Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,281 to 17,295 of 28086
-
11-22-19 00:59 #10806Regular Member

Posts: 9Is this the same Nina on rubmaps? The phone number looks different. And I don't remember anyone telling that she was tall.
Originally Posted by William007
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 00:29 #10805Senior Member

Posts: 42You Massage (LG)
Went to you massage the other day and had Wendy (seen her three to four times). She is in her late 40's early 50's but gives really good service. She will give BBBJ and also rim with some encouragement. I put it in her bb for a few minutes but then switched to covered. For the finish she sat down in a chair next to the bed and let me CIM. Tip 110 usually. For those that appreciate service ahead of looks she is a winner. Although she is decent looking for age. Her vagina is very pretty though and that gets my attention every time LOL.
Sorry for all the reports at once, don't get a chance to post often.
-
11-22-19 00:22 #10804Senior Member

Posts: 42Green Spa
Went to Green Spa last week and had Cindy. She gives a basic service all covered for 140. She gives decent service but I don't vibe with her that well I don't think even though she lets me thrust away at her as hard as I please, which is nice. I was going there looking for blue who gives really top-notch service. Anyone know if she moved to a different spot because she hasn't been there in a couple months?
-
11-22-19 00:16 #10803Senior Member

Posts: 42Candy at Bayside Spa
Decided to roll the dice and check this place out as I had time to kill. Couldn't remember the reports specifically but remembered that there was activity at this place. I paid $50 for the half hour and drew Candy. Older woman but figured. Whatever, already here. Her massage was pathetic at best. Think she was falling asleep as I kept hearing her yawn. After playing with my package for a few minutes she asked if I wanted everything for 160. I laughed and said no thank you. Then she asked about a BJ for 120 or HJ for 60. In a weak moment I offered 120 for everything and she to my total surprise said no and would not budge. I told her there was no way I would pay more than that and that she could just continue the massage if that wasn't good enough. She didn't respond and about 22 minutes into the 30 minutes she said all done goodbye. Normally for a massage I would tip something but that was just horrible and I just walked out. The receptionist could tell I wasn't happy and asked if anything was wrong and I just kept walking out the door. Definitely won't go back there and just wanted to save anybody else the trouble in case this is consistent with their service.
-
11-21-19 16:04 #10802Banned Member

Posts: 222Candy at A-Spa
Saw Candy at A-Spa. Nice tits that curl at the end. She made nice faces as well while she rode me. Nice and tight. Finished in Mish by putting her legs on my shoulders and driving it deep. She took it like a champ. 40 + 120. Oh by the way she gave a decent massage.
-
11-21-19 11:02 #10801Regular Member

Posts: 13Ada or Sofia would fit the bill. Would recommend highly.
Originally Posted by Derrick20
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125522
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063
-
11-21-19 04:14 #10800Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks Dos, I usually get an hour in case the massage is actually decent. Next time I will only do a half at this place. Wanted to try Lusk .
Originally Posted by DosCocos
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 22:55 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 89Try this
No reason to start off with the hour. It's. 4 for half house fee. Def will take 1. 2 as its all covered. Asks for 1. 4. If you start high she will ask more. Lasted 15 min before pop. She will fill out time with rub, unless someone waiting in foyer. A lot of regulars go there already. One leaving as I got there, one in process, and during my hh two came in. She put one in room and other got tired of waiting and left before I did.
Originally Posted by Ntlngenf
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 19:26 #10798Regular Member

Posts: 1Massage
Looking for a early 20's above a 7 Asian or Latina girl for massage and CBJ in the mission valley area! Looking for more as well.
-
11-20-19 13:12 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 160If anyone wonders why we have way too many homeless sleeping / littering / crapping on the streets downtown, and streets that destroy our cars. Now you know why. "This" is where our city leaders feel their time is best spent? What a poorly run city, unbelievable.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 12:59 #10796Regular Member

Posts: 12Locations
Where's this located?
Originally Posted by Buza951
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 09:28 #10795Regular Member

Posts: 2Nina on Dowdy
Saw Nina very recently. On Dowdy off Miramar Road. Newer commercial building, upstairs, single user office with small lobby and interior office. Clean, good music and nicely appointed. Nina is tall, slender, fit, attractive, mid to late 30's with a very pleasant sweet vibe. Massage was excellent. Very professional and legit. No ending, no extras stated, twice which was a mood killer. So a fence sitter for me. Don't know if I will return for Round 2. Interested to know if you guys have had a different experience.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 03:20 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 304City of San Diego: new massage controls
City of San Diego: new massage controls.
https://www.kusi.com/city-council-ap...ge-businesses/
-
11-19-19 20:59 #10793Regular Member

Posts: 6New Massage Parlor Regulations
It passed.
Originally Posted by Foore
[View Original Post]
https://www.cbs8.com/mobile/article/...e-13bd9fe6f20d
-
11-19-19 18:49 #10792Regular Member

Posts: 11Eva. Diamond spa
Went and saw Eva at her new location Diamond spa in La Mesa (formerly of Z's) paid. 4 for the Hr. She came in and went right for Jr. Top down, FOV all allowed. That took about 15 min then she finished the hour with an above average massage, she tried for a second pop towards the end but I wasn't "up" for it. She seems eager to get more of her old clients out to this new place. I tipped. 6, I know you can get away with tipping her. 4 but I find that service is better and she definitely remembers it when you tip a little more.












Reply With Quote




