Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 28087
-
11-19-19 18:49 #10792Regular Member

Posts: 11Eva. Diamond spa
Went and saw Eva at her new location Diamond spa in La Mesa (formerly of Z's) paid. 4 for the Hr. She came in and went right for Jr. Top down, FOV all allowed. That took about 15 min then she finished the hour with an above average massage, she tried for a second pop towards the end but I wasn't "up" for it. She seems eager to get more of her old clients out to this new place. I tipped. 6, I know you can get away with tipping her. 4 but I find that service is better and she definitely remembers it when you tip a little more.
-
11-19-19 15:05 #10791Regular Member

Posts: 1Bay Spa. Sarah
Went to visit Bay Spa yesterday, had plenty of parking in the back when I arrived. I like this location because it is discreet. I was greeted by Sarah. First impression was very young maybe early twenties but on the chunky / stocky side which I don't mind because I like them in all kind of sizes. Opted for 1 hr. I completely stripped laid on the table. Massage was okay and, on the flipside, a standard HJ was good with a pretty good technique. Will repeat for sure.
-
11-19-19 12:53 #10790Regular Member

Posts: 14DM Heights massage
Any luck finding her? I've searched around but haven't found jack.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 00:50 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 59Very nice lady with mediocre massage. If you're looking for a companion with a happy ending. Its definitely her but that's it. Nothing else in the menu.
Originally Posted by Carolina1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 21:08 #10788Regular Member

Posts: 6Lacey RR
Heading to town next week and was hoping someone had some intel on Lacey.
Thanks!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145829
-
11-18-19 20:14 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 530Pretty face and nice tits, but thicker than her pics let on. Very likeable personality. She certainly didn't mind my hands roaming. If you don't mind a bit of a muffin top she's worth a try.
Originally Posted by Sethk
[View Original Post]
Since she wasn't my type, I stuck with the basic topless massage with HJ finish. There's a bed in the room if you opt for nude with B2B. As I said, I wasn't interested in upgrades, so I don't know the price or just how GFE it might get.
Safe incall condo she shares with several other providers. I've also seen Kim. Lackluster massage and butterface.
-
11-18-19 18:00 #10786Regular Member

Posts: 6Lusk
Went to visit Lusk today. I was greeted by Olivia. 1st impression was not too bad. Opted for hhr for. 4. She go ahead and remive clothes and left the room. I completely stripped laid on the table with jr at full mast already from the anticipation. She said face down and placed a towel over while massaging my lower back she would cup my sacks between my legs. She rubbed my arms saying wow your body is very warm and said I like hot guys LOL. On the flip she asked if I still need the towel. I said no so she could see jr completely. She asked do you want to make fire? I said of course. Negotiated and got CFS for $. She started on top then switched to mish. When we switched she whispered to me kill it baby. I politely gave it to her and I feel her hips keep raising when I thrust in her. I completed in the bag. I would repeat, but would love to try A Spa as well.
-
11-18-19 14:30 #10785Regular Member

Posts: 22Ceci In La Jolla?
Any info on Ceci in La Jolla. ?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106
Wondering if anyone's seen her, and what's to be expected / on the menu. Thanks!
-
11-18-19 13:36 #10784Senior Member

Posts: 43Channel 8 Massage Parlors Story
-
11-17-19 20:29 #10783Regular Member

Posts: 5Erma Rd Spa
First report so sorry if lacking. Saw an ad for a new place in Mira Mesa near the 15. Decided to TOFTT. Called them up and they texted back location and suite#.
Spa is located in between a preschool / daycare and music school. Had plenty of parking when I arrived. No name on suite only a number. Entered and only 1 person was working, the other one was on lunch and I never got to see how she looked. Maggie lead me to the room and was my masseuse also. Maggie is Chinese maybe late 20's early 30's, nice face and front but a little flat in the back. Asked for hard Massage and was nothing memorable at least she didn't use any oil she did Sit on the back. Could not roam since I had my arms going towards the front of the table. Flip was when negotiations started, I tried 1. 4 but she asked for 1. 6. Ended up paying her amount. CBJ with ball licking and she stayed on top for FS until completion. 6 for hour house fee and 1. 6 tip.
-
11-17-19 14:41 #10782Senior Member

