Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6429

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by GoCanes  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching the normal sites but no luck. Can ya help a brother out?

    .
    I believe he's talking about this girl http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/983917882071.

  2. #6428

    Avalon and MorganElise

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachSid2  [View Original Post]
    So excited to see her on the Space Coast finally! I am seeing her later this afternoon. Going to be a long day waiting like a kid on Christmas! Thank you for helping build the excitement!

    Just returned from my first Amazing Avalon experience, this woman brought all the passion and erotica one could only imagine. First off, Avalon is purely a sweetheart and really understands the effort and means us men take on to dance like we want. Hr session was 3-bills and totally worth it all, non clock watcher, shower provided and her BBBJ is crazy erotic. She tastes so sweet and really enjoys the DATY. Moved onto multiple different positions and the site of having her ride a top will stay etched in my memory. Wow. Finally painted her whole upper body as she was sexually begging for it. Hot. Thanks dear for including Melbourne on your travels. Until next time. For those who want the " Holy Shit that was Awesome " experience, sign her up.
    Thanks for the great review. I met up with MorganElise recently and she told me Avalon and her are "friends" and occasionally do doubles and I have read reviews on Orlando Forum about mongers who have seen these two top notch providers together and it sounds like the experience of a lifetime and one that is definitely on my "bucket list"! Wouldn't that be something!

  3. #6427

    Can you post a link?

    I tried searching the normal sites but no luck. Can ya help a brother out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    After last weeks visit I was dying to get back to see her so I reached out for a late night visit and was surprised she was up for a 1 am meet. Her comms were a bit slow but was assured she was just preparing for my entrance. When I arrived she was completely ready dressed in my outfit I picked last week and was perfect.

    After undressing she took me BBBJ for a bit and it was amazing. I had to taste her sweet juices so she ride my face until she was ready for hard doggie. That view of this gorgeous lady dressed up so sexy I then had to have her mish until I unloaded everything I had to give. We cleaned up and said goodbyes to start the work day.

    She is a total sweetie and definitely my number one provider.

    Let me assure you there is nothing fishy about visiting her.

    Feel free to pm with concerns!

    You will not be disappointed I absolutely love my visits.
    .

  4. #6426

    Avalon visit

    So excited to see her on the Space Coast finally! I am seeing her later this afternoon. Going to be a long day waiting like a kid on Christmas! Thank you for helping build the excitement!

    Just returned from my first Amazing Avalon experience, this woman brought all the passion and erotica one could only imagine. First off, Avalon is purely a sweetheart and really understands the effort and means us men take on to dance like we want. Hr session was 3-bills and totally worth it all, non clock watcher, shower provided and her BBBJ is crazy erotic. She tastes so sweet and really enjoys the DATY. Moved onto multiple different positions and the site of having her ride a top will stay etched in my memory. Wow. Finally painted her whole upper body as she was sexually begging for it. Hot. Thanks dear for including Melbourne on your travels. Until next time. For those who want the " Holy Shit that was Awesome " experience, sign her up.

  5. #6425

    Intel

    I see hits up north and in GA. Anybody know her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/601515849612

  6. #6424

    Rene, she's the best!

    After last weeks visit I was dying to get back to see her so I reached out for a late night visit and was surprised she was up for a 1 am meet. Her comms were a bit slow but was assured she was just preparing for my entrance. When I arrived she was completely ready dressed in my outfit I picked last week and was perfect.

    After undressing she took me BBBJ for a bit and it was amazing. I had to taste her sweet juices so she ride my face until she was ready for hard doggie. That view of this gorgeous lady dressed up so sexy I then had to have her mish until I unloaded everything I had to give. We cleaned up and said goodbyes to start the work day.

    She is a total sweetie and definitely my number one provider.

    Let me assure you there is nothing fishy about visiting her.

    Feel free to pm with concerns!

    You will not be disappointed I absolutely love my visits.

  7. #6423

    Avalon / Melbourne

    Just returned from my first Amazing Avalon Experience, this woman brought all the passion and erotica one could only imagine. First off, Avalon is purely a sweetheart and really understands the effort and means us men take on to dance like we want. Hr session was 3-bills and totally worth it all, non clock watcher, shower provided and her BBBJ is crazy erotic. She tastes so sweet and really enjoys the DATY. Moved onto multiple different positions and the site of having her ride a top will stay etched in my memory. Wow. Finally painted her whole upper body as she was sexually begging for it. HOT. Thanks dear for including Melbourne on your travels. Until next time. For those who want the " Holy Shit that was Awesome " experience, sign her up.

  8. #6422

    UTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anybody want to help me out? I need something new. I'm looking for a SB in the Melbourne / Palmbay area, or even a solid utr. I don't have any exclusive #s to trade ATM (I think most of my #s are on STG) but you will be remembered when I get my lists back up.

    Thanks in advance.

    -GD.
    Contact me via PM and I will help you find what you're looking for.

  9. #6421

    Looking for a Sugar Baby

    Hey guys anybody want to help me out? I need something new. I'm looking for a SB in the Melbourne / Palmbay area, or even a solid utr. I don't have any exclusive #s to trade ATM (I think most of my #s are on STG) but you will be remembered when I get my lists back up.

    Thanks in advance.

    -GD.

  10. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Run do not walk. Stay as far away as you can.
    Thanks for all the help, making plans while the s. O is away.

  11. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDown  [View Original Post]
    The left pic is Ravin a SW from Titusville. She is a good option for fun at a bargain price.
    Do you have her url? Or contact info?

  12. #6418
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Well, the related-ads shows Selah Rain in Palm Bay and she's real. I also know a couple of Sugar Babies from Palm Bay and they are gorgeous. So you never know. Though you are probably right.
    Gorgeous Palm bay sugar babies. Hook a brother up. Ill pour some sugar all over Palm Bay.

  13. #6417

    In Case Hannah's Tryst Link Is Taken Down

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks DicComa for TOFTT! Consider me very surprised that Hannah is legit, I thought sure it was a fake ad. Are the pics in the ad recent and accurate? And the donation was as stated in the ad?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hannah-white
    http://archive.today/x20oq

    I picked this up from the Daytona forum. http://archive.ph/ is a utility website that will archive any webpage. If the provider's ad is taken down, a copy of it will be in the archive. Thanks to member LuvEm69 for discovering this tool.

  14. #6416

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks DicComa for TOFTT! Consider me very surprised that Hannah is legit, I thought sure it was a fake ad. Are the pics in the ad recent and accurate? And the donation was as stated in the ad?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hannah-white
    Everything is accurate, her looks and price. I'd compare her to Lacey http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/302596678655 back when she first popped up on the scene. Like her pictures are TGTBT but they are quite true. I Felt odd that I was with someone who has clean skin and not scabbed up from using. I believe this is Hannah's first time advising and maybe the beginning of her slippery slope down hill.

  15. #6415

    Looks like I voted incorrectly!

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this girl and she's real. Has a incall in north satellite beach home. Normally she's in palmbay, she's says her car is busted and not able to do outcalls. Very clean and fresh, nice little personality to go with her cute body. I think she trying to do a SA profile, if that happens maybe she'll be semi-under the radar, who knows. So, she's definitely going to be a YMMV type of girl. BBBJ, DATY, FIV, LK MISH K9 and CFS. I enjoyed my time with her and maybe I'll repeat.
    Thanks DicComa for TOFTT! Consider me very surprised that Hannah is legit, I thought sure it was a fake ad. Are the pics in the ad recent and accurate? And the donation was as stated in the ad?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hannah-white

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape