Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6944

    Xxmj

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...j/683982993347

    Second request for any 411 on this person. She looks skinny and mean. Just my type LOL.

  2. #6943

    I smell bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Love the pic of her lounging on the classic hotel heater. SMH. Supposed to signify how hot or kinky she is?

    Med.
    Do you smell bacon, too?

    Reviews are pretty mixed.

  3. #6942

    The Provider is real, the pics not so much

    This is Sam: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/463668996205.

    Not sure why she's using fake photos (not to mention easily-searched fake photos) but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chucke  [View Original Post]

  4. #6941

    Heater

    Love the pic of her lounging on the classic hotel heater. SMH. Supposed to signify how hot or kinky she is?

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRdu  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back. Visit was excellent. Strange texts since, not sure if demons are an issue now or not.

  5. #6940

    Giving a try

    I know people say she's been scamming people before with someone named Faith. I see she's posting again, fortunately I have been out of the game for a long time and I would be up for TOFTT. I will let you know how it goes down.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...0f2bb02ef295c0

  6. #6939

    Autumn

    Saw her a while back. Visit was excellent. Strange texts since, not sure if demons are an issue now or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0

  7. #6938

    Info


  8. #6937

    Autumn

    Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0

  9. #6936

    Rose

    Rose from what I heard is going in a spiral. But overall she is not but from what I heard and doesn't cause any problems. Her, Candi, Jersey are all cool and they are relatively passionate about what they do believe it or not.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9196191900

  10. #6935

    Yes

    Will do, I hope we can find her. She was a damn good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.

  11. #6934

    Uncle's Facebook

    11/20/19.

    FOP.

    She looks familiar. I'm pretty sure she's in the game but I can't remember her stage name.

  12. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    Met with Fernanda this morning. Her ad is on EROS. All I can say is wow. She is a smokin hot woman from Brazil. She doesn't speak English and uses a voice translator on her phone.

    I walked in the door and my jaw hit the floor and thought this is going to be fun. And it was. Sexy with an amazing body. Watching her give an amazing BBBJ almost ended it early for me.

    It was all I could do not to blow.

    She slid on the cover and we went through several positions. Hh was 2. $. well worth it in my opinion. I'll definitely see her one more time before she leaves.
    What's her hour rate?

  13. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.
    Yes she was gorgeous and fun. That little accent and body were sexy. I'll see what number I have for her.

  14. #6931

    Any info?

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these providers.

    Stephanie - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/087410647888.

    Alyssa - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/899007759825.

  15. #6930

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    This is for the older members. Jazmine was the small petite black girl that liked to drink, in the Raleigh area, she never advertised just got around by word of mouth. Very sweet girl. Have lost contact with her and have checked around her spots with no luck. Last number I had was * *5536. Any info please pm me.

    Thanks.
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape