Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,546 to 16,560 of 29361
-
11-21-19 15:34 #12816Senior Member

Posts: 101Becki
She likes to be massaged. And once little guy got so excited he shot 3-4 white cream ropes on her nice tan butt cheek! Lots of fun.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 13:57 #12815Senior Member

Posts: 243She's back
But only till Friday.
Originally Posted by Goatee1456
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/120674
-
11-21-19 13:55 #12814Senior Member

Posts: 120Yep
If you look in the ad, they'll usually say it.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
Firehouse on w 8xth St.
Angel spa on Michigan Rd.
The ones on 1xth and Arlington I think.
Mountain Aire.
The one on w 16xh I think.
-
11-21-19 13:43 #12813Senior Member

Posts: 107Becki
Direct knowledge that she moved out of the area but will advertise on Rubratings if she is in town. Not sure where in the state she moved, but told me she was headed back home to Michigan.
Originally Posted by JSD61
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 12:09 #12812Senior Member

Posts: 1175LE activity
I was just told that LE visited you Spa this morning.
-
11-21-19 11:56 #12811Senior Member

Posts: 113Table Showers
Just had one at the Firehouse on 86th st.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 10:52 #12810Senior Member

Posts: 351Table Shower
I'm a big fan of table showers. I've been to Aquarius. Any other places in town have them?
-
11-21-19 09:11 #12809Regular Member

Posts: 9Ash
Last time I talked to Ash (maybe last May? She said she was out of the business.
Originally Posted by Aman389
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 08:40 #12808Senior Member

Posts: 224Phoenix Amy
Is she gone for good or did she return?
-
11-20-19 23:47 #12807Senior Member

Posts: 137Taco or Naan
I would be interested in both as well. Always seemed strange to me that there were not any Latin MPs in this town.
Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 21:51 #12806Regular Member

Posts: 22Becki
I think Becky went back to Michigan.
Originally Posted by Aman389
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 18:00 #12805Regular Member

Posts: 2What ever happened to?
Anyone know whatever happened to Ash the Masseuse or Becki? Both used to do incall in the NE side.
-
11-20-19 10:39 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 57Was a customer there or just a raid? This doesn't sound good for my new favorite spot.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 09:48 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 727Keystone CT
I rememberbeing discussed before and search on Keystone returned 5221 Keystone Ct.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 09:33 #12802Senior Member

Posts: 138CoCo at 52nd and Keystone! Intel?
Hey, I also wanted to get clarification as well. I actually live 5 minutes away 52nd and Keystone. I'm familiar with the McDonald's, BP gas station, Boost Mobile, and Walgreens at that corner. What was the damage with CoCo. Any details on the "ending" (e. G. Just handshake with finish or CBJ / BBBJ offered as well?
Originally Posted by MyFriend31
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





