Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 35480
-
11-22-19 18:21 #27320Senior Member

Posts: 376Yes sir. I have been doing the LC site for now until things get better. Luck to you.
Originally Posted by JackaLace
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 18:20 #27319Senior Member

Posts: 376Thank,that help, this morning by the coat fact.
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 18:19 #27318Senior Member

Posts: 376She great! Good catch.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 15:46 #27317Senior Member

Posts: 97Extra small size
Hello my fellow mongers, I'm from NC and will be in town for work in a few weeks. I want you guys to give some recommendations. I'm really into really small size girls, like under 5 feet, so if any of you knows someone who fit in that description, please let me know. Uf not, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciate. Thanks guys.
-
11-22-19 06:24 #27316Senior Member

Posts: 179Lauren
Although this report is going in Streetwalker section (because Lauren is back to walking), it was more of an escort visit as I called her and met up with her at her incall room. Paid above trail prices but below escort prices (after all I did take a 1/2 hour and didn't have to spring for Sands / Geneva room). Started with nice long BBBJ (which is her specialty), followed by DATY and toy play (which I brought to the party). She used the toy on herself to give herself an O while she sucked my cock. Then some mish, finishing with BBBJCIM (again her best talent). Don't know if swallowed it all (she did the first shot deep in her throat) as she hopped up and went into the bathroom where she may have spit some. Overall good value.
-
11-21-19 17:07 #27315Senior Member

Posts: 245I think it was just bad timing.
Originally Posted by JackaLace
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 16:44 #27314Senior Member

Posts: 337Christine
Had my first encounter with Christine yesterday. She took my headache away very well. No gag reflex in this one. Gave her two good shots and she took them like a champ. I'll repeat. I got contact info if anyone is interested.
-
11-21-19 16:38 #27313Senior Member

Posts: 337Less daytime selection
I think since it is getting dark earlier they are waiting till then to come out. I've noticed the same drop off in afternoon activity and also an increase in LEO presence.
Originally Posted by JackaLace
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 14:49 #27312Senior Member

Posts: 38Stroll
I want looking today at around 1. I saw a little blond older spinner. I saw tall black one near the AutoZone. I kept seeing cops looping around across from the racetrack. I haven't been in a long time but I feel like there was less activity and choice.
-
11-20-19 15:03 #27311Senior Member

Posts: 67One end to the other
Took a ride up and down the trail. Saw a total of 15 SWs but nothing I was interested in. As I was leaving ran into Maria black curly hair at the Consulate BK. 20 coins for bbcim. Was very friendly would try again. No numbers.
-
11-19-19 14:54 #27310Senior Member

Posts: 337Obt leo
I made a couple passes on the trail this morning. Heavy LEO presence. Talking with one of my regulars, she told me she and the guy who picked her up last bight got pulled over and checked out but no bracelets deployed.
Be careful.
-
11-19-19 04:58 #27309Senior Member

Posts: 289Jojo
Just an FYI. She is wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt jacket. If you see, be careful.
-
11-19-19 02:36 #27308Senior Member

Posts: 139Throwback
It's been awhile, but I remember her! I saw her maybe 3-4 yrs ago. But nope. The one I saw was one that I've never spotted before. Shoulda snapped a pic.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 16:50 #27307Senior Member

Posts: 664Was out around the same time and saw Jordan, Sara, Maria a few I didn't recognize and ugly crying beggar Jojo (avoid her). Mostly from Wawa to Burlington. Even in the early afternoon, traffic sucks on OBT. Last night was really slow too. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 13:53 #27306Senior Member

Posts: 337They didn't like cold weather
Maybe the cold weather has sent them into hibernation. That's why I always try to get contact info. I hate coming up dry when the urge hits me.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






