Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 28208
-
11-23-19 12:36 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 494I just have a question about when posters give a provided phone number with X's in them. How is that supposed to help? It's not like you can google it. Please clue me in.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 02:14 #6742Regular Member

Posts: 11Spooked her??
Drove an hr to see her and poof. Canceled. Really want to see her.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lookin...e-fun/24938231
Any reports?
-
11-22-19 23:16 #6741Regular Member

Posts: 8Camilla
Had a great time with Camilla. Imo definitely worth the visit hh 1. 2 GFE She's kinda shy and no signs of any bad habits. No rush and very sweet personality.
escortalligator.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post /39655845/ Camilla.
-
11-22-19 21:01 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 622Tanya
Her ad seems to have been removed but here is the number that was associated with it 832 XXX 2338.
-
11-22-19 15:24 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 622Tanya
Any Info on this one? I text her yesterday to set something up but she was not available until later and I was not. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/39633101/.
-
11-21-19 11:32 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 239Izzy
My friend tried to see her once. But when he got close she started asking him to go to a specific place and go inside and purchase specific things. Started to seem like a setup so he bailed. So good to know someone had success with her.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 11:22 #6737Banned Member

Posts: 600Hello Tampa
Boston hobbyist here visiting Tampa for a few days. Would like intel on a UTR or escort that is open to anything. Asian massage parlors, I get nervous now after our own guy Bob Kraft got caught in Jupiter. I hope to hear some great connections and will offer the same if you visit Massachusetts during your travels.
-
11-20-19 18:00 #6736Asshole

Posts: 1239Just ask and they will do it
Always meets me showered fresh before and after with invite. That's the only way I would see any of these providers with a room. My momma taught me to wash my up before and after you eat.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 17:58 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 622Jules
Well with all of the good things said about her I think that I will try again and report back.
Originally Posted by PatJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 15:59 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 72MILF / Cougar North Tampa
Does anyone know a good MILF / cougar provider in North Tampa or Lutz that gives a really good massage? I'm not interested in AMP. I want a good independent provider.
-
11-20-19 13:30 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 142Well I kept my appaointment and I am glad I did. She was tipsy but was fun. Great body. Face is a little older but really very nice for her age. Wow what a body. Smelled great and felt better. She is a wet one!
Originally Posted by Redfish11
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 12:47 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 369Hot Amy
I've been a happy dreamer of Hot Amy whenever she is around. She is the lady in the pictures. She's a bit careful in meeting new people but she is a lot of fun when you get to know her a bit. 34 dd man made boobs. She knows how to BBBJ although YMMV depending on your hygiene. She (and I as well) enjoys Cowgirl. She smokes but I can't tell it in the room. She has decided to be in Hillsborough for a while.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/39518495/
-
11-20-19 11:13 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 28Any details BBBJ for x $$ etc etc?
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 11:09 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 28A "bit" crazy is accurate. I think a lot of these gals have issues (drugs, drinking. Etc etc) which leads to drama and b. S. I would not rule her out as she provides a fun time (takes a relentless pounding with lots of vocal encouragement-her small frame exaggerates the view from missionary. For me its worth a bit of b. S. For the ride. If allergic to b. S. Forget her.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 10:35 #6729BlueEyes1Guest
Lol
I hear ya, I'm still new at this although I've had 5 or so successful dates. I always wonder what I'm ok asking before hand.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





