, she got 3 cups out of me. Yeah, 3 in an hour. I would definitely see her again when I'm in town. Gl everyone and stay safe.
-
11-23-19 20:08 #3921Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey there,
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
I'm also new to Chicago. Aside from Asian Bunnies and KP are there other places around Chicago worth checking out?
-
11-22-19 21:13 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 693You can try the Asian Bunnies out by O'hare. Tell them you want the location closer to O'hare.
Originally Posted by HotPocket96
[View Original Post]
http://asianbunniesofchicago69.cuties-sites.com/home
-
11-22-19 14:15 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 56So, I got my 3rd "New nice one just been here" text this week, the 3rd one came from a 773 number. I text my girl that I routinely see, I will always just text "hello" and she will let me know what time she is available. But this time, all she replied was "yes" and left it at that. This is not her typical dialogue, little unusual. So, who knows.
Originally Posted by Wolf5150
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 13:03 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 56I received two texts this week from that number, but I have been getting those for about a year now. I have the direct phone number from the girl I routinely meet up with and I will contact her directly. I'll reach out to her to see if there is anything we should be concerned with.
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