Posts: 567Lusk
New to the forum, but I've been around. Now that I have a better understanding of this forum and I'm ready to contribute. Recently went to Lusk and met Olivia. Lusk is nicer than most AMPs and there are plenty of places to park out of sight. There are stairs as soon as you walk in the door and a few cameras. Some more obvious than others. At the top of the stairs is a waiting area with a locked gate. I was greeted by Olivia wearing a pink therapist dress. I was surprised how good her English was and we seemed to connect quickly. I opted for the hour for $60. She brought me to a large room in the back with a sofa. She stepped out while I undressed and I laid butt naked on the massage table. When she came back there was no attempt to cover me and she gave me a playful spank on the butt. She asked if I like hard, soft and I opted for the medium pressure. She has a nice touch and didn't mind me feeling her legs as she worked her way around the table. A pleasant massage as we conversed about her worldly travels. I enjoyed her touch and personality even more. Then she excuses herself to get a hot towel and thoroughly wipes.
Me down with a little extra attention to my nuts. My erection starts poking out between my legs and she gives it a nice rub asking if I like. Yes I do, thank you. She says time for flip and if I'd like. I touch her leg and move it to her pussy and she smiles then quickly undresses. Sorry for the long story, but I'll conclude with Olivia gave me a total GFE and I'm looking forward to my next visit. On my way out I caught a glimpse of Ada. Very cute and friendly as well. Enjoy.
-
11-16-19 20:56 #10781Senior Member

Posts: 67Recent A Spa Visit
Stopped by A spa to check out this months talent and I was greeted by Eva once I walked in. Nice looking young girl, I would guess early twenties. She led me to the room and opted for half hour. Turns around Eva was on duty and she came back in once I was settled into the table. Nice body and curves and natural C cup breasts. Her massage was average at best but it was relaxing at times. Some slight teasing near the end of the back massage and then it was time to flip over. I think the girls share outfits at this place because I could swear I've seen another girl (Annie) wear the same red one piece dress she had on. It looked great on both of them and Eva allowed me to roam my hands to see what level of service I was looking for. After my inspection, I opted for FS as her smile, giggles and young body had me hooked by this time. Off came the dress and she proceed to place the cover on junior for an excellent CBJ. Nice technique and eye contact, so much so that I had to stop before I popped too soon. We switched to mish, where her kitty felt fantastic and tight. After pounding in that position for a bit I could see that I was running out of time, so we moved to doggy and let loose. The mirror on wall offered a great view of her facial expressions and soon after I popped in the bag. Now thoroughly relaxed, I laid back down and Eva cleaned me up with a hot towel. Got dressed and she walked me out, giving me the goodbye hug and candy. Overall, a nice time with Eva. She said she was going to be there for two more weeks. Tip for her: 1. 4.
-
11-16-19 13:07 #10780Senior Member

Posts: 126Do We have any pictures of Nina? I'm intrigued but I can't seem to find any real mention of her looks.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 12:29 #10779Banned Member

Posts: 707Nina in Miramar area
Saw her a little over a week ago, just call ahead and schedule for an appointment.
I'm not sure what she's doing on the weekends But during the week she was available.
My experience has been she's always an enjoyable provider. Im not sure what the story is but I think a customer scared her and gave her a bad situation so she might be a little more cautious now I think thats part of the reason why the rub maps listings came down so if you see her just treat her well
https://nina-body-therapy.business.site/#details.
Originally Posted by SaveFerris
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 09:33 #10778Regular Member

Posts: 24Nina Miramar
I wouldn't be surprised if she quit the business. She seemed to hate what she did and although I spent a lot of visits and got her to loosen up quite a bit, she always gave the vibe that she wanted out.
Originally Posted by RoadRunner123
[View Original Post]
Sweet girl, I hope she managed to find something better.













Reply With Quote




